Bless Weapon Collection

View File

Weapons port from upcoming MMO Bless Online (currently in 2nd closed beta).
As for now mod contains 45 fully working craftable and upgradable weapons.

Version 0.2:
Added scythes
Added crafting and tempering recipes
Minor fixes
Type "help bless" to get barrel ID.

Sample screenshots:

jMISmW4.pngm8gad5H.pnggZwfNQs.png

ywEe8g9.png3aows7F.pngqvQfS1Y.png

pcMHTBZ.png

wQmJ7zl.png

YFlbcyG.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/07/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

I'm interested in these and can lend you some helps if you want. Bless's stuffs are really interesting to me and I always want to get my hands on their resources but their beta is closed and I can't find anywhere to download it.

So if you want, I can help you whenever I'm free. Send the resource files my way and I'll see what I can do.

Also, if you can, send ALL of the resources of the beta clients. I'm also interested in the Bless armors.

Weapons is wayyyy easier to do than armors, so those shouldn't even take long.

Also, one of the reason why this mod hasn't gotten the attention it deserved is its beta state. Most people would prefer to just wait for a mod to be "finished" before downloading it. It's a psychological thing. 

Yeah i looked at few armor models. They are great and they would really well match into skyrim.

As for client i got mine from http://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php?topic=2181.60 (mega links) but its only CBT 1 ( cant find cbt 2 anywhere ).

And as for weapons i dont think i will need help since now rest of them will be loong cycle of copy paste in Tes5Edit ( or even longer in laggy CK). I should handle these few bones in bows too in 3ds max. Want to try armors too but i'm not good with skeleton weighting and stretching model to match body. You did great job with Tera armors so maybe have any tips or tutorials you were using ?

Any ideas / suggestions what to do with staves ? Making all variants of each one / Leave them unenchanted (and so unusable) / make them as shields ?. Best would be to make them craftable and yeah its possible in dawnguard but not with custom meshes. There's one mod called Automatic Variants (using SkyProc Patcher) that can make monsters have different textures rolled when spawned and its got support for weapon meshes. Got support but no instruction and so there's not any package yet and i dunno how to make one...

And as for next update i will skip v0.3 and make it already 0.4 with shields (done) and staves (meshes done).

anyone has the armor meshes? i am to lazy to extract them.

Sorry im too lazy to upload them :(

so far in v0.2 every thing seems to be working so far. 2 things that bother me 1 i am sure you will fix eventually. weapons need names. :P the 2nd thing is probably just my personal taste the swords feel like short swords.... any way to make them a bit longer? not a deal breaker or any thing just my personal taste.

as for staffs. you could do what some one else suggested. if you can do a normal magic bolt and as you get higher tier maybe to a magic ball that would do fire ball like damage. or you could just do fire spells. :P  very few creatures are resistant to fire in skyrim. could also make some of them as defensive staffs that act like shields.

• 1 year later...