Starfield release date 11/22/22

Well its 29/11/22 and the game has not released yet although now its scheduled for 2023, however being an Bethesda game it will be all bull upfront look nice and shiny so you purchase it with those glassed over eyes as you say ooh! pretty take my money then you play it...hmm maybe and not to worry its not finished yet.. lame excuse here..we will release patches for it don't worry yup all will be well..perhaps. personally i will not go near it for at least 2 years after launch date and even then pay a fraction of the cost on a steam sale, i bought 3 Beth games and they all were dodo bags the only one i stuck with by adding 100gb of mods is fallout 4. all best everyone and i hope it all works out for y'all but i wouldn't count your chickens

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking forward to see what you lovely modders do with Starfield. I'll probably do my usual and buy it and shelve it for a year or so, so all you guys have time to help the game.

It'll be pretty interesting to see what you actually can do.  With as much space (pun unintended) as this game is supposed to have, I wonder if whole towns will start popping up. on different planets.

Of course I'll be looking forward to space bikinis and sex mods as well. I'm sure it would be a huge undertaking to those involved, but I guess my secret wish would be to see Ivy7 up in the stars.

Thanks in advance to all those who decide to dive in and make the game better.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cant wait to see what wonderous mods fly out of the webs to take Starfield to the next level. Star field looks lik so much more than "Fallout4 with jetpacks". It is bitter sweet SF is listed as a singleplayer game. a mod friendly setup like Exiles has would have been fantastic but the best Amods come from LL ♥