Sims 4 high school years another mod breaker ?

here are the poses that I want to download . somewhere I downloaded the poses " schoolgirl at the desk " ... but , because of my stupidity , I forgot to download books and French fries for these poses . now I wander the whole Internet to download a torrent that I didn 't download earlier .?

I really need to find poses for the teacher .  So that the teacher could bread with a pointer or chalk .  As for the situation with the mod for school , then you have already seen them all yourself and even already tried them out ... and there is no point in me finding them .… sorry ?‍♀️

Edited by Quickly - I
8 minutes ago, MiiTy said:

Sims base game going free October.

New kit free , 

Guess they given to simmers , hopefully be major fixes now

A new set ?  Which one?? Very good indeed !  I got the base game a long time ago when , and that 's why I have the sims 4 game !  

I am now trying to create my own school for juvenile delinquents ... oh , how long I have been building .

I went to the official Origin website, and got a *free kit “Desert Luxe “ - for free !

I have the base game , but I 'm only playing the pirated version so far .  Why I 'm playing the pirated version is because I made an despise EA  .

?

I believe that thanks to  and complaints , the greedy and corrupt EA company decided to " appease " all the players in this way .  Here , only I think that this does not buy me .  They really needed to lower the price or fix (redo) the whole game for a long time!!!

+

Let them hand out their first additions to the poor players : To work , having fun until we vomit , my wedding horrors , and fucking on the Battu  … lol ? 

Edited by Quickly - I

If you don 't have a base game in Origin , then EA forces you to purchase it ! We are being bred !!!

My buddy can 't get a fucking kit since he doesn 't have the basic The Sims 4 and we corresponded with him today . It 's just a divorce !

Edited by Quickly - I