How do you pronounce "awoo" in Simlish? A Sims 4 Werewolves thread

Hey just wanted to pop in again because I released a big update for my digitigrade legs, the mesh and weight painting has been refined/improved, and they have a paintable custom texture now. https://eachuisge-cc.tumblr.com/post/691434418318049280/digitigrade-werewolf-legs-default-replacer

(also, next project is to make a version that has a sheath, and that I'll be uploading to LL directly)

Edited by EachUisge
On 2/28/2023 at 8:04 PM, EachUisge said:

Hey just wanted to pop in again because I released a big update for my digitigrade legs, the mesh and weight painting has been refined/improved, and they have a paintable custom texture now. https://eachuisge-cc.tumblr.com/post/691434418318049280/digitigrade-werewolf-legs-default-replacer

(also, next project is to make a version that has a sheath, and that I'll be uploading to LL directly)

Dude, I really loved your wolf leg mod.

Your legs match much more with what I want for my save of supernatural beings.

On 3/2/2023 at 10:51 AM, Night_Ninja_98 said:

Hey, looks what we got here:

02_03.2023_09-53-04.png.4babf685a1bf698a

02_03.2023_09-54-24.png.11424d91c85f0c68

Don't get me wrong, Berni was fantastic with the genitals and mane for the werewolves, and he even managed to fix the biggest flaws of the werewolves in the game, which were the lack of tails and females with masculine bodies, but his legs are too cartoony for me to use them on my werewolves.

And if I combine all of that with this muzzle mod https://modthesims.info/d/668584/extended-muzzle-and-mouth-corner-depth-slider-2x-ver-update.html , I can make a real contrast between males and females, with males having longer, more animalistic muzzles and females having smaller, more delicate ones.

Edited by Salomão69

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I ended up having to update the game.
I wanted to know if Berni's Collection also broke with Armageddon or if he was one of the survivors.

Also wanted to ask if the EachUisge mod is still working.

On 2/28/2023 at 8:04 PM, EachUisge said:

7 hours ago, Salomão69 said:

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I ended up having to update the game.
I wanted to know if Berni's Collection also broke with Armageddon or if he was one of the survivors.

Also wanted to ask if the EachUisge mod is still working.

Werewolf legs, eyes, and skin are all still working as far as I've been able to tell!

(I'd assume Berni's stuff is too, since the patch doesn't affect werewolves in any way I've noticed outside gameplay stuff)

Edited by EachUisge

There's still no erect WW part to go with it, because I still gotta learn how to make those (I'm working on it. the rig situation is confusing me and if anyone knows of a custom body part tutorial that could be followed by a mildly concussed border collie, I'd be grateful), but the anatomically correct version of my digitigrade legs is available for male frame! there will be a version for feminine frame as well, the morph is just giving me some grief and I'm taking a break from it.

sheath.thumb.png.f272a84d179b08d94ab80eae4a4950a2.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I began to receive constant reports that :

766716529_.png.5b02930398d152ed30b9e6139b0a80ec.png

someone knows how how ... identify the " culprit " ? Moreover , it seems to me that the culprit is mod MTS_crilender_2145550_Crilender_CASUnlocks_v1_7 - Crilender_CASUnlocks_v1_7_Addon_Werewolf  LOL