Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

I can replicate the facial features with enough tinkering around but I've been having trouble finding the deep blue skin color. Although the new Racemenu looks much better than the Enhanced Character Editor I've been using!

It's been pretty much miss/miss in my attempts to make a deep blue skin tone / hair color.

edit: I got pretty close after finding a set of elven races here :D  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4578-elves-of-azure-aka-longer-eared-elves-dawnguard-compatible/

That's all the searching I'll be doing to replicate the posted picture for a good while more.

2009ok.png

I would indeed suggest Racemenu, it has all sorts of color sliders, body ovelays, and so much more. Though yes a race would help alot, looking at her in that picture though, i'd say shes actually a dark elf, just a really modded version possibly. Anyway, good luck, other then that you could look for an extra color option, i know there are people that have made a few mods like that.

Hello friends, I am here to look for an armor mod.  You know that fur armor in Skyrim, well I like the torsoless one but it doesn't have legging, I tried ignoring th fact that the boots are humongous but it bothers me so if you know a mod that has legging for the fur armor please... Help a brother out haha Thanks..

Does a hairstyle similar to this exists somewhere?

tumblr_m7inihOToS1r5crjk.png

Yes, and I even know where I've seen it before, but unfortunately I can't link it anymore.  The hairstyle was specifically featured on TirexiHD's youtube video for "Skyrim Hair Editing Tutorial 3dsMax" which I was planning to link here.  But apparently he's taken the video down in favor of showing off his other more impressive 4K stuff.  As I remember, the hairstyle was one of the "Sims" hairs that has been imported into Skyrim, but I just went through the entire hairpack I have with the "coolsims" hairs included (it also contains some other hairs like Evy, Peggy, Hepsy and Cazy, and it isn't in any of those (I looked at all the meshes under nifskope just to be sure).

But I know for a fact it was the one he included in the tutorial, because of how he modified the hair to remove one of the forelocks and how it extended down past the cheek just like in this pic.

I'll keep looking for it, but no guarantees.

tumblr_m7inihOToS1r5crjk.png

Yes, and I even know where I've seen it before, but unfortunately I can't link it anymore.  The hairstyle was specifically featured on TirexiHD's youtube video for "Skyrim Hair Editing Tutorial 3dsMax" which I was planning to link here.  But apparently he's taken the video down in favor of showing off his other more impressive 4K stuff.  As I remember, the hairstyle was one of the "Sims" hairs that has been imported into Skyrim, but I just went through the entire hairpack I have with the "coolsims" hairs included (it also contains some other hairs like Evy, Peggy, Hepsy and Cazy, and it isn't in any of those (I looked at all the meshes under nifskope just to be sure).

But I know for a fact it was the one he included in the tutorial, because of how he modified the hair to remove one of the forelocks and how it extended down past the cheek just like in this pic.

I'll keep looking for it, but no guarantees.

yay! Thanks thanks > 3 <   :heart:

yay! Thanks thanks > 3 <   :heart:

Update, I think I may have found it for you.  Check out this thread: 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10943-zzshop/

Then look specifically at "4-HAIRPACK BY MayMay1588" and open it up.  Look at the hair chart and scroll down to the bottom row, middle right.

It might not be exactly the same hair, but it is awfully close looking.  I'm thinking this is the one he was modifying for his character in the video I mentioned - hence the reason I thought I had seen it before.  Anyway, best I can do for you. 

Update, I think I may have found it for you.  Check out this thread: 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10943-zzshop/

Then look specifically at "4-HAIRPACK BY MayMay1588" and open it up.  Look at the hair chart and scroll down to the bottom row, middle right.

It might not be exactly the same hair, but it is awfully close looking.  I'm thinking this is the one he was modifying for his character in the video I mentioned - hence the reason I thought I had seen it before.  Anyway, best I can do for you. 

thanks thanks!  :heart:

This is going to be a shot in the dark, I know.

I'm looking for some heavy looking armor that's lore-friendly for females but isn't sexualized; no boobplates or armored thongs, armor that's as unisex/genderless as possible.

I'm looking for some heavy looking armor that's lore-friendly for females but isn't sexualized; no boobplates or armored thongs, armor that's as unisex/genderless as possible.

Sadly there isn't alot of good quality things like that out there :/ i looked for one a while ago. I do wish someone would make bulky armor for females though.

Well you could do like I have done with some of the male armors for oblivion and that is to throw then into Gerra6's converter and convert them from male to female. Since male armors do not have that much detail put into the chest area when converted they don't get big/highly formed chest areas for the females as they lack the required vertices for that to happen. I stay away from armors like that myself because I like them to be formed well and if it doesn't come out looking good I either whack it off and replace it or throw it away but they might be good for you.

Sadly there isn't alot of good quality things like that out there :/ i looked for one a while ago. I do wish someone would make bulky armor for females though.

CNHF has a lot of the vanilla armours 'de-sexualized'.

CNHF v2.5 Female Body Replacer

CNHF Extra Armor Conversions