Rough guide for Werewolf to use SimpleGen hard penis.

Want a hard penis when your werewolf woohoos?

This option lets you select any size of the simplegens hard penis in WW body selector for your werewolfs to woohoo with.

What this option looks like in use (below is using XL, you can choose a smaller penis in WW body selector if prefered):

Spoiler

06-30-22_1-37-32AM.png

Select tip color (optional):

If you'd like to change your werewolf penis tip color using SimpleGens options then download and use Crilender CASUnlocks mod.

This way you can access the SimpleGen penis color swatches found in Skin Details in CAS mode with your werewolf selected.

Spoiler

tipcolorca0d2583b1100582.png

Since the version Simplegens penis that the guide requires is no longer available I have opted to attach and already edited simplegens penis package.

Keep in mind this edited package was edited to my preference eg: default flacid penis is XL on human males if you don't set a flaccid penis in WW (original package default was medium flaccid).

11-JUN-22_simdulgence_SimplePenis_Base_Edit_Werewolf_Tags_&_DefaultXL_NakedHuman.7z

Any objections and I'll remove the attached edited file on request.

Outdated guide:

Spoiler

Requires:
simdulgence_SimplePenis_Base.package (11/June/2022): https://simdulgencemods.tumblr.com/
S4PE: https://github.com/s4ptacle/Sims4Tools/releases
The edited S4_7DF2169C_00000000_A4B4AEE28945398B.xml that is attached to this post (for 11/June/2022 simdulgence_SimplePenis_Base.package).

S4_7DF2169C_00000000_A4B4AEE28945398B.xml

How To:

1. Run S4PE and go File -> Open -> simdulgence_SimplePenis_Base.package (has to be  11/June/2022 package!)

Spoiler

1a.png

1b.png

2. Once loaded go Resources -> Import -> From File -> select S4_7DF2169C_00000000_A4B4AEE28945398B.xml -> Click Open.

Spoiler

2a.png

2b.png

3. Click Ok on the box that pops up.

Spoiler

3a.png

4. Then go File -> Save and exit S4PE.

Spoiler

4a.png

4b.png

Now you can select any SimpleGens size Werewolf hard penis from WW Body Selector All Sims (or Single sim if using WW v1.70g or above).

Edited by smashl66
Tidy & reorder post
3 hours ago, bloodmunnie said:

This worked perfectly! Thank you so much for the walkthrough!

Your welcome and thank you for letting me know that it works for you.

I have no experience in TS4 mod editing tools and had no idea if my simple edit would work the same for others based on their different body configs.

Basically I worked it out by reading and experimenting...lol

18 minutes ago, LukeCorvonero said:

it doesn't work for me, it continues to be invisible. (WickedWhims v170f)

Same, I'm using v170f as well. I kept trying the steps over and over but whenever I go in-game into the modifying menu (pathway is: Wicked menu - Personalization - Anatomy&Clothing - Body Selector - Modify Parts) and select any of the options in the Werewolf Hard Penis list, the selected penis setting doesn't stay saved for werewolves...ever.

I noticed this because anytime I exit and re-enter the Body Selector menu, none of the options in the werewolf penis list are highlighted green. That goes for any penis option I select in the list, not just for simplePenis but for Berni's mod and any other that add a new option to the Werewolf Penis list. My Human Soft/Hard selections still stay saved though.

Anybody got a way to make sure my selected settings stay saved? Getting tired of having an invisible cock for my werewolves' sex scenes....

Edited by bob2113
2 hours ago, bob2113 said:

Same, I'm using v170f as well. I kept trying the steps over and over but whenever I go in-game into the modifying menu (pathway is: Wicked menu - Personalization - Anatomy&Clothing - Body Selector - Modify Parts) and select any of the options in the Werewolf Hard Penis list, the selected penis setting doesn't stay saved for werewolves...ever.

I noticed this because anytime I exit and re-enter the Body Selector menu, none of the options in the werewolf penis list are highlighted green. That goes for any penis option I select in the list, not just for simplePenis but for Berni's mod and any other that add a new option to the Werewolf Penis list. My Human Soft/Hard selections still stay saved though.

Anybody got a way to make sure my selected settings stay saved? Getting tired of having an invisible cock for my werewolves' sex scenes....

Sorry to hear that :(

If it's not working for berni's then it suggests there's something going on with your game install/save/ww install/cc mods etc.
I had no issues with Berni's wolf human or dog penis when trying them, drop single penis package in with nothing else (not overlays etc) and it worked as advertised.

My suggestion would be (tedious but ya have to start somewhere):

Spoiler

Backup ..\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\ directory.
Delete everything in Mods folder.

Backup ..\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves\ directory.
Delete everything in saves folder.

Add to Mods folder:
WickedWhims
Single adult animation pack.
Simdulgence SimpleGens 11/June/2022 (just the simdulgence_SimplePenis_Base.package, no condoms or color overlays/fixes)
Edit simdulgence_SimplePenis_Base.package as Set out in first post.

Launch TS4 -> New Scenario/Game whatever.

Don't try accessing your custom library of sims/houses as none of your cc mods are loaded!
Don't get hung up on perfect Character creation, ya just testing in game wolf penis, not CAS human/wolf penis.

Set up Wicked Whims global settings to your liking, make it so sims say yes to everything (you won't have import WW settings as your testing from scratch)
Assign a penis to a or all werewolves and have sex, if you still get the same invisible penis then you can rule out it being other mods or save file.
Then it really doesn't leave much to go on.

If you Have a visible wolf hardon in sex then start adding one by the basic mods you can't live without, up until you have an invisible wolf hardon.

(Problem solved post info in what caused the invisible wolf penis so others may make use of the info)

If it all becomes to much effort and ya get fed up, just restore your mods and saves and play as you were, problem unresolved.

For me I'm using:
TS4 v1.89.214.1030 w/All DLC to date.
Wicked Whims v1.70f
Many animation packs and the objects they use (if any)
Simdulgence SimpleGens 11/June/2022 (no condoms or color overlays/fixes)
LUUMIA Body Hair V5 PLUS

I have no other custom CC overlays/tattoos/jewllery or anything else body or clothing related.

I don't have MCCC or Wicked Perversions, which I would like to use but with me being new to TS4 I'd rather get familiar with the basics first.

For me I start fresh game anytime I do a major version update of WW or TS4 itself.
I always delete localthumbcache.package anytime I update/add/remove anything.

Edited by smashl66
1 hour ago, smashl66 said:

Nascondi contenuti

Backup ..\Documenti\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\ directory.
Elimina tutto nella cartella Mods.

Backup ..\Documenti\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\salva\ directory.
Elimina tutto nella cartella di salvataggio.

Aggiungi alla cartella Mods:
WickedWhims
Pacchetto di animazione per adulti singolo.
Simdulgence SimpleGens 11/June/2022 (solo il pacchetto simdulgence_SimplePenis_Base., senza preservativi o sovrapposizioni/correzioni di colore)
Modifica simdulgence_SimplePenis_Base.package come indicato nel primo post.

Avvia TS4 -> Nuovo scenario/gioco qualunque.

Non provare ad accedere alla tua libreria personalizzata di sim/case poiché nessuna delle tue mod cc è caricata!
Non rimanere bloccato sulla perfetta creazione del personaggio, stai solo testando nel gioco il pene del lupo, non il pene umano/lupo CAS.

Imposta le impostazioni globali di Wicked Whims a tuo piacimento, fai in modo che i sim dicano di sì a tutto (non avrai le impostazioni WW importate come test da zero)
Assegna un pene a uno o tutti i licantropi e fai sesso, se ottieni ancora il stesso pene invisibile, quindi puoi escludere che si tratti di altre mod o salvare il file.
Allora non lascia davvero molto per andare avanti.

Se hai un'erezione da lupo visibile nel sesso, inizia ad aggiungerne uno con le mod di base di cui non puoi vivere senza, fino a quando non avrai un'erezione da lupo invisibile.

(Problema risolto nel post sulle informazioni su ciò che ha causato il pene del lupo invisibile in modo che altri possano utilizzare le informazioni)

Se tutto diventa troppo faticoso e ti stanchi, ripristina le tue mod e salvataggi e gioca come eri, problema irrisolto.

Doesn't work, it continues to be invisible.

2 hours ago, smashl66 said:

Sorry to hear that :(

If it's not working for berni's then it suggests there's something going on with your game install/save/ww install/cc mods etc.
I had no issues with Berni's wolf human or dog penis when trying them, drop single penis package in with nothing else (not overlays etc) and it worked as advertised.

My suggestion would be (tedious but ya have to start somewhere):

Reveal hidden contents

Backup ..\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\ directory.
Delete everything in Mods folder.

Backup ..\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves\ directory.
Delete everything in saves folder.

Add to Mods folder:
WickedWhims
Single adult animation pack.
Simdulgence SimpleGens 11/June/2022 (just the simdulgence_SimplePenis_Base.package, no condoms or color overlays/fixes)
Edit simdulgence_SimplePenis_Base.package as Set out in first post.

Launch TS4 -> New Scenario/Game whatever.

Don't try accessing your custom library of sims/houses as none of your cc mods are loaded!
Don't get hung up on perfect Character creation, ya just testing in game wolf penis, not CAS human/wolf penis.

Set up Wicked Whims global settings to your liking, make it so sims say yes to everything (you won't have import WW settings as your testing from scratch)
Assign a penis to a or all werewolves and have sex, if you still get the same invisible penis then you can rule out it being other mods or save file.
Then it really doesn't leave much to go on.

If you Have a visible wolf hardon in sex then start adding one by the basic mods you can't live without, up until you have an invisible wolf hardon.

(Problem solved post info in what caused the invisible wolf penis so others may make use of the info)

If it all becomes to much effort and ya get fed up, just restore your mods and saves and play as you were, problem unresolved.

For me I'm using:
TS4 v1.89.214.1030 w/All DLC to date.
Wicked Whims v1.70f
Many animation packs and the objects they use (if any)
Simdulgence SimpleGens 11/June/2022 (no condoms or color overlays/fixes)
LUUMIA Body Hair V5 PLUS

I have no other custom CC overlays/tattoos/jewllery or anything else body or clothing related.

I don't have MCCC or Wicked Perversions, which I would like to use but with me being new to TS4 I'd rather get familiar with the basics first.

For me I start fresh game anytime I do a major version update of WW or TS4 itself.
I always delete localthumbcache.package anytime I update/add/remove anything.

Thanks for your suggestions, unfortunately the issue still resided after I added the bare minimum of mods you listed and while playing a fresh save.

However....I did find a way to make it work to some extent using some of your advice. So thank you!

The Fix:

The settings don't save or change when I enter the body selector menu and modify an individual sim's penis nor does it work if I select them in the  "Random Sims (Penis/Masculine)" option. However,  the settings DO save if I select a werewolf penis in the "All Sims (Penis/Masculine)" Body Selector menu.

Therefore, if you enter the "All Sims" Body Selector menu and select a penis then your werewolf should be able to have a tool to satisfy his lover.

---

The problem with the other two menus not saving changes is likely an issue with the current version of Wicked Whims, I sent a message to the support team. Hopefully it'll be fixed for the next update.

13 minutes ago, bob2113 said:

Grazie per i tuoi suggerimenti, sfortunatamente il problema persiste anche dopo aver aggiunto il minimo indispensabile di mod che hai elencato e durante la riproduzione di un nuovo salvataggio.

Tuttavia... ho trovato un modo per farlo funzionare in una certa misura usando alcuni dei tuoi consigli. Quindi grazie!

La correzione:

Le impostazioni non vengono salvate o modificate quando entro nel menu di selezione del corpo e modifico il pene di un singolo sim, né funziona se le seleziono nell'opzione "Sim casuali (pene/maschile)". Tuttavia, le impostazioni si salvano se seleziono un pene di lupo mannaro nel menu di selezione del corpo "Tutti i Sims (pene/maschile)".

Pertanto, se accedi al menu di selezione del corpo di "Tutti i Sims" e selezioni un pene, il tuo lupo mannaro dovrebbe essere in grado di avere uno strumento per soddisfare il suo amante.

---

Il problema con gli altri due menu che non salvano le modifiche è probabilmente un problema con la versione corrente di Wicked Whims, ho inviato un messaggio al team di supporto. Speriamo che venga risolto per il prossimo aggiornamento.

It works, thanks.

2 hours ago, bob2113 said:

Thanks for your suggestions, unfortunately the issue still resided after I added the bare minimum of mods you listed and while playing a fresh save.

However....I did find a way to make it work to some extent using some of your advice. So thank you!

The Fix:

The settings don't save or change when I enter the body selector menu and modify an individual sim's penis nor does it work if I select them in the  "Random Sims (Penis/Masculine)" option. However,  the settings DO save if I select a werewolf penis in the "All Sims (Penis/Masculine)" Body Selector menu.

Therefore, if you enter the "All Sims" Body Selector menu and select a penis then your werewolf should be able to have a tool to satisfy his lover.

---

The problem with the other two menus not saving changes is likely an issue with the current version of Wicked Whims, I sent a message to the support team. Hopefully it'll be fixed for the next update.

Good work and Thank You , I'll update 1st post to reflect that fix info.

I'd been using set all, never even tried select random or single apart from opening the menu to see them listed.

Well I know the story off "assume" and I still fell for it... doh

Edited by smashl66

Is there a chance some of our intrepid modders could make a mod out of this that do not require absolute code illiterates like myself to muck about with S4PE and XML-injectors? I know you guys are super busy and your work goes underappreciated, but I'd really like my sims not to have to change back into human form to get their kink on. Ideally, we'd have a simple package file to plop down in the WW-folder and have a werewolf penis (when erect) and some female nipples poking through the fur.

The reasons I didn't post the complete already edited package:

1. It's not my package and haven't asked simdulgence the creator of SimpleGens if it's ok to post a temp edited package for public.

(simdulgence is no longer on this forum and the only way I can see to contact is by payed for subscription on patreon which I will not subscribe)

I have no idea if it's ok to post the already edited package.

2. This was just a temporary work around while actual real mod authors get their stuff together and release real fixes publicly.

3. I wanted people to be able to see what was edited so they have an idea of applying similar logic to other penis packages they may use.

4. I am just as clueless with S4PE as you, I know none of its actual features, I know nothing about TS4 package format at all.

Basically I'm using the File Open & Import to replace the existing xml the package contains.

The xml I posted is just copied text from the xml  in the package and I added the WEREWOLF_PENIS_HARD tag sections so WW Body Selector will let you assign the penis to werewolves.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Doesn't really matter anyway, as Simdulgence updated his simplgens penis and the newer version color doesn't match the werewolf skin color, also the penis color overlays no longer show in CAS while your werewolf is selected (yes even with CAS unlocks installed).

So basically the penis/ass/waist/upperthighs always looks to white/light grey when used on werewolves.

The 11/June/2022 SimpleGens penis for male frames is no longer listed at the simdulgence page.

So here's the old version already edited to work for werewolves hard penis that for me works well.

Sorry but the Default soft penis is XL as this was my preference and I can't be assed editing it back to medium (eg: when you don't assign a penis for naked human males the default is XL)

Note:

You can NOT use this edited older version and newer version of SimpleGens at the same time, it's either older or the newer, NOT BOTH!

older = working well with werewolves and humans, can select penis color overlays for werewolves with CAS Unlocks installed.

newer = disacolored penis on werewolves and no native color overlay selection in CAS for werewolves.

Edit: Updated first post with already edited older simplegens package.

11-JUN-22_simdulgence_SimplePenis_Base_Edit_Werewolf_Tags_&_DefaultXL_NakedHuman.7z

Edited by smashl66
  • 3 months later...