Sims 4 high school years another mod breaker ?

26 minutes ago, MiiTy said:

Wow full school , I went to the school and was no pupils , only teachers

I have an unusual school , all the characters are really waiting for every Monday to go to get knowledge and deep blowjob …?

I have the most terrible problem right now , which is related to the creation of a character .  I just can 't choose musculature and fullness in CAS .

My sims give birth to scary children who grow up and their bodies break down . does anyone have such a problem ?

Maybe in my version of the game , there is no glitch with visiting students .  
Maybe try to set up character visits to public areas through the MC Command Center ? ... although it 's not worth playing with mods right now , the game is now in an emergency stage .

I have a feeling ( sixth sense ) that the end of the sims 4 is already approaching .??

First : the developers have completely killed the sims 4 - and now prohibit mods .  Secondly : moderators are already tired of updating their mods for new versions of the game , and even more so to make new mods .

Now the game is in such a sad state .. to be more precise , it is in an emergency state that the developers now do not even want to give the first hints / teaser of the new kit .

That is , before the developers shared and " leaked " the first information about the upcoming content ... and now the developers decided to blame mods ... to let all the dogs down on the moderators , which is really disgusting !  EA developers ( company ) must take their balls in their fist and confess their failure and murder to the Sims franchise !

Edited by Tyrber

I'm not sure if the problem that I'm having is from Sims 4: High School Year bug or not, so I ask here.

Has anyone getting this weird problem?

When I play game, every active sims in the active play house hold/save shows wrong age when I use "MCCC or Show Sim Info" mod.

Funny thing is when I check out the "Simology" section of game, it shows properly.

For example, I set up young adult to have Age/life span of 22 days, using MCCC.

But, when I check the ages of sim in above mod, it shows this:

*By the way, I use "Normal Life Span".

Edited by ioawdfv

What have Sims team done to this game , destroyed it nearly , majority Sims global superstars even tho star thing OFF .

They use phones every 2 seconds , it's getting point unplayable, 

This is end of Sims 4 unless everything fully fixed, 

I may just go back afew packs and overhaul game with cc , at least everything was a better state .

3 minutes ago, ioawdfv said:

I'm not sure if the problem that I'm having is from Sims 4: High School Year bug or not, so I ask here.

Has anyone getting this weird problem?

When I play game, every active sims in the active play house hold/save shows wrong age when I use "MCCC or Show Sim Info" mod.

Funny thing is when I check out the "Simology" section of game, it shows properly.

For example, I set up young adult to have Age/life span of 22 days, using MCCC.

But, when I check the ages of sim in above mod, it shows this:

*By the way, I use "Normal Life Span".

I don't use mccc , but sounds issue with current bug in base game , maybe conflicts going on with mccc and a broken base game aging bug , best try when hotfix lands I guess , my game no aging and haven't seen any auto aging yet .

I know there are mods that change the structure of the body - but I don't use them anymore because The Sims 4 is broken.

So I'm the only one with this problem?
Can anyone take a look just in case?

Edited by Tyrber
3 minutes ago, MiiTy said:

2 new issues .

Teen left household but still remain living in house , so no control over em .

WW keeps resetting so need import settings all time .

This is getting nuts , dreading patch

I am now asking my question already on WickedWhims - in the hope of finding out if someone has this glitch with the body in CAS.
Sorry for the video, but I wanted to defuse a little?

3 minutes ago, Tyrber said:

in short .. I still have this glitch in CAS

Very odd , but it's Sims 4 total broken mess , best we go back before patch I think lol .

Unless some miracle happens, just can't see all our issues being fixed , EA will target main high school and last patch issues I guess , but last has coursed issues across whole game .

2 hours ago, thatruth25 said:

Does anyone know if EA/Maxis has announced a plan or timeline for patching/fixing things? 

Suppose be end of this week ,but don't expect everything to be fixed , I'm expecting more breaks to be honest unless a miracle.