Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Hi guys, I think that one aspect of the game that is lacking is PC personal relationships. I have an idea for a mod that adds the PC's family to the game. As in, your parents, sibling, childhood friend. They would write you letters when you are out adventuring, saying that they miss you, and perhaps ask you to come home and help out with things like saving the family business or whatnot. The goal would be to create some sense of mutual loyalty. I'd love some feedback regarding this... For starters:

1) is there already a similar mod?

2) if it is something that people would like to see?

3) if experienced modders think it is possible/would anyone like to work with me on a project like that?

See, I'm not a modder, just a writer. So I have written characters, some dialogue... I have ideas for quests, and for creating family dynamics. I also have recording equipment for voice acting and know people that might agree to be actors. But at the moment I don't know how to make it into a mod. It would need NPCs, a homestead, some quests, etc. 

The basic idea: at the start of the game when you are captured, you are on your way home to visit your family after having been away for some time. There might be some correspondence in your inventory, mum letting you know that you are missed, etc. There is a family home, you can stay in your old room. If you get married your family will attend the wedding. If you have children, grandma&pa will look after them while you are away adventuring. I was thinking it could be cool to have a former best friend NPC that you can repair relations with, and who might become a follower and, as a possible side quest, an in-depth romance candidate.

Anyway, any advice? Suggestions, volunteers, encouragements/discouragements?