Sims 4 high school years another mod breaker ?

17 minutes ago, S_Moore said:

Does anyone else have this issue? I've only got the latest versions of MCCC and WW installed. Didn't touch sim lifespan, have it on normal, brand new save (so not from before the patch). Created a complete new folder for the game in documents.

Every time I save and exit- whether by saving, then exiting, or doing save and exit directly....when I load the save again, time has gone back to the first day the save was created, and all sim relationship progress is gone. Any skill gains, aspiration progress, etc. is still there- but the game is back to the first day and it's like no one met anyone.

Anyone have a clue what the fuck is causing this?

I had save issue yesterday, added content to house saved to gallery , quit game saved .

Loaded back in save resorted to previous time like yourself , also tryed place saved lot with new content , it loaded lot that was saved awhile ago , 

4 minutes ago, Tyrber said:

Do you already know about the new kit that is associated with children ? It's oddly called  The Sims 4 High School Years .

And the cover shows children .  Apparently, we are waiting for a set of children's clothes, possibly with elements of school paraphernalia.

Yup kids kit incoming , more bugs :)

image.png.f9f77bf99cb47c39fca8341274770cd0.png

The girl is wearing a sweater, which is already clearly in the game   :X

image.png.e1e9b986a8506ccb50d457591793a539.png

Such a bitter feeling that EA developers are trying to sell / bring to us what is already in the game , but .. only in a new "wrapper".

Edited by Tyrber
1 hour ago, S_Moore said:

Does anyone else have this issue? I've only got the latest versions of MCCC and WW installed. Didn't touch sim lifespan, have it on normal, brand new save (so not from before the patch). Created a complete new folder for the game in documents.

Every time I save and exit- whether by saving, then exiting, or doing save and exit directly....when I load the save again, time has gone back to the first day the save was created, and all sim relationship progress is gone. Any skill gains, aspiration progress, etc. is still there- but the game is back to the first day and it's like no one met anyone.

Anyone have a clue what the fuck is causing this?

I'm  glad you put this here. I'm having the same issue. I thought my game  was playing fine with WW and other updated mods 'til I realized everything was being reset. All the time I spent decorating and building was pointless. Even editing my Sim in  CAS, all of her tattoos kept popping back on after I took them off.  With Mrrakkon's Save or a  new vanilla save, same thing happened. I don't have High School. I don't plan on buying it till it goes on sale and EA has worked out more kinks. 

Edited by t2igg61
24 minutes ago, t2igg61 said:

I'm  glad you put this here. I'm having the same issue. I thought my game  was playing fine with WW and other updated mods 'til I realized everything was being reset. All the time I spent decorating and building was pointless. Even editing my Sim in  CAS, all of her tattoos kept popping back on after I took them off.  With Mrrakkon's Save or a  new vanilla save, same thing happened. I don't have High School. I don't plan on buying it till it goes on sale and EA has worked out more kinks. 

EA need hurry up , but need miracle, I'm tempted go back before werewolves when things worked , always backup stuff just incase .

1 minute ago, tomcat101 said:

EA need hurry up , but need miracle, I'm tempted go back before werewolves when things worked , always backup stuff just incase .

thank god I didn't pay a cent for this garbage

10 minutes ago, Tyrber said:

EA will release an update that will fix it and break something else , and that 's how we live .??

fix? more like break further....sure they may fix the issue at hand but it would result in it another issue being broken.....

2 minutes ago, moemegumi said:

fix? more like break further....sure they may fix the issue at hand but it would result in it another issue being broken.....

EA are still jokers and masochists ... more precisely , they rather hurt us ??

Just did total reinstall , now breast size slider not working , 

Does anyone have a link ?

I've ran sliders throught sims4studio and still issues , was ok before , fingers crossed lag seems buggered off lol only only start for few seconds.

41 minutes ago, tomcat101 said:

Just did total reinstall , now breast size slider not working , 

Does anyone have a link ?

I've ran sliders throught sims4studio and still issues , was ok before , fingers crossed lag seems buggered off lol only only start for few seconds.

And the breast slider from the moderator or the game ?

And now about the " pleasant "  .. 

I like that the students are still busy when there is a change .  They play with the ball, go on strike, talk normally, train, and pose as fans.

The director is sitting in his place ( office ) , the teachers are standing behind the blackboards or going to the dining room .

And now reality … 

—————————-

As soon as the lesson begins , the children do not study , the teacher just leaves .. and the children sit down and leave their desk for a couple of seconds.

They are constantly standing all over the school in the cafeteria , or rather at one barista counter - you can 't disperse them .  The career of a teacher , in my opinion , is broken , my character 's place of work simply did not go to it , but a message came out that he came from work , although the working day only started at 8

Thx for link , since total reset sliders gone weird , games running smoother but now a stutter so will test cc again , yup games poofed , 

Patch next week , get ready for something else to break haha, crazy 

I think the age bug was intentional by EA marketing.

This way everyone turns off the sims ageing option and their sims stay in school forever.

So in turn on paper the TS4 marketing team base player stats as everybody plays the school dlc the most and everyone should buy the school dlc...lol.. joking, maybe not :/

Edit:

I'll go back to Strangeville now where all my conspiracies belong!

Edited by smashl66