Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

Guest Youngmemer

I have been trying to remember the name for that vanilla based body mod... just won't come to mind.

Whoever can tell me will get this cookie.

chocolate_chip_cookies.jpg

This one? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6667/?

No... sorry no cookie for you. The one I'm looking for is still under development and the person uses their own blog for it.

I apologize if I am just being lazy, but I would like to know one thing: Is there any mod that makes creampie scenes possible? Or semen-related things in general? I am ''a bit'' of a cumslut, so that'd be rather awesome to have. Tips for mods would also be appreciated at the same time. :P Thanks in advance.

I apologize if I am just being lazy, but I would like to know one thing: Is there any mod that makes creampie scenes possible? Or semen-related things in general? I am ''a bit'' of a cumslut, so that'd be rather awesome to have. Tips for mods would also be appreciated at the same time. :P Thanks in advance.

Well using SexLab, you can use the SexLab Sperm Replacer (heavy version) and that applies heavy amounts of cum on your character after sex. There is also the SexLab Cumshot addon that when you cum, it actually sprays cum out of the cock.

Creampie wise, there is nothing that I know of that would do a dripping effect or anything. SexLab has the option for ending cumshot type scene, where the camera shakes and you hear the ejaculation when you are inside someone, but it still shows cum on the body. And if you are using the cumshot addon, if you are inside the person when you cum, you won't see the spray effect (obviously). Only if you pull out will you see it.

But kind of unsure of what you are looking for via creampies. SexLab already has the cum sound effects and such when you cum inside someone. Just no gushing out like anime style or no dripping afterwards. If that is what you're looking for, I don't think anything like that has been done yet. But you might achieve the effect with SexLab Squirt I guess, not sure.

hey there  was wondering if anyone  know where i can find a female werewolf mod that adds  lady parts between  her  legs i am  not talking about La Femme Lycana Female Werewolf Body i prefer nipples as well. there used to be one on nexus  that had  the  picture changing   animation that  La Femme Lycana Female Werewolf Body has but i can find it any more.anyway you all have a great day.

also where might i find the armor the one  in the middle is wearing

http://static-1.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/10989-2-1335757277.jpg

hey there  was wondering if anyone  know where i can find a female werewolf mod that adds  lady parts between  her  legs i am  not talking about La Femme Lycana Female Werewolf Body i prefer nipples as well. there used to be one on nexus  that had  the  picture changing   animation that  La Femme Lycana Female Werewolf Body has but i can find it any more.anyway you all have a great day.

also where might i find the armor the one  in the middle is wearing

http://static-1.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/10989-2-1335757277.jpg

here is the little wolf.

Female Werewolf by Moutarde421

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10989/?

http://static-1.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/10989-4-1336232087.jpg

and here this armor.

CBBE Topless Armour - Replacer and Addon

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4285-cbbe-topless-armour-replacer-and-addon/

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_03_2012/post-922-13597873528102.jpg

I didn't see this thread when I first joined!

I want to apologise to the Moderators because I had made a thread about my question but I will make it more specific/direct here (Moderators please remove the thread called "Sexlab: More Male Masturbation Animations").

I realise that there is only 1 male masturbation animation loaded in SexLab. Would like more animations for male characters (there seems to be an abundance for female characters and f/f encounters).

Are there any more animations that could be added to "MatchMaker" or "SexLab" for males to use on themselves?

There are some mods, objects and animations made for the Futanari (I hope I spelt that right) characters but mostly for female characters.

Are there mods for male anal play, with and without objects?

Thank you for reading,

LE

Anyone know a good sex mod that is compatible with Schlongs of Skyrim and the HDT Physics Extension?

Animated Prostitution worked fine with SoS, but broke down once I installed HDT. The characters just stand and make sex sounds, but no sex animations.

So I need to find an alternative.

The mod should also automatically re-equip equipment after the "quality time". Needless to say, it means being SKSE-based.

Which is the best sex mod out there?

Strange. It must have been the Skeleton then. Nevermind...

Which is the best sex mod then out there anyway that fits my needs (which are described in the previous post)? :P

Well.... since I can't find a "general sex mod" (which includes rape and consentual sex alike, with wives and prostitutes alike), I'll just install one rape mod, one prostitution mod, and one romance mod. Let's see how it'll turn out.

Has anyone made a "body over the shoulder" animation yet? I'd love to be able to carry dead/unconscious npcs back to my lair. If that's not possible (I know Skyrim can get finicky about that sort of thing), is there an alternative? Something that at least mimics carrying someone?

is there a mod like bodyslide for males??  or any fat male bodies??

Seconding this, as evidently there is/was one on here (stumbled upon a post or two mentioning it, at least, can't find it again though) , but no link to it.

Would be nice to have seeing as there's been a female body slider for years now.

I was wondering if anyone knows if, firstly, there are any loin-cloth underwear clothes that work with Schlongs of Skyrim (I use the term loin cloth loosely, anything that looks more tribal/traditional, but I specifically have the vanilla loin cloth in mind as an example) and if so, if it is possible to replace the underwear that comes with SOS with the loincloth clothing? (so that npc's will have a loin cloth when you strip them of armor rather than the underwear).

Also, I should note I'm looking for a loin-cloth that covers the entirety of the penis (basically hides the schlong).

If not, would it be at all possible for somebody to replace the underwear model of SoS with the vanilla Skyrim Loin cloth?

I just want a more traditional look to the undergarments of men in Skyrim.

Well, I've looked in a few places, maybe someone can help me. I'm looking for a clothing replacer for UNPB-BBP that's skimpier than the default, but not basically bandages covering the breasts & vagina.

you're better than me, but you did him a huge list posted, my goodness. :lol:

Eh, it's just my body of choice. I love UNPB, so I know all the options out there for it lol. Just like you with CHSBHC. ;)