Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Before I go and waste a lot of time on trying to convent cbbe to unp, does anyone know if there is a UNP conversion for Immersive Jewelry? I've searched around and haven't found anything which is surprising for a mod like that. Thanks ahead of time.

I'm currently playing with my custom UUNP body and immersive jewelry together. My body is VERY busty and all of the pretties fit well. I think none of the peices should go beyond vanilla bounds(hands,feet, head) so everything should universally fit without a conversion. :)
I use the 7b natural preset with extra breast and butt, and noticed that some pendants clip into the chest. Maybe its just the body I'm using because I remember unpb had less clipping .I'm really hoping that someone converted this beautiful mod for body slide.

Hey guys, hope some one can help me here.  I found a follower a while back that was super cute (to me at least) had blue hair, used a 2h weapon and I want to say was in elder gleam sanctuary or a cave like that.  Unfortunately I lost all my mods when HDD swapping to a bigger one.  If some one can help me locate that follower I would be really happy and greatful!.

Hi I've recently started to play skyrim again after a few years and I'd like to do a playtrought as a dark magickan inspired by Trudi Canavan's black magickan trilogy and I'm searching for a mod that basically lets you to drain/steal others magicka which then permanently added to your own pool of magicka. Better yet if such a mod would bring in some side effects from such actions like when you try to forcefully increase your magicka pool It'd start to damage your stamina and then once depleted, your health for a set amount of time as your vessel basically is forcefully expanded and your body is unable to hold such a magnitude of power without damages.

I'm allready using a mod that increases my stats dynamically as they are used but it's not quite fitting my image of a dark mage able to devour the power of others and making it their own.

This is a rather niche mod and I'm doubtful if something like that exists for skyrim but I tought I'd try my luck as i know such a mod existed for oblivion but

I'd appreciate any leads on any mod that is even close to my description ^_^

Hello,

I would just like to ask if anyone knows if there is a body texture that has a bump map that allows the body to look somewhat like this (explicit content) https://up5.xhcdn.co...75/242_1000.jpg. I have tried to make the lumps with the cbbe mesh but it is too low ploy to look any good. I would try and make the bump map myself but I have very little experience in doing so. 

if anyone can point me in a directing that has a bump map or even has a mesh that does have lumps much would be apprenticed, even more so if a bump map was created.

(unp is fine but cbbe would be much rathered)

Kind Regards

DepressedPancake

I guess il repeat my question here.

So i have been hunting for some beauty marks/moles for a while(for face) and i just cant find any.

What im looking for are the kinds that are close to the lips like under the lips or over the lips to the right or the left.

Something like this. Are there any?

post-2490-0-77044900-1480104060_thumb.jp

Thanks!

So i have been hunting for some beauty marks/moles for a while(for face) and i just cant find any.

What im looking for are the kinds that are close to the lips like under the lips or over the lips to the right or the left.

Thanks!

I think you could make a tintmask.

Just paint an existing tintmask completely black, then place your white dot. See where in the face it appears in racemenu and adjust the position. You could take the lip tintmask as a reference for the position.

You'll need gimp with .dds plugin for that.

Otherwise, this could very well work for skyrim too.

Soooo...i know this is an odd request but... i stoped playing skyrim for a while (a couple of months) and decided to return at the beggining of the week...starting by checking updates and such in my list, bodyslide was one that needed update so i did it...turns out it was a really bad idea...since it seems that starting from version 4, OpenGl 3.3 is required, my laptop is quite old, and no longer has updates for most of it's drivers, it has openGL 3.1 and there's no way to uograde it...so i kind of dick myself here since i can no longer use the preview feature, nor can i use the entire outfit studio...(i know i'll sound like an ass, but a warning in the main mode page would've been helpfull -.-"...even tought i guess is expected for people to keep things up to date, so ignore that xD)...so like i said at the start, this is an odd question/request, but...

does anyone have a pre version 4 of Bodyslide around UwU" (i think 3.8 is the one)?? Anyone? Pretty please :3???

I know this is most likely not going to happen...but i want to use all my options and get closure in the matter before giving up...anyway, thanks in advance :3

Turns out 3.8 is also using OpenGL 3.3...i have no idea of what vesion would work on 3.1...so yeah...i'm screwed xD

Thanks anyway :3

Thanks!

Beauty Spot - that sort of thing?