"What mod is this?" V

@jimmy1971

It's actually quite easy if you have a few things needed for the site. 1) get a translator so that you can auto translate the pages or manually translate the pages. 2) Make a account can't remember if you need one or not since it has been awhile and I have had mine for awhile. I do know there are restrictions on how many times you can post/reply till your rank goes up. Account is free. Generally download links and what not are under blue words. In this case it's under the CBBE stature heeled generic patch which will take you to the CBBE page.

The download is hidden under the if you want to see hidden content in this post, please reply. Once you reply hit back space a few times then refresh and it should unlock it and you can then download it. Unless a file is under a 115.com download link then only people from China can download it.

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3889142-1-1.html

If anybody cant download from 115.com post the link here and I'll grab it for you

That would be most of us. If you could post a link to the mod itself and the cbbe patch, it would be greatly appreciated.

Man 3dm is a pain, i have created an account now I am trying to build my post count to 20 to get the file, they have a timer of 2hrs on posts!!  Faaaaaaaark

Now its personal I will have dis if it kills me  :angry:

EDIT - hey cool the spoiler worked

High heels.

https://mega.co.nz/#!KNMmDJQT!cz5pK28xGnOszIPFnaSjr3FbdT1dUzVYw-cABaNCAWc

Some work some don't.

stockings.

https://mega.co.nz/#!7RMCiYRI!cvAp4HI_RpZufUYErQOfiGSJQd5AsGRHcnQmmuAMhIc

When you open the young file you need to grab the txt file out of it and replace the xx with the files load order. then all you need to do is type "batch young" and they will all be added to your inventory.

I use a x32 xmps skeleton and have used cbbe but I noticed on some armor's and clothes from newer mods that they have quite a few more sliders giving alot more detail then then my current body,  What I'm looking for is a body thats body-slide-able and has alot more customization than the standard cbbe v3.2 or super silly huge.

Can someone tell me step by step to be able to put custom one hand swords on the back 'crossing'?

I have read all the instructions from immersive animations, DSPsob, dual sheath redux.

I still can not find myself being able to understand all of these steps and making it work,

I got to the point where my character takes out swords from back, only problem i have is that my lefthand sword is not appearing when it is sheathed.

@jimmy1971

It's actually quite easy if you have a few things needed for the site. 1) get a translator so that you can auto translate the pages or manually translate the pages. 2) Make a account can't remember if you need one or not since it has been awhile and I have had mine for awhile. I do know there are restrictions on how many times you can post/reply till your rank goes up. Account is free. Generally download links and what not are under blue words. In this case it's under the CBBE stature heeled generic patch which will take you to the CBBE page.

The download is hidden under the if you want to see hidden content in this post, please reply. Once you reply hit back space a few times then refresh and it should unlock it and you can then download it. Unless a file is under a 115.com download link then only people from China can download it.

If anybody cant download from 115.com post the link here and I'll grab it for you

That would be most of us. If you could post a link to the mod itself and the cbbe patch, it would be greatly appreciated.

gagoloth beat me to it.. the original links where pan.baidu.com :(

@jimmy1971

Man 3dm is a pain, i have created an account now I am trying to build my post count to 20 to get the file, they have a timer of 2hrs on posts!!  Faaaaaaaark

Now its personal I will have dis if it kills me  :angry:

High heels.

Some work some don't.

stockings.

When you open the young file you need to grab the txt file out of it and replace the xx with the files load order. then all you need to do is type "batch young" and they will all be added to your inventory.

@jimmy1971

Thank you both for helping, I have both of these files, what we were after was the CBBE patch that is linked about half way down the post on 3dm.  This file requires that you create an account (on 3DM) then have a post count of 20 to look at/download.  If this file is linked or part of what you linked then I am sorry that I missed it  :blush: .  If you do have the patch I would love to get it !!!!!! but i will one way or another.

I will post it for those interested when I finally get it from 3DM.

Thank you again :)

So just to slightly inform

The creator of this toon. Is not the same as the one I'm talking to. 

36451.jpg

It's a different creator. The original creator had a Hard Drive crash about two weeks ago. So I've been trying to help him out with no success ofc  :( and he doesn't remember how he made her either. :(

Uhhhhh......I Think.

Well..........bottoms up i guess. :s

Lol whoa. I totally remember originally asking about this character a while ago. I wouldn't get mad at people saying things like "create your own unique looking characters." That's probably what the person who made it did and it clearly impressed you to the point where you want to get the exact same results. It looks nice, but with effort you can do even better. 

Ah yeah all good here :) I now seek this creation for naristear a friend of mine who had this character and was the original one who made her (named Zelene) and was posting screens of them on the jp site. But he recently lost all his data. I feel really bad for the guy and offered to help him any way i can. I know there are some very talented folk here so I attempted this resource in pursuit of that goal. I have everything but the eye shape really, and that's obscured by the expressions shown :(

As crazy as this sounds my two pics have a little fan base going.  :lol:

Thanks for the input :)

uhm,if he lost all of his data so who is the one keep posting her pictures on skyrim.jpn.org ?.?

Much obliged guys xD !

What't this idle animation? i can't remember the name of it.

39983-4-1376057523.jpg

*UPDATE*

nvm found it. uploading it incase some one else wants it to.

about this mod, i cant find my mt_idle.hkx to replace with it ?.?

30pKrl3.png

how is it possible ?.?

If you haven't already installed a female idle replacer then you won't have a file there.  Your game would still be using the idle found in Skyrim - Meshes.bsa.

Much obliged guys xD !

39983-4-1376057523.jpg

*UPDATE*

30pKrl3.png

how is it possible ?.?

If you haven't already installed a female idle replacer then you won't have a file there.  Your game would still be using the idle found in Skyrim - Meshes.bsa.

What idle animation is this?

Much obliged guys xD !

39983-4-1376057523.jpg

*UPDATE*

30pKrl3.png

how is it possible ?.?

What idle animation is this?

Its in my post here.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18956-what-mod-is-this-v/page-151?do=findComment&comment=508373

Cloth:

58. Aradia Lace Dress - UNPB BBP

aradia-lace-dress-01.jpg

aradia-lace-dress-02.jpg

aradia-lace-dress-03.jpg

aradia-lace-dress-04.jpg

aradia-lace-dress-05.jpg

aradia-lace-dress-06.jpg

aradia-lace-dress-07.jpg

This is a conversion of the Aradia Lace Dress by aradia and follardo for the UNPB body with BBP. All credit goes to the original authors.

Credits and thanks:

aradia for the model and textures %5BBLENDER%5D Lingerie Armor

follardo for the Skyrim mod

randomguy43 for the textures recolor

mrtroublemaker and xp32 someone else for UNP BLESSED BODY UNPB - With Optional BBP Breast Physics

dimon99 for DIMONIZED UNP female body

Version 0.2: Fixed a texture file name. Created ground objects. Items are now craftable and temperable. Thanks to Camila for the esp edits!

Version 0.3: Added three texture colors by randomguy43. Thanks!

Version 0.4: Added mipmaps to textures

Old versions:

MEGA: Aradia Lace Dress - UNPB BBP

baidu.com: Aradia Lace Dress - UNPB BBP

MEGA: Aradia Lace Dress - UNPB BBP v0.2

baidu.com: Aradia Lace Dress - UNPB BBP v0.2

MEGA: Aradia Lace Dress - UNPB BBP v0.3

baidu.com: Aradia Lace Dress - UNPB BBP v0.3

MEGA: Aradia Lace Dress - UNPB BBP v0.4

baidu.com: Aradia Lace Dress - UNPB BBP v0.4

Also here is the cbbe:http://www.mediafire.com/download/f7a1ou1l3rbsbmh/Aradia+Lace+Dress+1-1.rar#! version.

@jimmy1971

The download is hidden under the if you want to see hidden content in this post, please reply. Once you reply hit back space a few times then refresh and it should unlock it and you can then download it. Unless a file is under a 115.com download link then only people from China can download it.

Man 3dm is a pain, i have created an account now I am trying to build my post count to 20 to get the file, they have a timer of 2hrs on posts!! Faaaaaaaark

Now its personal I will have dis if it kills me :angry:

High heels.

Some work some don't.

stockings.

@jimmy1971

The download is hidden under the if you want to see hidden content in this post, please reply. Once you reply hit back space a few times then refresh and it should unlock it and you can then download it. Unless a file is under a 115.com download link then only people from China can download it.

Thank you both for helping, I have both of these files, what we were after was the CBBE patch that is linked about half way down the post on 3dm. This file requires that you create an account (on 3DM) then have a post count of 20 to look at/download. If this file is linked or part of what you linked then I am sorry that I missed it :blush: . If you do have the patch I would love to get it !!!!!! but i will one way or another.

Go Jimmy! The quest for equal opportunity heels continues! You can do it!

ugh 

@jimmy1971

Man 3dm is a pain, i have created an account now I am trying to build my post count to 20 to get the file, they have a timer of 2hrs on posts!! Faaaaaaaark

Now its personal I will have dis if it kills me :angry:

High heels.
Some work some don't.

stockings.

@jimmy1971

Thank you both for helping, I have both of these files, what we were after was the CBBE patch that is linked about half way down the post on 3dm. This file requires that you create an account (on 3DM) then have a post count of 20 to look at/download. If this file is linked or part of what you linked then I am sorry that I missed it :blush: . If you do have the patch I would love to get it !!!!!! but i will one way or another.

Go Jimmy! The quest for equal opportunity heels continues! You can do it!

and for the love of all that is holy a cbbe version link and mega.co.nz dump 

of this

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3842422-1-1.html