CBPC Separate Anal Collision 2.2 (CBPC 1.5.6+)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

I did not ask the author, so I do not have permission for this patch and will take it down if asked or when an official fix is added. However, I grabbed the source code and updated it to work with AE 1170 (the latest). I have not verified if it is functional, just that it no longer complains when you goto start the game. let me know if it works if anyone has the time to test.

Let this overwrite the original mod. it is just the dll with the updated skse.

CBPCAnusSupport2.2_AE1170_Patch.7z 141.82 kB · 8 downloads

still with error
image.png.9dcb6e583b1daca3c2327017f3ab75dd.png

55 minutes ago, minosaminamo said:

still with error
image.png.9dcb6e583b1daca3c2327017f3ab75dd.png

I think we are using 2 different versions of this mod. For AE there is no cbp.dll. mod author changed the name to cbpAS.dll for the AE version. Fact you are seeing both means you have a different version than the AE one. What game version are you on(can right click on the skyrim.exe and look at version in the details)? What version of this mod are you using?

Edited by Dasha117
4 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

I think we are using 2 different versions of this mod. For AE there is no cbp.dll. mod author changed the name to cbpAS.dll for the AE version. Fact you are seeing both means you have a different version than the AE one. What game version are you on(can right click on the skyrim.exe and look at version in the details)? What version of this mod are you using?

I am using the AE 1170 version. I have same issue I also drag and replace the file

222222222.png

1 hour ago, ASASSSSSS said:

I am using the AE 1170 version. I have same issue I also drag and replace the file

222222222.png

Thanks for testing, I will take a look. I know for me it got rid of the error, but I will go through things. Like making sure I zipped up the right dll. 

Edit: I did not zip up the right dll.. sorry about that.... anywho... this is the right one. deleted my last post since that one is incorrect. Verified by actually using the zip I am providing here.

CBPCAnusSupport2.2_AE1170_Patch.7z

I did not ask the author, so I do not have permission for this patch and will take it down if asked or when an official fix is added. However, I grabbed the source code and updated it to work with AE 1170 (the latest). I have not verified if it is functional, just that it no longer complains when you goto start the game. let me know if it works if anyone has the time to test.

Let this overwrite the original mod. it is just the dll with the updated skse for the latest skyrim on steam.

Note if someone wants a different AE version that is not already posted in the comments by others, just let me know. With the dev environment setup already, it is quick for me to make a new dll

Edited by Dasha117
On 2/21/2024 at 5:28 PM, Dasha117 said:

Thanks for testing, I will take a look. I know for me it got rid of the error, but I will go through things. Like making sure I zipped up the right dll. 

Edit: I did not zip up the right dll.. sorry about that.... anywho... this is the right one. deleted my last post since that one is incorrect. Verified by actually using the zip I am providing here.

CBPCAnusSupport2.2_AE1170_Patch.7z 141.89 kB · 25 downloads

Let this overwrite the original mod. it is just the dll with the updated skse for the latest skyrim on steam.

Note if someone wants a different AE version that is not already posted in the comments by others, just let me know. With the dev environment setup already, it is quick for me to make a new dll

Yep we will need a gog 1.6.1179 version i think. Could you see to it please?

On 2/24/2024 at 6:27 AM, Shonen17000 said:

Yep we will need a gog 1.6.1179 version i think. Could you see to it please?

I do not know what GOG stands for, I do not know where you download this version of skyrim, nor do i know how it differs from the other versions. That said, it was easy enough to grab the gog version of skse and rebuild this mod with it... I have no clue if it works at all since I do not have GOG. let me know if it works or not

EDIT: Removed the attachment, someone said it does not work. I do not have GOG so I can not debug or test it. maybe someone with GOG will recompile this mod and upload a patch in the future

Edited by Dasha117

GOG stands for good old games, it's another game launcher/platform, and it differs from steam skyrim in that it doesn't have the drms and the creations menu (no shop on gog skyrim) and the full anniversary content is available either in the skyrim anniversary edition installer or in a separate installer, which means if you grab the offline installer(s) you don't need to use the platform at all. The only things you don't have are the new paid mods that appeared with 1.6.1130 and the creation kit (but there's a way to get it).

Oh, and to avoid misunderstanding, it's perfectly legal, this isn't piracy (and yeah that means you have to pay for a licence on gog for skyrim).

The main game https://www.gog.com/fr/game/the_elder_scrolls_v_skyrim_special_edition

The anniversary edition content https://www.gog.com/fr/game/the_elder_scrolls_v_skyrim_anniversary_upgrade

OR the complete game in one go https://www.gog.com/fr/game/the_elder_scrolls_v_skyrim_anniversary_edition

Btw there's also Fallout 4 on gog, without any creation club content.

https://www.gog.com/fr/game/fallout_4_game_of_the_year_edition

And fallout 4's high resolution texture pack (free) https://www.gog.com/fr/game/fallout_4_high_resolution_texture_pack

Oh and on gog it's very easy to block the updates or chose the version of the game you want..
Except that there are only three versions of skyrim available, 1.6.640, 1.6.1170 (no skse available) or 1.6.1179 (skse available). (you can't downgrade to 1.5.97).

Edited by Shonen17000
4 hours ago, juancava said:

@Dasha117 Can we have a version for skyrim 1130, please? (yes, I know, but I started modding a wabbajack list stuck in 1130 and don't want to update everything...)

Thank you very much!!

no reason to stay on .1130; update to .1170

On 2/24/2024 at 9:52 PM, Dasha117 said:

I do not know what GOG stands for, I do not know where you download this version of skyrim, nor do i know how it differs from the other versions. That said, it was easy enough to grab the gog version of skse and rebuild this mod with it... I have no clue if it works at all since I do not have GOG. let me know if it works or not

CBPCAnusSupport2.2_AE1179_GOG_Patch.7z 141.77 kB · 5 downloads

nope, still having the cbpAS.dll warning at the start 

it doesn't affect anything though, except that the mod not working

20 hours ago, ASD12QWER said:

nope, still having the cbpAS.dll warning at the start 

it doesn't affect anything though, except that the mod not working

/shrug sorry, i do not have GOG so I could not test it. maybe someone with GOG will eventually upload a patch for it. I will take mine down though since you said it does not work

On 2/21/2024 at 9:28 AM, Dasha117 said:

CBPCAnusSupport2.2_AE1170_Patch.7z 141.89 kB · 144 downloads

This file needs to be pinned!  Thank you!

On 3/6/2024 at 6:14 PM, Dasha117 said:

/shrug sorry, i do not have GOG so I could not test it. 

is it about GOG tho... idk if 1.5.659.08 was an exclusive GOG release of AE

may i ask you to do the same for the 1.6.659.08 as you previously did for AE1170?

pretty please) i believe that there are a lot of folks out there still using this one

10 hours ago, trollmaster55 said:

Is this mod dead? It doesn't work with the latest update of CBPC. Anyone have a fix?

it works perfectly fine for me, you should also be using in conjunction with bernaebus uranos patch

if you are using ostim. if using sexlab, check your load order and do some redownloading

12 hours ago, MizzaNoxxels said:

it works perfectly fine for me, you should also be using in conjunction with bernaebus uranos patch

if you are using ostim. if using sexlab, check your load order and do some redownloading

I managed to fix the issue by removing and reinstalling CBPC. Had done it before but don't why it worked this time. Thanks

9 hours ago, tznvlw said:

cbpAS 1.6.1179.7z 132.3 kB · 0 downloads

CBPAS dll for SkYRIM GOG 1.6.1179. you can try it :)

Place the dll into the  CBPCAS mod's skse\plugins folder.

Ah, apologies, I should have mentioned that I am playing on v1.5.97 but still appreciate the help :) Thank you

On 2/22/2024 at 3:28 AM, Dasha117 said:

CBPCAnusSupport2.2_AE1170_Patch.7z 141.89 kB · 242 downloads

This worked perfectly on AE 1170. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Haps1990 said:

Sorry if this has already been answered but I cant seem to figure it out: How do you get the butt cheeks to spread like in the gif?

I think that is just the position and the gravity. But there are Mods that let you spread the ass when or after the anal scene is done.

The physics can spread the ass cheeks too with by the penis collision but if usually just enough to avoid the penis.

11 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I think that is just the position and the gravity. But there are Mods that let you spread the ass when or after the anal scene is done.

The physics can spread the ass cheeks too with by the penis collision but if usually just enough to avoid the penis.

Thanks for your reply. 
Which mods would that be if I may ask? 
I have tried with both SMP and cbpc butt with no luck. I guess it could have to do with the schlong aswell? I have tried with SoS and bakaABC.

5 hours ago, Haps1990 said:

Thanks for your reply. 
Which mods would that be if I may ask? 
I have tried with both SMP and cbpc butt with no luck. I guess it could have to do with the schlong aswell? I have tried with SoS and bakaABC.

The Mods that let you spread the ass are those that modify the Body Morphs after or in middle of the SexLab scene. For example "Wear & Tear" and "SexLab Gape"

I never used them for that because like I said the gravity usually do the job when is required.

Edited by OsmelMC