[Help] Converting the body of the WFM Krystal 2020 mod to CBBE for Fallout 4

Hello Loverslab, I been trying to figure out how to convert the custom body textures or the custom body to CBBE but I havent found any info about this. Other than the cbbe to unp or viceversa but only for armor and not for skin.

Does anyone know anybody that has some experience or information about this?

I really want to finish this mod.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.3c8d4b5bae6650afaadea618d8693743.gif

On 7/5/2022 at 12:46 AM, That_Maggot said:

Finish rigging the hands and added the Tiara hmm... no information about CBBE yet. Well... gonna start the .tri stuff. No tail yet.

377160_20220705004353_1.png.7d3bb0b00257c1b27dff0d318fd4d0e9.png

I have permission from Warframemachine to share/upload this. So here's a wip mod:

WFM Krystal 2020 Race WIP 2.rar

WIP 2 fixed a problem with the Assault Armor having a floating mesh.

Edited by That_Maggot
  • 1 month later...

- T  h  e   Q  u  e  e  n  !  !  ! 

W  a  i  t  , that means. . . . .

E v e r y . . .

WarfarreMachine Model . . . 

C A N   B E   O N   F a l l o u t   4  ! ! !

*Me*

(HOW THE FRICK did you do it?)

bcause i dont wanna ask you to do all WFM characters for free (As some people do on internet)

Edited by FurryestX
I m p r o v e m e n t s
7 hours ago, FurryestX said:

- T  h  e   Q  u  e  e  n  !  !  ! 

W  a  i  t  , that means. . . . .

E v e r y . . .

WarfarreMachine Model . . . 

C A N   B E   O N   F a l l o u t   4  ! ! !

*Me*

(HOW THE FRICK did you do it?)

bcause i dont wanna ask you to do all WFM characters for free (As some people do on internet)

You have to use this mod as base https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31270 to use it for adding a custom body, then use Blender to pose the wfm krystal body to look similar to the fallout 4 one (i used cbbe) and then you have to transfer weights or weight painting the new body with the fallout 4 one using Blender or Outfit Studio. Same with the head, eyes, hand, feet, hair, genitals, mouth and tongue.

Once you understand how that works then create 2 .esp one for the race and the other for playable character. You can use the mod on this comment or use an already custom race one as an example and edit and add the custom race body parts by putting them in folders, and on the .esp add the correct folders paths. Then convert the textures of the custom race to dds and put them on the correct folder. Then lastly put your mod in a .rar then grab and drop it on mo2 or vortex and run the game and pray it works and doesn't crash.

I know it is still not finished but I'm getting there. Also, did wfm did the police rat model (don't know the name). If he did, where can i download it?

Edited by That_Maggot
7 hours ago, That_Maggot said:

You have to use this mod as base https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31270 to use it for adding a custom body, then use Blender to pose the wfm krystal body to look similar to the fallout 4 one (i used cbbe) and then you have to transfer weights or weight painting the new body with the fallout 4 one using Blender or Outfit Studio. Same with the head, eyes, hand, feet, hair, genitals, mouth and tongue.

Once you understand how that works then create 2 .esp one for the race and the other for playable character. You can use the mod on this comment or use an already custom race one as an example and edit and add the custom race body parts by putting them in folders, and on the .esp add the correct folders paths. Then convert the textures of the custom race to dds and put them on the correct folder. Then lastly put your mod in a .rar then grab and drop it on mo2 or vortex and run the game and pray it works and doesn't crash.

I know it is still not finished but I'm getting there. Also, did wfm did the police rat model (don't know the name). If he did, where can i download it?

T  h  a  n  k  Y  o  u ,  S  i  r

no pressure on improvements and that mate, i will try to do it with Carmelita when i put my hands on a new PC...

. . . . .

maybe whe end porting all Furry models, that will be a laugh

but until then. . .

Edited by FurryestX
17 hours ago, That_Maggot said:

uuuuuummmm..... The R  A  T......   Officer something was.... (Officer Flint i think, i just remembered)  le'mme do a research and i'll comeback...

S             E            A             R             C             H                I               N                 G

Edited by FurryestX
I m p r o v e m e n t s
6 hours ago, FurryestX said:

uuuuuummmm..... The R  A  T......   Officer something was.... (Officer Flint i think, i just remembered)  le'mme do a research and i'll comeback...

S             E            A             R             C             H                I               N                 G

Yep, its Officer Flint thank you ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Loki-the Leopard said:

Hello, is this project abandoned or still progressing?

Well, I haven't abandoned but i just have no time for hobbies. Just waiting for vacations so i can hook myself to this non-stop.
I know this is not what everyone wants to hear but i hope people can be patience about this mod.

• 4 weeks later...

hello again That_Maggot howdy? did you find the needed information about CBBE for Custom Texture? if not i think Blaze96 can help you with missing information to complete the puzzle
and i hope you got free time during Holidays to continue your progress or maybe after vacations :D
also i was wondering if you have a site somewhere to look at your progress or maybe track at least if you permit

Edited by Loki-the Leopard
On 12/29/2022 at 1:57 PM, Loki-the Leopard said:

hello again That_Maggot howdy? did you find the needed information about CBBE for Custom Texture? if not i think Blaze96 can help you with missing information to complete the puzzle
and i hope you got free time during Holidays to continue your progress or maybe after vacations :D
also i was wondering if you have a site somewhere to look at your progress or maybe track at least if you permit

I don't have any site or anything but i did ask Blaze for help he told me to shrinkwrap and it "works" but it will not be a permanent solution so I asked the person who did the Vulpine Race and he told me he had to recreate the texture so I'm learning substance painter 3d so i can recreate the body texture but I'm still a noob into this so... its gonna take me some time but. If you know someone that can redo the body or make it similar i would pay for it.

Full Body with Hands.nif

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/31/2022 at 8:07 AM, That_Maggot said:

I don't have any site or anything but i did ask Blaze for help he told me to shrinkwrap and it "works" but it will not be a permanent solution so I asked the person who did the Vulpine Race and he told me he had to recreate the texture so I'm learning substance painter 3d so i can recreate the body texture but I'm still a noob into this so... its gonna take me some time but. If you know someone that can redo the body or make it similar i would pay for it.

Full Body with Hands.nif 1.22 MB · 15 downloads

Hello, That_Maggot!

Is there any progress with the mod? You will make at least one other person really happy if you finish it)

On 1/30/2023 at 7:27 AM, qwer999op said:

Hello, That_Maggot!

Is there any progress with the mod? You will make at least one other person really happy if you finish it)

Well, i got a little bit of free time now. So... I'm still learning Substance painter and i got to say, I'm terrible at this but, that's how you start.

Guess i have to put more effort into it. And sorry for people expecting a big update.

Learning.PNG

Edited by That_Maggot
  • 1 month later...
On 3/18/2023 at 1:09 PM, Loki-the Leopard said:

Hello ThatMaggot, how you've been? I know you are very busy but could i ask if you make progress on this mod?

I haven't done anything lately been working on other things and so... Also, Loki do you know someone that can do the texture? I just want to finish this already.

Assuming you made the "original" body from Krystal a similar shape to the CBBE body, you could try and "Bake" the textures from the original to CBBE instead of making custom ones.

I know its pretty easy in blender, and baking them will also make them fit the CBBE body's UVs as a side-effect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRbiq3Hvh1Y

Might not be perfect, but it'd be a hell of a lot faster and easier than trying to make new ones from scratch.