Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Does a mod exist that makes running possible while over encumbered in the following way?

Set a percentage, for example 200%.

User is not over encumbered > [hold shift] > sprint and drain stamina like vanilla.

User is over encumbered, but under 200% of your carry weight > [hold shift] > run and drain stamina.

User is over encumbered and over 200% of your carry weight > [hold shift] > still walk like with vanilla encumbrance.

I've been looking for a while and haven't found a thing.

There was actually a mod very close to this, but unfortunately it was super buggy and scripts were very badly programmed, so eventually your inventory would fill up with weightless-but-annoying "encumbrance notes" and your base weight would be gradually screwed up.

I can't remember the name, but if you do find a mod that uses "encumbrance notes", DO NOT install it.

Is there a mod that turns all the bandits, forsworn etc into women? Not gona lie, I'd play a male PC if there was.

There are mods which increase the number of female NPCs in spawn lists such as Feminized Leveled List, Extra Bandits (which adds female Orcs, High Elves, Dark Elves, Khajiit and Argonians to the leveled lists for bandits and soldiers), F.E.M.A.L.E. and Deadly Wenches if you don't want to go overboard and use full conversions such as A Woman's World.

Is there a mod that turns all the bandits, forsworn etc into women? Not gona lie, I'd play a male PC if there was.

There are mods which increase the number of female NPCs in spawn lists such as Feminized Leveled List, Extra Bandits (which adds female Orcs, High Elves, Dark Elves, Khajiit and Argonians to the leveled lists for bandits and soldiers), F.E.M.A.L.E. and Deadly Wenches if you don't want to go overboard and use full conversions such as A Woman's World.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Does a mod exist that makes running possible while over encumbered in the following way?

Set a percentage, for example 200%.

User is not over encumbered > [hold shift] > sprint and drain stamina like vanilla.

User is over encumbered, but under 200% of your carry weight > [hold shift] > run and drain stamina.

User is over encumbered and over 200% of your carry weight > [hold shift] > still walk like with vanilla encumbrance.

I've been looking for a while and haven't found a thing.

There was actually a mod very close to this, but unfortunately it was super buggy and scripts were very badly programmed, so eventually your inventory would fill up with weightless-but-annoying "encumbrance notes" and your base weight would be gradually screwed up.

I can't remember the name, but if you do find a mod that uses "encumbrance notes", DO NOT install it.

Bah. I'm no modder, but shouldn't it be a relatively simple mod to make?

Hullo! I made this post a long while back on the Nexus Forums, but lately I've realized this might be the better place to put the question!

What I'm looking for is a third person swan-dive animation, for use with the Immersive First Person mod (which uses third-person animations. Thus, make a third-person animation for diving into water, and enjoy the immersive diving-into-water from first person. Thrilling!)!

The dive itself, for those unfamiliar, can be seen in this video. Now, obviously this means that if you jump, say, on flat ground, you'll dive face-first into the rocks, therefore, I point you to this "Sky Dive Jump" mod from Oblivion, which did something rather clever: When you jump, you perform the normal jump animation. After a few seconds however, you begin to adopt a skydiving pose, until after several seconds, you're in a free-fall position.

I went ahead and did an example animation just for fun!

n6Vlcsx.gif

This means regular jumps will still look like regular jumps, but if you fall far enough, you'll eventually take up the alternate falling position. I'd be looking for something like that: A jump is a normal jump, but after a second or two, the character adopts the swam-form, and aims down in the diving-position, meaning if you jump from a cliff or a bridge, you'll be in the diving-position before you hit the water.

Anyone willing to take this on, good luck, and thanks!

Anyone still reading, I'll also point you to this Jump Animations mod. Within this mod there's a jump animation called "Forward Jump - Hurdle Jump" which you can download separately. This jump is similar to The Bouncy Jump Project jump mod jump animation, in that it's more of a realistic jump or hurdle, where your leg goes forward in order to reach whatever distant object you're attempting to jump to, or over. If you could incorporate that style of jump, with the transition to a swan dive, that would be pretty sweet!

Cheers, thanks for reading, good luck, and happy Skyrimming!

Just throwing this here because after three months of animating attempting to make a more immersive first-person head bob, only for someone to release a much better one ahead of me (which is awesome), and then running into blender python and .nif import errors, I'm done with trying to make animations.

I don't need any of these right now, but this is still the thread for this sort of thing, I guess.

You know what really amazes me? Those mods that you think are really simple, that SOMEONE must have made them in five years, but nope, nothing like that exists anywhere.

Like, slippers. No one has ever made a simple set of slippers or ballet flats shoes for female characters. Which is crazy! That should be dead easy for someone with decent armour conversion or modding experience.

Or another one is a simple converts the much nicer male-pattern master mage clothes or the male-pattern merchant clothes for females. I've seen bits and pieces used here or there in mashups, but no actual conversions! I know that converting male armours to female ones isn't something that's done too often and that it's easy for modders with no 3D experience to mess up the conversion so that it doesn't look very feminine (i.e. they just dump the male mesh on the female body with only the bare minimum of tweaking or even no tweaking at all), but there's at least a few dozen armour sets converted from male to female over the years.

Or, a mod which adds plain vests or coats as an accessory slot item which can be worn over other things. Yeah, there's Trainwiz's double equip mod (not really what I mean and only affects vanilla armours anyway). Only in the past two months did we get the fur armour mod (long fur overcoats, though they're big and bulky), and Karter's UNP tunics. There should be way more mods for that sort of thing!

Maybe I'll try to work on some of those myself (I don't have any experience, but I've recently started modding with one or two small tweaks... baby steps), but it really amazes me that these things basically don't exist or almost don't exist in a community full of talented modders.

Anyone else know of any more examples of supposedly-simple things like that?

For a "crime scene" in my mod: Are there any assets of torn clothes? Would be nice, to lay it spread out in a pool of blood. Obivously doesn't have to be a "real" clothing item (that would be just nice to have).

Hey there! ZT followers is off nexus, anyone has a copy plz?

http://gamer-mods.ru/load/tes_v_skyrim/kompanony_i_rasy/6_kompanonok_krasavic/68-1-0-1926

(Don't know about the language, but the file is there)

Thanks! Names (and the inns where they're located) are in Russian, but managed to change it with CK).

I don't need any of these right now, but this is still the thread for this sort of thing, I guess.

You know what really amazes me? Those mods that you think are really simple, that SOMEONE must have made them in five years, but nope, nothing like that exists anywhere.

Like, slippers. No one has ever made a simple set of slippers or ballet flats shoes for female characters. Which is crazy! That should be dead easy for someone with decent armour conversion or modding experience.

Or another one is a simple converts the much nicer male-pattern master mage clothes or the male-pattern merchant clothes for females. I've seen bits and pieces used here or there in mashups, but no actual conversions! I know that converting male armours to female ones isn't something that's done too often and that it's easy for modders with no 3D experience to mess up the conversion so that it doesn't look very feminine (i.e. they just dump the male mesh on the female body with only the bare minimum of tweaking or even no tweaking at all), but there's at least a few dozen armour sets converted from male to female over the years.

Or, a mod which adds plain vests or coats as an accessory slot item which can be worn over other things. Yeah, there's Trainwiz's double equip mod (not really what I mean and only affects vanilla armours anyway). Only in the past two months did we get the fur armour mod (long fur overcoats, though they're big and bulky), and Karter's UNP tunics. There should be way more mods for that sort of thing!

Maybe I'll try to work on some of those myself (I don't have any experience, but I've recently started modding with one or two small tweaks... baby steps), but it really amazes me that these things basically don't exist or almost don't exist in a community full of talented modders.

Totally agree. I guess the lack of these items is due to nobody even thinking of such basic things missing. While there's a shitton of exotic fantasy armors, there are only very few casual wear items.

Totally agree. I guess the lack of these items is due to nobody even thinking of such basic things missing. While there's a shitton of exotic fantasy armors, there are only very few casual wear items.

It kills me because if it weren't for maybe a handful of mods (things like the Viking armour/Fluffy travel set, the Gilded Doublet, the Brigida dress, etc.), my characters would have pretty much nothing to wear. Meanwhile there's unlimited silly bikini armour mods (maybe not the best forum to complain about that, hahaha). Which I honestly don't mind, but like, spare a little effort for those of us who like the look of "normal" clothes too, even just 10%!

I think a basic jacket is the most doable. Just need to find a mod with the right jacket (probably open or partially open), then delete the torso underneath in nifskope and make it an accessory-slot item... I think? I've never done this before, but I'd be up for trying.

Anyone have any good suggestions for mods with at least sorta lore-friendly open jackets? (I know I've seen some modern biker-type jackets) preferably something with male and female models and with enough bulk to avoid the worst clipping issues if worn over clothes or lighter, thinner armours.

I'm looking for a mod that lets me have multiple characters in one save. Something that would let me switch between them at will with a spell or an item or something. I'm not sure if it's been done before, but it doesn't sound impossible. Anyone know of anything similar to this?

Does anyone here know if a mod that extends the duration of vampire feed, or a mod that allows you to extend it yourself and lets you press a key to finish feeding yourself exists? I don't like how vanilla vampire feed is about a second long, so I'm looking for something that extends it, or allows me to extend it and finish it myself.