Sims 4 high school years another mod breaker ?

1 hour ago, Tyrber said:

I figured out a glitch in CAS .
It turned out that Maars_CAS_Gender_Breast_Option-Pregnancy_Both caused a breakdown \ glitch with the body, although it was updated before the addition.

It's latest patch n expansion breaking everything, I can't play at current state , 

May go back before latest patch and expansion, 

New expansion no Biggie , it's like it a cut from university, you know what EA are are like remove content then release later on , 

Look at expansions Sims 3 had everything , Sims 4 half baked .

1 minute ago, Tyrber said:

Something about all this worries me .  I hope in the future we will play like before , I mean mods + sex mod

Issue is in western countries everything going political correct, can't say this can't say that , can't do this can't do that etc .

Eastern countries etc everything like how it was years ago , it's not thrown down your throats . 

1 minute ago, Tyrber said:

EA developers and the company , will they be able to introduce into the game ... like blocking mods in the game ? 
I'm very worried ?

Way things going now they trying for awhile break mods , we never had this issue Sims 3 , it's like EA trying to mods if you ask me , and where's all creators ? 

Where's werewolves mods and updates , there's nothing.

3 hours ago, MiiTy said:

Is normal for clients package and localthumbcache to be high ?

And I have already written more than once that the sims 4 game has become more ... very heavy , especially with all the additions . 
EA developers should not nag the add - on , but focus on its proper implementation . 
Here in the parts of the franchise there were seven or twelve additions , but they were thought out and really cool . 
If this goes on, then the sims 4 - we will have to get a computer from NASA.(National Aeronautics and Space Administration  NASA)

Edited by Tyrber
34 minutes ago, Tyrber said:

And I have already written more than once that the sims 4 game has become more ... very heavy , especially with all the additions . 
EA developers should not nag the add - on , but focus on its proper implementation . 
Here in the parts of the franchise there were seven or twelve additions , but they were thought out and really cool . 
If this goes on, then the sims 4 - we will have to get a computer from NASA.(National Aeronautics and Space Administration  NASA)

So your clients and localcache goe up alot ?

3 hours ago, Tyrber said:

I delete them clients localcache - every time , after the game .

Same , I seeing EA fixing issue I had everyone turning into global stars , 

There's that and aging and fears that all I seen , 

I went back before patch last night was nice playing without current issues .

Here is another screenshot of my boyfriend

image.png.0e6fdf2715cb1bf06ebf7631ee094283.png

I have drama at school... two characters died in one day, one teacher.. and one janitor.
The students reacted sharply to the teacher's death, they all gathered near his corpse ... which cannot be said about the old janitor ... the poor.

image.png.3659ad7d5627c18f6e7642f944f28476.pngimage.png.aae6f6ef69e3690b3a317a6e2b723c47.png