Sims 4 high school years another mod breaker ?

47 minutes ago, MrGrey said:

Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Ā 

Ā 

1783123570_Highschoolyears.jpg.a856d5ef38bc5adc368cb164e704de80.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

I'm sure the New content will be just fine. No guarantees, of course!

My concern expansion and patch conflicts , or a miracle and expansion data may overide some patch data and fix stuff lol

On 7/27/2022 at 3:22 AM, moemegumi said:

and if anyone is going to judge me for pirating the game, I am not dropping upwards of 1k for the whole entire game and expansions, that is like my rent plus a bill, I can barely afford to pay my rent [...]

Ā 

I will not judge you, but you've to be careful with admin here as LL is not kind with piracy.

Ā 

With the last packs, it's very urgent to wait a little before buying any new stuff from EA. Wedding ceremony with guests who doesn't give a shit about the brides or the ceremony, werewolf looking more like The Grinch with Jim Carrey than anything else... I'm a little bit afraid of this one.

Edited by Gambit

I already have an addition ... but until tomorrow I can play with it and form my own opinion .

Ā 

Ā 

I need to figure out what kind of "urban legend" + monster ... exists in this world ... if it's not fake from EA

Edited by Tyrber
9 minutes ago, tomcat101 said:

Turned it off , lag lag , they need seriously fix Sims 4 and put on a pause on content .

thats cute I can't even get past the error pop up screen......

Just reporting an issue...

Ā 

I've kept sims 4 offline since before the wolfpack game pack launch since I wouldn't really need to use online features and I know game patches/update often break mods. But yesterday I started Steam and it asked me to update it. I updated it but then it started to update Sims 4 too even though I didn't want it to. I decided to let it update because I'd have to do it sooner or later.

Ā 

What I didn't realize is that a free update on game features was just released and a lot of mods are now broken. I've updated everything I could but I'm still running into an odd/frustrating issue. Skin details won't stick in new sims taken from the gallery. But if I try to create a brand new sim randomized by the game, it works apparently. This includes skin details by wildguy and simdulgence, plus others. I didn't check all the already existing sims I have, but the ones I've checked still have their skin details applied.

Ā 

I don't know if that is a widespread problem. I've already tried taking my mods out of course but no luck. I'm just wondering if anyone else have this problem too. I'm waiting for more mods to be updated but you never know when and if they will ever be updated...

Well it's not to bad yet.
Sure me default base settings for the game like disable fame are totally ignored and does nothing of what the interface tells me.
Sure all my teen sims are geriatrics after one day of play because I like a Long Life and I use CAS to set my sims the way I like.

(Pretty funny that after 1 day my teen sim is receiving messages about grim reaper and time is almost up...lol)
Sure some of my cas settings just seem to randomly disappear, beard here, moustache there, etc.
Sure WW occassionally forgets a ramdom setting like sexual orientation prefered top or bottom.
Sure WW throws exceptions on gender preference queries for peeping tom and solo autonomy..

Ā 

But apart from that my game still loads, my sims still root like rabbits :)

Ā 

So it's not a bad patch update....,
It's a bloody shamefully disgusting patch update that the EA Devs and Marketing should be absolutely ashamed of!
The quality of the patch should not even be classed as alpha, let alone have been released to general public.

Edited by smashl66

Word from the official mod update thread is all CC beds (except toddler beds) broke with the new pack because of pillow fights. If you patched but don't have the pack, you should be fine for now.

Ā 

S4S has updated, but doesn't have a fix for this yet.

Per the official thread, new bones were added to beds for pillow fights. Manually fixable, but most users will probably want to wait for an S4S batch fix.

Ā 

In other news, Maxis has put the HS versions of our favorite playable sims in the gallery. Raise your hand if you're already planning Bella or Eliza selfcest.Ā ?

All the started with werewolves, I'm gonna do a test after and remove werewolves,Ā 

But I'm guessing it's a bit of everything, games not running smoothly at all from all bugs etc ,Ā 

And now it's been leaked we are getting kids cas kit pack .

This is annoying.

5 hours ago, LucasSa12 said:

Just reporting an issue...

Ā 

I've kept sims 4 offline since before the wolfpack game pack launch since I wouldn't really need to use online features and I know game patches/update often break mods. But yesterday I started Steam and it asked me to update it. I updated it but then it started to update Sims 4 too even though I didn't want it to. I decided to let it update because I'd have to do it sooner or later.

Ā 

What I didn't realize is that a free update on game features was just released and a lot of mods are now broken. I've updated everything I could but I'm still running into an odd/frustrating issue. Skin details won't stick in new sims taken from the gallery. But if I try to create a brand new sim randomized by the game, it works apparently. This includes skin details by wildguy and simdulgence, plus others. I didn't check all the already existing sims I have, but the ones I've checked still have their skin details applied.

Ā 

I don't know if that is a widespread problem. I've already tried taking my mods out of course but no luck. I'm just wondering if anyone else have this problem too. I'm waiting for more mods to be updated but you never know when and if they will ever be updated...

Yup before werewolves all was great , werewolves broke aton of mods , so you' ll need patch mods with sims4studio in batch fix section, it's mainly skins, alpha hair , sliders .

And if still issues remove mods and place em back bit by bit to find faulty one.

3 hours ago, tomcat101 said:

Yup before werewolves all was great , werewolves broke aton of mods , so you' ll need patch mods with sims4studio in batch fix section, it's mainly skins, alpha hair , sliders .

And if still issues remove mods and place em back bit by bit to find faulty one.

Ā 

I didn't know that sims4studio had those fixes built into it. Thanks for the advice but unfortunately it didn't work for me. Skin details keep vanishing in cas after I switch from one Sim to another and then back again. I did try to "undo" and "redo" this time though and the skin details showed up again. The thumbnails for the items also lack the green outline that indicates when something is equipped but when I use undo/redo trick the green outline also comes back.

Ā 

This is very odd. Apparently the skin details are "equipped" but something is making them "turn invisible".

20 minutes ago, LucasSa12 said:

Ā 

I didn't know that sims4studio had those fixes built into it. Thanks for the advice but unfortunately it didn't work for me. Skin details keep vanishing in cas after I switch from one Sim to another and then back again. I did try to "undo" and "redo" this time though and the skin details showed up again. The thumbnails for the items also lack the green outline that indicates when something is equipped but when I use undo/redo trick the green outline also comes back.

Ā 

This is very odd. Apparently the skin details are "equipped" but something is making them "turn invisible".

Ā 

20 minutes ago, LucasSa12 said:

Ā 

Ā 

Very strange , you could try cmars fixer on modthethesims , or try and similar skin details, werewolves pack totally broke aton stuff :(

Here's my experience with my Script Mods and the new patch:

Ā 

WW: updated and currently working

MCCC: updated and currently working

Basemental Drugs: updated, seems to be working, though I haven't tested any hardcore drug households yet
Sacrificial - Extreme Violence: Not updated for the new EA code AFAIK, their menu is broken (screen shot), but since this mod doesn't do much without user input, so far so good

NPCC: not updated since March, some users say it's breaking the game, but it's not for me - they may just be identifying the wrong mod? IDK

Sims 4 is literally unplayable without NPCC or another mod that prevents the worthless Maxis spawned spam throwaway characters.

Ā 

EA-created problems:

* The aging bug is real. I went into one household, and everyone's aging bar was aged up and about to explode! I quit without saving. Then I went into my Orphanarium and had the Orphanarium Tender age up one baby. Every baby and toddler in the place (seven total) aged up. The Orphanarium Tender (an Elder) did not age up, which was probably fortunate for the continued operation of the Orphanarium.

* I have not had any issues with the incest flirtation bug, but I've mostly been playing vampire households to avoid the aging bug and theyr'e not related to each other. Well they are sires and spawns, but that's different. ?

Ā 

Ā 

With the addition ... everything seems to be fine . Ā But with the characters , with the slider " musculature and fullness " - horror , the character was completely " blown to pixels "
Ā 

Also , everyone ages by one , two . Ā And it seems that the career of a Teacher was broken - my character just didn 't go to work , but I still got a message that he was back .

8 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Per the official thread, new bones were added to beds for pillow fights. Manually fixable, but most users will probably want to wait for an S4S batch fix.

Ā 

In other news, Maxis has put the HS versions of our favorite playable sims in the gallery. Raise your hand if you're already planning Bella or Eliza selfcest.Ā ?

*raises hand aggressively* Bella is so freaking adorable. I canā€™t wait to make her and Morty become HS sweethearts. But thatā€™s only if I can get my game to work. It wonā€™t even load anymore ?

EA really said, F these mods.

If anyone has already seen this monster, then let me know how to find and fuck him.

Although I really like the urban legends about the Loch Ness monster , the human moth - Cryptid is interesting !

Edited by Tyrber
14 minutes ago, Tyrber said:

If anyone has already seen this monster, then let me know how to find and fuck him.

Although I really like the urban legends about the Loch Ness monster , the human moth - Cryptid is interesting !

Wait the new "monster" is Mothman? I guess Copperdale is in West Virginia, and/or we are now playing Fallout 76 (that would explain some thingsĀ ?).