Sims 4 high school years another mod breaker ?

29 minutes ago, tomcat101 said:

Does anyone know how make Sims look like teens instead of young adults , I got slider that it , need face presets or something , EA need sort this issue makes ages look like ages they are .

On  sims mod , there was a mod that changed the growth of teenagers .  Unfortunately , the author of this mod has stopped updating it .

57 minutes ago, tomcat101 said:

Does anyone know how make Sims look like teens instead of young adults , I got slider that it , need face presets or something , EA need sort this issue makes ages look like ages they are .

I dont do much other than dress them like teens, theres midget adults out there,  google your latest teen fashion trends or what ever era for teen fashion if like lets say you want to recreate your teen years and try and copy that style. :/ I got an emo teen version of myself some where i my save file. 

29 minutes ago, CaffeineHigh said:

I turned off game updates and set Origin to offline before the update.  So, how bad is it?  Just wondering if it is safe to update again.

It's best wait till emergency fix hopefully be included in expansion, just heard that Sims autoage so best switch off think works , I'm gonna wait , 

Curved walls glitching on platforms , black voids etc .

1 hour ago, tomcat101 said:

It's best wait till emergency fix hopefully be included in expansion, just heard that Sims autoage so best switch off think works , I'm gonna wait , 

im getting severe lag when sims 4 canning, :/ other than that no age up issues. 

9 minutes ago, moemegumi said:

im getting severe lag when sims 4 canning, :/ other than that no age up issues. 

Oh great , guess no lag fix , do usual thing updating and testing , conflicts etc 

This annoying from my experience everything started from echo I don't have pack installed just incase .

1 minute ago, tomcat101 said:

Oh great , guess no lag fix , do usual thing updating and testing , conflicts etc 

This annoying from my experience everything started from echo I don't have pack installed just incase .

annnnnnd it gets worse temporarily stuck on pause whilst canning.....WHOOOOHOOOOOOO

6 hours ago, Krolista said:

Heh, I'm amazed Sims 4 runs as good as it does actually (I think it is still running on a variant of DX9 and after playing Fallout New Vegas or Skyrim (both heavily modded) and watching both bork themselves on DX9), it kind of surprises me actually. Shame the 20 sim per lot limit is unmoddable out of the game, would be fun to watch the game panic over managing 40 sims at one time!

Mc Command Center can raise the cap on the sims on a lot over 20. I would warn against going over 30 though because at that point the simulation lag starts to get pretty bad.

38 minutes ago, BigBeard said:

Mc Command Center can raise the cap on the sims on a lot over 20. I would warn against going over 30 though because at that point the simulation lag starts to get pretty bad.

Haha, I imagine it would, but think of the orgy you could have going (at least before the game freezes or crashes)! Maybe that's an idea for a Senior Prom with the new pack.

Edited by Krolista
56 minutes ago, Krolista said:

Haha, I imagine it would, but think of the orgy you could have going (at least before the game freezes or crashes)! Maybe that's an idea for a Senior Prom with the new pack.

It works very well for that actually. Mc Command can also raise club member limits. Sooo 30 club members, 30 sims in zone... The orgies are epic.

4 hours ago, moemegumi said:

annnnnnd it gets worse temporarily stuck on pause whilst canning.....WHOOOOHOOOOOOO

I think we in serious trouble lol , hear we go again , more stuff that comes out game be unplayable.

This is our The Sims 4, which can break our psyche not only with its high cost ... but also with its large-scale breakdowns

image.png.c11f47e608f089d791f53cf081923f9b.png

after this period (after 5 hours) it will be possible to play this miserable parody of the school

Edited by Tyrber
15 hours ago, tomcat101 said:

Thanks, think I'll wait till the next update then.

Yup seeing more stuff , update broke loads and people prefer cc body hair to eas , 

New expansion may nuke our games lol beware , 

But every video I see says alot of players experiencing issues so maybe alot players their game is fine , but seeing issues with no cc installed like pics I posted ,

Bugs to Sims have phones out all time , werewolves running and phone visible in air .

55 minutes ago, tomcat101 said:

Yup seeing more stuff , update broke loads and people prefer cc body hair to eas , 

New expansion may nuke our games lol beware , 

But every video I see says alot of players experiencing issues so maybe alot players their game is fine , but seeing issues with no cc installed like pics I posted ,

Bugs to Sims have phones out all time , werewolves running and phone visible in air .

Oh, a nightmare ?

I tried again today to install the sims 3 ... but , don 't delete the sims 4 .  But , I also realized all the same , and decided not to risk the health of my computer .  Although last winter , I played both s3 and s4 on the same computer .  Now s4 weighs more ... 

I'm awaiting YouTube videos lol see what issues are lol this is nuts , Sims team aware of all issues and don't do anything, just continue release content and make more bugs and in process break mods and alot mods not being updated .