Sims 4 high school years another mod breaker ?

I hope to update s4 studio soon .  I think that with the new update , it will be available ( implemented ) just the category for body hair ... on the arms , legs , back and so on .  And , I immediately have all the body hair ... that has already been released , I will transfer them to this category through studio .

And as for the supplement , EA developers got carried away with body hair ? Seriously??
Now they look worse in CASE than the same s3. 
There should be a gameplay , and now the characters / schoolchildren do not even function with the teacher , do not raise their hand , do not sleep in class , do not cheat , do not chat with neighboring students at the desk , do not launch paper airplanes into the teacher 's ass , do not carry a backpack - this is not an addition , but a stolen mod that existed for 1000 years at lunch . 
EA developers should give from nailed additions , to the author of the mod himself .

Now many bloggers have early access from EA .  I look at everything, and it looks like the children are sitting at the school table, and a teacher is standing in front of them.... But the joke is that schoolchildren don 't even write in notebooks , they don 't even have notebooks !  They 're just sitting there ! It 's terrible !

Edited by Tyrber
2 hours ago, Tyrber said:

Now many bloggers have early access from EA .  I look at everything, and it looks like the children are sitting at the school table, and a teacher is standing in front of them.... But the joke is that schoolchildren don 't even write in notebooks , they don 't even have notebooks !  They 're just sitting there ! It 's terrible !

Yah again think that is the real shame or crime with this pack, that Zerbu's mod look like it's going to actually pair up with if not have better actual active school gameplay, compared to developers who should have been able to come up with something a little more interesting for the classes themselves. Wouldn't even have minded if the collaborated with the mod maker and gave him credit to use some that work with his permission, in order to expand on the gameplay that way and make it even better. But guess were not getting that sadly.

9 minutes ago, Khaine2000DK said:

Yah again think that is the real shame or crime with this pack, that Zerbu's mod look like it's going to actually pair up with if not have better actual active school gameplay, compared to developers who should have been able to come up with something a little more interesting for the classes themselves. Wouldn't even have minded if the collaborated with the mod maker and gave him credit to use some that work with his permission, in order to expand on the gameplay that way and make it even better. But guess were not getting that sadly.

So I agree with you , and I 'm glad that you understood me .  Actually , I have expressed my opinion, and I will continue to watch the games along the way .  I 'll try to find the pros .

And you friends , will you rebuild the school to suit your taste ?  Already on the sims community, they have already raised such a topic + there are even several interior options.

I will soon not * be particularly puzzled, if only I try a couple of races ... in tribute to the respect and memory of fashion and the sims 3 university game / (okw) Oniky

Edited by Tyrber
15 hours ago, Tyrber said:

And you friends , will you rebuild the school to suit your taste ?  Already on the sims community, they have already raised such a topic + there are even several interior options.

I will soon not * be particularly puzzled, if only I try a couple of races ... in tribute to the respect and memory of fashion and the sims 3 university game / (okw) Oniky

Tempted to since original school seem extremely big compared to what parts of its actually used, so been pondering about changing logistics to be better. But then again my teen sims a vampire and have supernatural speed, so doubt getting around will be too much of an issue for me. So considering just leaving it be or see if anyone made some nice looking smaller versions that is more practical for downloads. Because I don't know how much time I wanna invest into it before knowing if any modders improve on the highschool year pack with better active school play, so probably prefer either finding something easy to put in that is better or wait it out before doing something myself till I seen what mod community does with the pack if anything.

4 hours ago, Khaine2000DK said:

I don't know how much time I wanna invest into it before knowing if any modders improve on the highschool year pack

I'm hoping for some intrepid modder making a proper old style blackboard rather than the anemic whiteboard of the pack. The first thing I'll do when I get my hands on the pack is to redo the school in brickwork.

I 'll try to make something cool out of modeling and architecture .  I will make the director 's office , the secretariat ,  Head Teacher office ( although this position is not in the supplement ) .  And most importantly ... a school locker room , perhaps even a joint girls with boys mmm

It 's a pity that the developers stopped only on bicycles , after all , this is school / children / fun .  The developers could have added a skateboard , and a more modern scooter , and that thing ( I forgot its name )*hydroskuter on which they just stand and drive .

Edited by Tyrber
52 minutes ago, Tyrber said:

It 's a pity that the developers stopped only on bicycles , after all , this is school / children / fun .  The developers could have added a skateboard , and a more modern scooter , and that thing ( I forgot its name )*hydroskuter on which they just stand and drive .

There is a skate board and scooter mod (a bit of a pain to install, but there is one at least) https://www.patreon.com/posts/skateboard-mod-49305522

(Sorry for the thread drift again.)

Ordinary people make such cool, breathtaking mods, clothing and other content ... what, developers (ea) should work, and work again! 
 Since there is an amusement park in the new city , the developers should they should have and make cotton candy and a stall ( mini kiosk ) . It would be very emotional to gather all the friends of my character / teenager and go eat cotton candy and ride the Ferris wheel .

And , at the same time , doing tricks on a skateboard ... even competing - at least , that 's what it means to be a teenager and that 's what I expected from such an addition .

Edited by Tyrber

Ya know at first I was kinda meh on this DLC, but the more I think about it the more I've been thinking about the possibilities. This pack could turn out to be great from a story telling perspective (Senior Prom Night has some very naughty possibilities), and we don't really have anything like the carnival pier in the game yet (even if it does just turn out to be a fluff background, with no way to ride the rides). I am NOT looking forward to how much this update and pack are going to break in the way of mods though, that is going to SUCK!

4 minutes ago, moemegumi said:

I shoulcnt be reading this thread I got atleast 200 gb of cc at this point

Dam that's alot , 

If anyone interested in seeing a playthrough look up James turner YouTube , 

Looks bit annoying in school . School half empty , 

3 minutes ago, tomcat101 said:

Dam that's alot , 

If anyone interested in seeing a playthrough look up James turner YouTube , 

Looks bit annoying in school . School half empty , 

im a  cc hog I literally bought a computer just so I can store alot of cc

19 hours ago, moemegumi said:

im a  cc hog I literally bought a computer just so I can store alot of cc

Cool , can't beat having cc , Sims 4 prob be dead without mods , 

I'm hearing a modder making working pool tables, but no release date , wish we had Sims 3 people incharge we would have more now .

21 hours ago, moemegumi said:

I shoulcnt be reading this thread I got atleast 200 gb of cc at this point

And I thought my 28 gigs was a lot.

Make sure you run Sims 4 Mod Assistant or something similar to check for duplicates and issues. Though I don't envy dealing with dupes at 200gb of content. It took me like an hour and a half to clear out my dupes.

7 hours ago, Faolon said:

And I thought my 28 gigs was a lot.

Make sure you run Sims 4 Mod Assistant or something similar to check for duplicates and issues. Though I don't envy dealing with dupes at 200gb of content. It took me like an hour and a half to clear out my dupes.

most of it is just cas cc......I think at max aside from the ww animations I have 4 actual game play mods?

and custom food recipes...

its easier to seperate cc by creator instead of catagory so I am not looking for the broken mod by trying to go through stuff in catagory finding specific file in a sea of files for a specific mod catagory. 

oh well if its a game breaker that just means I won't be spending money because my game is lol pirated, so even if my mods break and I am stuck with a wonky mess that I have to sift through my mods for a few days I won't have to pay a single cent for the trouble. 

I havent paid for the sims 4 since ea sold me the base game for 5 dollars....

and if anyone is going to judge me for pirating the game, I am not dropping upwards of 1k for the whole entire game and expansions, that is like my rent plus a bill, I can barely afford to pay my rent and feed myself since corona hit and I am well disabled with autism and I have a chronic health condition that makes any potential repository illness get me really really sick,  even the new coivd variant puts me at risk, despite the numerous vaccinations available.  maybe if I still had my part time job yeah I could probably buy a a pack or two monthly and get caught up with the packs, but because I don;t want to risk getting really sick I an dependent on my disability and fivver  online work and passive income sources to get me by. 

Edited by moemegumi
43 minutes ago, Tyrber said:

although I did not update the game, but my characters * in the city began to age.... oh ?

New patching ageing up Sims , expect emergency patch soon , more patches and content just breaking game either more , and I see no lag fix people experiencing.