How do you pronounce "awoo" in Simlish? A Sims 4 Werewolves thread

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2022 at 8:06 AM, Chlodwig said:

okay I'm a bit lazy and searchfunction didn't help

Is there a way to get a penis attached to male werewolves?

I mean a functional one that gets hard when the werewolve is aroused.

I don't think one has been released. I'd like just a normal WW penis and no penis in the non-erect form. I have found one penis, but it is erect constantly, and way to large for the sim.

29 minutes ago, SticksStackStuck said:

I don't think one has been released. I'd like just a normal WW penis and no penis in the non-erect form. I have found one penis, but it is erect constantly, and way to large for the sim.

With a penis for a werewolf , I unfortunately do not use .  Can you still contact the moderator of this penis ?

On 9/18/2022 at 4:06 PM, Chlodwig said:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/192861-rough-guide-for-werewolf-to-use-simplegen-hard-penis/

Just scroll to the bottom of the first post you can find an already edited attached file.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/28/2022 at 2:09 PM, smashl66 said:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/192861-rough-guide-for-werewolf-to-use-simplegen-hard-penis/

Just scroll to the bottom of the first post you can find an already edited attached file.

Thank you for this guide, it works to me but it's a bit broke... Sometimes the soft penis don't show up and some animations puts automatically the biggest cock when hard (but maybe it's only the animations, I can turn off them) and also to me personally the soft xl penis it's a bit too much to see ?

Do you know if someone is working on a real functioning penis for werewolves? And also breasts, I play with males sims almost only but i'd love to have realistic furry males and females in my game... 

On 9/18/2022 at 8:06 AM, Chlodwig said:

Noir seems to be working on a new werewolf rig, including a normal sims penis and a more animalistic one. I'm looking forward to the finished stuff!

Here's what happened on Halloween …

image.png.c293df1dbd022985d0fa679b08f6f750.png

( https://grimguide.tumblr.com ) 

+

_

Judging by the screenshot , it seems to me that our lion 's mane is not there .. although , maybe I 'm wrong .

The odd dude did completely banal and not cool things for a werewolf .  Oh yeah! There is no this mane and only a lion 's tail .  I have already checked the archive several times , so I went on to play the s 3 .

:classic_excl:

And if you still find it in the archive .. then , put it here separately from other garbage in the archive !

image.png.d68698b19bf5233921eb3848ce4e5341.png

Edited by quicky - I

No no and one more time no .
This mane is not in the archive!
I downloaded the entire archive (3 archives), and not from all the archives there is no mane, there is everything except the mane.
I am angry

image.png.d68698b19bf5233921eb3848ce4e5341.png    image.png.d0b0901d1b99a64c014aa72e662bfbc6.png  

expectation                 /                        reality    

Yes, it all went to hell!  

Edited by quicky - I