How do you pronounce "awoo" in Simlish? A Sims 4 Werewolves thread

:face_wolf:If 6 nipples are urgently needed to give even more femininity to werewolves , then here is a great topic :

unfortunately.. no . Breaks the body of a werewolf

09_05.2023_15-06-07.png.4b72ca3f471b82792e30194efdb4a4fc.png09_05.2023_15-06-09.png.6ff03c90d697a62c4a8e64d5382dfe1b.png

Where can you download it

ps 

I hope it's not outdated

image.png.14e454f50647eb474dca634d49fee89c.png

Edited by QYI

Amazing! I can now make the werewolves I always wanted to make!! The only downside is that it still takes way too long to paint a cool werewolf, but all the time and effort really pays off. Again, ty to all the cc creators for literally fixing werewolves and making some top tier cc for them!

The Wolf Pack.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2023 at 5:48 PM, Fishking said:

Amazing! I can now make the werewolves I always wanted to make!! The only downside is that it still takes way too long to paint a cool werewolf, but all the time and effort really pays off. Again, ty to all the cc creators for literally fixing werewolves and making some top tier cc for them!

The Wolf Pack.png

What's the CC? Link please! <3

Won't even lie this new werewolf head might look a bit goofy but it really fits with the sims 4 style a bit more than the other werewolf heads. Also, this head is WAY more customizable and have more variations to make some really unique werewolves!

Hi folks, thanks for this thread!

I've been using Noir and Dark's fantastic mods (by the way - go support their Patreon!), but I am having an issue: whenever my Werewolf males are nude, the non-human genitalia is visible until the Werewolf engages in sex, whereby it turns into human genitalia. I would preferably have my Werewolves always have humanoid genitalia: does anyone know if there's a way to override this, so the human genitalia is the only type ever used? I have tried setting the 'male soft penis' category countless times to human, and the other categories as well, but to no avail.

Thank you!

Edited by Swoocerini
3 hours ago, Swoocerini said:

Hi folks, thanks for this thread!

I've been using Noir and Dark's fantastic mods, but I am having an issue: whenever my Werewolf males are nude, the non-human genitalia is visible until the Werewolf engages in sex, whereby it turns into human genitalia. I would preferably have my Werewolves always have humanoid genitalia: does anyone know if there's a way to override this, so the human genitalia is the only type ever used? I have tried setting the 'male soft penis' category countless times to human, and the other categories as well, but to no avail.

Thank you!

Just guessing but it sounds like you have a werewolf default that's conflicting with the genitalia you want. 

3 hours ago, TheNeighborhoodSimmer said:

Just guessing but it sounds like you have a werewolf default that's conflicting with the genitalia you want. 

Hi there, thanks for this. By default, I assume you mean one that comes with WW? I do see the file 'simdulgence_SimplePenis_Base.package', and wondered if that might include werewolf genitalia: looking through my mods, I cannot see anything obviously indicating a file that would provide this, and deleted ones which might do that.

I have also tried changing things via CAS, and selecting the options available there - it only seems to affect the colour of the genitalia, not the structure.

I am unsure if it's just my game being funny, or if that's just how it is with Wicked Whims! Thank you for the help ☺️

2 hours ago, Swoocerini said:

Hi there, thanks for this. By default, I assume you mean one that comes with WW? I do see the file 'simdulgence_SimplePenis_Base.package', and wondered if that might include werewolf genitalia: looking through my mods, I cannot see anything obviously indicating a file that would provide this, and deleted ones which might do that.

I have also tried changing things via CAS, and selecting the options available there - it only seems to affect the colour of the genitalia, not the structure.

I am unsure if it's just my game being funny, or if that's just how it is with Wicked Whims! Thank you for the help ☺️

Can you post a picture of what your werewolf look like naked in werewolf form (preferably both in CAS and in-game).

Maybe we'll be able to identify it easier.

Also what things you use from Noir that you mentioned? Anything from the Werewolfs stuff?

1 hour ago, mcromance said:

Can you post a picture of what your werewolf look like naked in werewolf form (preferably both in CAS and in-game).

Maybe we'll be able to identify it easier.

Also what things you use from Noir that you mentioned? Anything from the Werewolfs stuff?

Hi there, thanks for this :)

The mods I am using is their 'TS4 - Werewolves in the wild [2023-02-28]' - Part 1 and 2. There is a werewolf genitalia option, although I deleted this from my Mods folder.

I have attached some images - including the menu showing the one I've selected. Interestingly, there is a category missing for seemingly what would be 'Werewolf Soft Penis' - this has never appeared in my game, if it's a thing!

Many thanks!!

TS4_x64-2023-06-11-13-52-42.jpg

TS4_x64-2023-06-11-13-53-30.jpg

TS4_x64-2023-06-11-13-58-53.jpg

26 minutes ago, Swoocerini said:

Hi there, thanks for this :)

The mods I am using is their 'TS4 - Werewolves in the wild [2023-02-28]' - Part 1 and 2. There is a werewolf genitalia option, although I deleted this from my Mods folder.

I have attached some images - including the menu showing the one I've selected. Interestingly, there is a category missing for seemingly what would be 'Werewolf Soft Penis' - this has never appeared in my game, if it's a thing!

Many thanks!!

Spoiler

TS4_x64-2023-06-11-13-52-42.jpg

TS4_x64-2023-06-11-13-53-30.jpg

TS4_x64-2023-06-11-13-58-53.jpg

Oh, I see now.

It's 100% Noir's werewolf penis wolf version.

Look for 'override' file [Noir and Dark Sims 4] WerewolvesInTheWild-Average-Wolf-SoftPenis-Override-AM (or any other override for body part) and [Noir and Dark Sims 4] WerewolvesInTheWild-Tuning-WickedWhims. Especially if you want to completely get rid of them.

Also if you have OneDrive make sure to remove it's access to documents or that will bring back deleted files.

Make sure to delete avatarcatche and localthumbnailcatche after removing any mods.

30 minutes ago, mcromance said:

Oh, I see now.

It's 100% Noir's werewolf penis wolf version.

Look for 'override' file [Noir and Dark Sims 4] WerewolvesInTheWild-Average-Wolf-SoftPenis-Override-AM (or any other override for body part) and [Noir and Dark Sims 4] WerewolvesInTheWild-Tuning-WickedWhims. Especially if you want to completely get rid of them.

Also if you have OneDrive make sure to remove it's access to documents or that will bring back deleted files.

Make sure to delete avatarcatche and localthumbnailcatche after removing any mods.

Hello,

To clarify, do I need to remove the first two files you mentioned, or ensure they're included? I have them in Mods already.

No OneDrive, thankfully! I will try deleting those two files you mentioned last.

Many thanks!

50 minutes ago, Swoocerini said:

Hello,

To clarify, do I need to remove the first two files you mentioned, or ensure they're included? I have them in Mods already.

No OneDrive, thankfully! I will try deleting those two files you mentioned last.

Many thanks!

If you don't want the werewolf soft penis you have to remove them (and all mods from Noir werewolfs related to penis).

Then werewolfs will go back to having nothing there when not having sex.

56 minutes ago, mcromance said:

If you don't want the werewolf soft penis you have to remove them (and all mods from Noir werewolfs related to penis).

Then werewolfs will go back to having nothing there when not having sex.

Hiya, thank you - my aim is to actually have them to have human genitalia when not having sex, as well when they are: apologies if that wasn't clear up-front! My understanding of the mod I downloaded from Noir is that it would give me what non-werewolves Sims had. Either way, I have contacted the maker, and hope to fix things this way - thank you very much for your support and advice :) 

6 minutes ago, Swoocerini said:

Hiya, thank you - my aim is to actually have them to have human genitalia when not having sex, as well when they are: apologies if that wasn't clear up-front! My understanding of the mod I downloaded from Noir is that it would give me what non-werewolves Sims had. Either way, I have contacted the maker, and hope to fix things this way - thank you very much for your support and advice :) 

Oh, I see. Yeah, I understood it as you not wanting soft penis at all. 
I think Noir did not make human penis for werewolds into override version, so good you contacted her.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2022 at 7:52 PM, QYI said:

shandir Moderator creates ( probably ) a body grid with female morphs ( tits ) .  I hope that this will come out (be available) for all players

image.png.1d86731e33583856b5179ae9711d4f70.png

image.png.2ed46096e0ef697042efe389a2577efc.png

So not to dash any hopes, but unless this modder has specifically said they're making a more feminine morph, it's probably going to look like default female werewolves in game. That's just what the fem frame werewolf looks like in blender/other 3D softwares; they use morphs to get the werewolf body shape rather than altering the the mesh itself in order to let them wear clothes and accessories.

It also makes the female werewolves a huge pain in the ass to work with for any anatomy changes, because the only way to actually see what I'm doing is to constantly load up the game to check how it looks with the morph.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2023 at 9:31 AM, Swoocerini said:

Also, might be late on this but I wanted to clear it up for you in case you didn't know: there is no soft werewolf penis in the body selector; in order for a werewolf to have a human penis all the time you'll need to find an override for the default werewolf lower body that includes one. It's also only possible to have one universal lower body per gender/frame, so all werewolves in your game will show up with a human penis as well as your specific sim.

I don't know if Turbodriver is planning to add an additional body selector section for werewolf lower bodies, but for now that's all we've got.

Truly spellbinding that this pack's been out about a year and we still don't have proper werewolf tits. I still think a straight-forward solution would be to overwrite the fem werewolf bod with a retexture of the default fem sim bod. People could then port in whatever replacement parts they want using ww's menus. I still want my tomboy rocker werewolf milf, goddammit!

1 hour ago, skydragon92 said:

Truly spellbinding that this pack's been out about a year and we still don't have proper werewolf tits. I still think a straight-forward solution would be to overwrite the fem werewolf bod with a retexture of the default fem sim bod. People could then port in whatever replacement parts they want using ww's menus. I still want my tomboy rocker werewolf milf, goddammit!

So the reason people haven't really done this is because the female werewolf mesh already is basically a retexture of the default female body, with a few bits of fur added. This is what it looks like in blender:

825672982_Screenshot(2290).png.38d2cb5f7fcde82fe8f21d5193287e19.png

You can kind of see how the head is the only part that's werewolf-proportioned here, and then dips sharply to connect to a default human body that does have curves/breasts. The shape of werewolves (male and female, but it's more obvious with female) in-game is a morph like different nose shapes or body weight, which is a thing they did in order to allow the werewolves to wear clothes (they couldn't reasonably re-sculpt all the clothes they've ever made to fit on werewolves, but the clothes are already uv-1 mapped to stretch to fit a body morph). To have a female werewolf with boobs in-game you'd have to change the morph, not the mesh, and that's something fewer people know how to do.

Edited by EachUisge