Sims 4 high school years another mod breaker ?

3 minutes ago, tomcat101 said:

Thx for link , since total reset sliders gone weird , games running smoother but now a stutter so will test cc again , yup games poofed , 

Patch next week , get ready for something else to break haha, crazy 

I 'm new to this kind of thing myself .  With the werewolves game set- I've raped myself enough oh.  There , if anything , there is an instruction on how to update , in principle , it is easy to update sliders through this program .

4 minutes ago, smashl66 said:

I think the age bug was intentional by EA marketing.

This way everyone turns off the sims ageing option and their sims stay in school forever.

So in turn on paper the TS4 marketing team base player stats as everybody plays the school dlc the most and everyone should by the school dlc...lol.. joking, maybe not :/

You are right about ?

Sims in The Sims 4 started wanting incest due to a bug

The developers are aware of the problem and are working on a patch.

The latest major update added some unusual bugs to The Sims 4. First it turned out that Sims can age very quickly, now it turned out that the characters woke up craving for incest.
important: The update introduced a system of desires and fears into The Sims 4. Players have found that some wishes do not take into account the family ties between the characters: close relatives may want to enter into a relationship with each other.
For example, a mother may want her son to be her boyfriend. Fathers, judging by the screenshots, may also have such a desire.

image.png.faa52c8811ae298004c30b90bb932971.pngimage.png.bd6b97ab4cf3d85662bd8e13c7b62b12.png

On 7/29/2022 at 9:20 AM, tomcat101 said:

Very strange , you could try cmars fixer on modthethesims , or try and similar skin details, werewolves pack totally broke aton stuff :(

I actually managed to fix it by doing something I hadn't tried before. I deleted the current outfit the sim was wearing, created a new one, applied the skin details and voilà! It's stuck like it should now. No idea what happened but at least I finally had this issue fixed. Thanks!

EDIT: Saw a thread on EA's forum from another player who had the same issue and others suggested applying the skin details after selecting the first outfit from the everyday category. That's weird because I used to apply skin details with any outfit and they would stick everytime. But there's the solution apparently...

Edited by LucasSa12

An emergency release of The Sims 4 update is expected.

Tentatively, according to the sim community, next Tuesday or Thursday.

But there is no exact date yet , everything can change ....

Edited by Tyrber
20 minutes ago, Tyrber said:

Then we'll have to wait another couple of days of waiting for mods update. :'(

Hears another tip I noticed from own experience, if you having lag or performance issues, change world , you will find each will perform differently it's prob due to number of lots in area and number of Sims , 

Always remember from my modding experience less is better :)

27 minutes ago, Tyrber said:

Yup hearing end of next week , people spend money on this and got to wait when it should be fully tested before launch , it's all over gaming community but at least some Devs release in a fully working state , EA and alot others just push content out to get money , 

34 minutes ago, woketurbo said:

So the new wicked patch says sex is disabled on highschool lot??? If that's true is there a download to enable it? Because that alone makes me not want to buy the expansion pack.

I use this

And in general there was information from developers about this monster ?  Maybe I missed something ?  It seems to me that there was even a lot of information about those spirits who live on the snowy mountain , but there is no clue at all where I should find him .

4 minutes ago, tomcat101 said:

Yaaaay finally got my game in a good working state , I just did a total cleanup of everything, and new install , then placed mods in bit by bit , and made a smaller lot to live which helps , 

I also try to keep track of my downloaded junk .  I never install mods , except for excessive cruelty .  Basically , I only have sliders , hairstyles .  Let 's see what the developers have prepared for us in the future , after a couple of tracks of cocaine … oh