Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

hi guys, is there a mod to make all girls in skyrim have hairy pussies (very hairy) (but not bodyslide 2.0 cos its not compatible with WinXP 32) and a mod to piss/ask to piss on me by my followers (female on female)? (not puppet master cos its piss animation not working properly for me).

Any simple mods out there for hugging and kissing? Looking for spell driven or dialogue. Also a worship mod? Perhaps using a shout to cause all the NPC's to look to you and get down on their knees and worship the Dragonborn?

thanks

There is the Free Hug mod,Hug Me mod and Kissing-Immersive Lover's Comfort mod.

I don't know about any worship mod.

There is mod to become Jarl of Ivarstead and another to cause NPCs to give generally positive comments when the Dragon-born is nude,though. Close enough,right? Okay,maybe not but it is all that I can find that is even remotely close to that at the moment.

W are looking to expand my Skyrim harem. And we want you to find candidates for me. Here's a bunch of condition they need to have in order to be accepted into my harem:

- Exotic Skin color. Like blue, green, red, onyx, PINK!

- Absolutely gorgeous. Can't be fapping to ugly..

- Animals, beasts and beast-like (Argonians or Orc, for instance) companions are also accepted.

They need only one of these to be accepted. No restrictions on gender, species, or favorite color. We believe everybody should be able to express their love sexually without restraint. Well then, candidacy for Meros Amore harem... Starts now! Please PM your candidates.

W are looking to expand my Skyrim harem. And we want you to find candidates for me. Here's a bunch of condition they need to have in order to be accepted into my harem:

- Exotic Skin color. Like blue, green, red, onyx, PINK!

- Absolutely gorgeous. Can't be fapping to ugly..

- Animals, beasts and beast-like (Argonians or Orc, for instance) companions are also accepted.

They need only one of these to be accepted. No restrictions on gender, species, or favorite color. We believe everybody should be able to express their love sexually without restraint. Well then, candidacy for Meros Amore harem... Starts now! Please PM your candidates.

You could try Mintiinon

Shes's got a unique appereance and she's pretty cute imo

Hi,

I'm looking for DH enb (dh enb style hdr ver). Does anyone have it? It doesn't seem to be available anywhere right now :(

The naver cafe links just give me an almost empty site.

Thanks!

https://mega.nz/#!ZEh2AD5B!2bjnX0mcqZO1I4eeMj_UcKMO5ofjG1LNGQO50bDqa88

Any simple mods out there for hugging and kissing? Looking for spell driven or dialogue. Also a worship mod? Perhaps using a shout to cause all the NPC's to look to you and get down on their knees and worship the Dragonborn?

thanks

There is the Free Hug mod,Hug Me mod and Kissing-Immersive Lover's Comfort mod.

I don't know about any worship mod.

There is mod to become Jarl of Ivarstead and another to cause NPCs to give generally positive comments when the Dragon-born is nude,though. Close enough,right? Okay,maybe not but it is all that I can find that is even remotely close to that at the moment.

Many thanks, will try the hugs, I did try immersive kissing a wee bit over the top that one :)