Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Guest Omega1084

Is there any mod out there that'll allow me to skip the Civil War by going up to Ulfric and murdering his ugly ass myself?

I'm asking because I find it really stupid that you can just waltz in the Palace of Kings and not kill him like he killed the High King and instead have to do all these arbitrary bullshit quests. Maybe some special dialogue with the general where he goes "You look like you could sneak up on anyone... maybe if[flavour text]. So, are you sure you can do this?"

And then my Dragonborn says "Yes" and then I walk up to Ulfric, stick a dagger up his butt, and escape Windhelm as the Empire's legion rushes in. I dunno.

*ahem*

So yeah, does anything exist that does that?

Well, I could take his essential flag off in the CK. That would let him die. As for the dialogue and troops rushing in, I don't know how to do that. 

Maybe someone could set Ulfic's death as the trigger for the completion of the Civil War missions.

Killing him with help from the console would only break things farther down the line when I have to interact with him, I've tried it.

I wish Skyrim was more like Fallout in that sense. You can kill big bads and all that does is turn off their quests and potentially get you in trouble.

I'm looking for conversions of vanilla and DLC clothes for children, using the original meshes, no replacers.  I'm making custom children to use with Familiar faces and RS Children, and I want to put them in appropriate clothing with more variety than child clothing already in the game.  Anyone know of any/can do this?

I'm looking for conversions of vanilla and DLC clothes for children, using the original meshes, no replacers.  I'm making custom children to use with Familiar faces and RS Children, and I want to put them in appropriate clothing with more variety than child clothing already in the game.  Anyone know of any/can do this?

If you are making something to release, please for the love of non potato sack children, can you make some adoptable kids that wear armor? 

If you are making something to release, please for the love of non potato sack children, can you make some adoptable kids that wear armor? 

Unfortunately, my current system seems incapable of modding, hence I am limited to requests.  It could also be that I don't understand how to do it properly, either, so that also makes it difficult.  All I can do is say that using the two mods I mentioned would help in doing this, since you could customize a child, give it armor/clothing with whatever mod can provide it, and then get the chargen data from the save or however it's done.

Hi there.

I'm wondering where you can get the double jump with the alchemy circle mod and the attack animation from this video. I'm aware of the YY Animation, but that's only for sheathing, and changing the way you hold the weapon with magic.

Youtube /watch?v=i9E9R6smBDo

Thanks

The katana moves are from the katana freestyle mod from naver cafe. Check your inbox.

Does anyone know where I can find a mod that changes the moon to look something similar to this?

15eft4k.jpg

I have found a few moon replacers on the other modding site but none of them really caught my interest. I'm actually quite surprised that I couldn't find anything like this.

There is a moon size tweak mod that will change whatever texture you use to be giant in size (works great with a Saturn retex, very close to what you want) but it comes with engine related problems. Like slight transparency (can see stars through it at times) and very obvious moon through moon transparency,

Does anyone know where I can find a mod that changes the moon to look something similar to this?

15eft4k.jpg

I have found a few moon replacers on the other modding site but none of them really caught my interest. I'm actually quite surprised that I couldn't find anything like this.

26 Moon Size Tweeks by akindain

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1037/?

http://static-2.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/1037-4-1321960898.jpg

Earth and the moon HI RES TEX for Skyrim by darukoni

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1212/?

http://static-2.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/1212-1-1322078286.jpg

and

I'm looking to recreate this dark elf's skin color and facial features. Can anyone help? :D

2pzcs5l.png

Well the skin tone can probably be done easily with the new versions of Racemenu, or something close to it. as for her face, i can't see her to well from the small picture, BUT, Racemenu also has alot of cosmetic stuff with it now, and you could easily adjust the sliders for a face similar, smaller things like lips, nose, eye shape, brows, there are plugins/other mod for. However you can also find the race here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33635/? i would suggest getting Racemenu ontop of the race if you want it, and you can better adjust the skin tone and features to your desired effect!

Hope i helped! <3

I can replicate the facial features with enough tinkering around but I've been having trouble finding the deep blue skin color. Although the new Racemenu looks much better than the Enhanced Character Editor I've been using!

It's been pretty much miss/miss in my attempts to make a deep blue skin tone / hair color.

edit: I got pretty close after finding a set of elven races here :D  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4578-elves-of-azure-aka-longer-eared-elves-dawnguard-compatible/

That's all the searching I'll be doing to replicate the posted picture for a good while more.

2009ok.png

I can replicate the facial features with enough tinkering around but I've been having trouble finding the deep blue skin color. Although the new Racemenu looks much better than the Enhanced Character Editor I've been using!

It's been pretty much miss/miss in my attempts to make a deep blue skin tone / hair color.

edit: I got pretty close after finding a set of elven races here :D  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4578-elves-of-azure-aka-longer-eared-elves-dawnguard-compatible/

That's all the searching I'll be doing to replicate the posted picture for a good while more.

2009ok.png

You should try Temptress Race if you want to replicate that.

Alternative link for this one onegai shimazu

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=273706837

Thanks in advance.

It feels so pretentious linking my own posts, but...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33811-looking-for-step-by-step-instructions/?do=findComment&comment=848296

I know how to download from Steam, I want an alternative because I don't use it, even when I have skyrim legally, it's just a thing of mine, but I don't like steam "managing" my games, I don't want apps messing around with my files without me knowing it. Call me paranoic, but I just don't trust it.

HDT Piercingset preset for CBBE body?

I am assuming you are using Bodyslide; if you aren't, I can upload my preset ones (I don't know how, but if someone helps me I can do it).  What you need to do is select an "outfit" that lists your preferred version of CBBE (I use the 3.2, but there is Skinny, Curvy, etc.), then select the CBBE one for it.  Then, you should just be able to create the meshes with the CBBE preset values.

HDT Piercingset preset for CBBE body?

I am assuming you are using Bodyslide; if you aren't, I can upload my preset ones (I don't know how, but if someone helps me I can do it).  What you need to do is select an "outfit" that lists your preferred version of CBBE (I use the 3.2, but there is Skinny, Curvy, etc.), then select the CBBE one for it.  Then, you should just be able to create the meshes with the CBBE preset values.

Right. I am using bodyslide but when I open it, there's no presets listed for the piercings. I was told that there's only support for HDT body so if you could share your preset, that'd be great!

I'm sure that this question has been asked, but I've had terrible luck finding an answer. I hope you all will be able to pitch in. 

The vanilla orcs are so dull. Even with many body mods added they are not all that impressive to me. Do you guys know any good mods that would make the males more impressive (ie. larger, more fierce, sexy!)?