How do you pronounce "awoo" in Simlish? A Sims 4 Werewolves thread

I 'm a little sorry that the moderators only took care of the eyes and that 's it .  Well , and tails - paws . And they could have already made several skins in cas , so that the players would not torment themselves by painting werewolf  skins .

Well , I don 't know ... I was looking for something cool again , and I came across this .  I think it 's fun.  I can't wait for Halloween??

image.thumb.jpeg.60d8bb5d05ec924122e1e05c6a50e7b0.jpeg

image.jpeg.a58eca6e1a0e85c470756a7e334477ab.jpeg

https://libersims-tumblr-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/libersims.tumblr.com/post/190199020226/clown-wolfman-clown-wolfman-from-nightmare/amp

It turns out that teeth do not fit into the mouth ....  In theory , there should be a slider to stuff them into your mouth .  Probably still not suitable for our werewolves .?

image.png.144094e7a0997adaec3f91bdd45f98b7.pngimage.png.34571fae0511b14647916a815de88e8a.pngimage.png.16ab6b7fda8c67254470e94f7da4f08a.pngimage.png.5446c8152338623d992cb2e16fe5d574.png

In short, so that the teeth are right .... there is a special preset - but, it is located on the lips of the character, and is also not possible for werewolves?

Edited by Quickly - I

image.jpeg.c7bfef7f6781d0c135c0aee2e8a1d19d.jpeg

The author of this werewolf , as if he got stoned on cheap weed ... and made it .  As they say , " appearance is only appearance , the soul is most important " ... even though the werewolf overdid it with growth pills and other drugs .

:face_wolf:

AWoooo

Edited by Quickly - I

Guys , I have such a request for you ... Patreon does not work for me .  You can provide me with the file of this werewolf(killa sims)  that I found for you without any questions .  Thank you for your attention, I hope for your help!
P.S. I love you

I managed it myself and downloaded it .

Edited by Quickly - I
21 minutes ago, rothern said:

i surprised there is so few content, I failed to get a good quality tail, "fur collar".i need create a really scary boy.

I also lack quality CC - for my lycathrope.
Many moderators decided to first make eyes, paws, tails .... but this is not enough

The creators have a problem with werewolves because, sex with werewolves considered beastiality. There are also generally few people interested in playing with werewolves and occult characters and... he new update for Wicked Whims, 170i, has taken away functionality for teen sims. So I wouldn't expect too many werewolf mods.

On 8/10/2022 at 3:55 AM, Quickly - I said:

Unfortunately , this is all cc for a werewolf .  I'm storming the whole Internet myself in search of something new and interesting. ?

I would try this thread too, since it's focused more on the cc side of werewolves. Any cc related topics already discussed here would probably help this thread too.  

image.png.d3f1895feffc547a29bef3cf30135646.pngimage.png.da8ce89110aa7f628974faa984c648f9.png

I do not understand what is the point and idea of releasing the same thing.

Better to create something really necessary: sliders, presets, colors of wolf skins, scruff.....

That's why natalia auditore can't help but release this :

image.png.057201f9a5512a16375d28b23f8c1bf5.pngimage.png.27b8de77f3d378fe8f2e323cecad9718.png

Edited by Quickly - I

image.png.4b991a1df827133682fa1b206f0f3440.png

I was infuriated by the fact that the moderator posted (published) the finished model of the hook ... but , never decided to finish it and give it to all players. 

It's the same situation with Natalia and his werewolf. 
Here's how you can lure and tease... and in the end don't give.

When I see the next, second-rate tails, paws and eye color... then, I'm already nauseous I swear.
How long do you have to wait for someone (moderator) to make really very cool modifications for the werewolf.

Edited by Quickly - I

although I know that now most gamers like me have left The Sims 4.
Exactly, now everyone put a sluggish dick on the game modding .

Nowadays people (players) are trying to be heard and complaining about catastrophic problems in The Sims 4.

And thus ... the huge and greedy mega-corporation EA decided to sell or find a rich sponsor in the person of Amazon or even more globally Microsoft \ Apple.

The odd dude was in all likelihood disappointed by the game and left the dreaded The Sims 4... which is quite likely

Edited by Quickly - I

I'm irritated. Few is werewolf mods that would turn them from cutte ( soo ugly for me >.<') dogs to wild scary beasts. I am infuriated by their running (for werewolf, this running so pitiful and comical, and I recently discovered the bug that when he gets furious, he gets shoes that cannot be taken off. Apparently a lot of people have a problem with this...This lion / beast "collar furr" model looks almost finished, similar with the tail. It's almost September and still nothing. Why? I am also afraid that it will be paid content. She publishes snakes tail and is active on patreon and she turned off the ability to ask questions and chat on tumblr >,< + in the old news on patreon she wrote that "may i will add, maybe not add".

9 minutes ago, Va Fail, Elaine said:

I'm irritated. Few is werewolf mods that would turn them from cutte ( soo ugly for me >.<') dogs to wild scary beasts. I am infuriated by their running (for werewolf, this running so pitiful and comical, and I recently discovered the bug that when he gets furious, he gets shoes that cannot be taken off. Apparently a lot of people have a problem with this...This lion / beast "collar furr" model looks almost finished, similar with the tail. It's almost September and still nothing. Why? I am also afraid that it will be paid content. She publishes snakes tail and is active on patreon and she turned off the ability to ask questions and chat on tumblr >,< + in the old news on patreon she wrote that "may i will add, maybe not add".

Now there are very powerful errors and crashes from the game.
Most of the creators / moderators in my opinion have left S4 forever.
I guess everything .. came to additional content - the end in The Sims 4

You mentioned a glitch with boots... but, for example, I have a crash in CAS, when I try to first make a werewolf and then return to normal, then the panel with things disappears.
  I also saw that other players have much more severe problems with werewolves and the game.

image.png.4375a83dacbf94e4a8828b70cfa93d57.pngimage.png.e8f7a74f78025af5248357bba50cf699.pngimage.png.2e9c52de2a1e66932b29569f0d647ddb.png

Edited by Quickly - I

I was absolutely right when I said that many creators abandoned The Sims 4.
Here carefully read \ revisit the text, and you will see the lines about the broken The S4.

original here

image.png.1900ff4908310f0f7d11d07e0867c4df.png

image.png.f954ea08ceab13e3c856eb4ccfa38dca.png

Edited by Quickly - I