• Armor/Cloth name : UNPB SFW and Lingerie version
  •  
  • Author of the Mod : xp32
  •  
  • Image of the armor/cloth :  

c02cab02.jpg

ea2ba079.jpg

•  
  • Mod file source link : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37900/?
  •  
  • Do note that I know that there already is a bikini version and an underwear version for the Bombshell and Natural, respectively. I'd like it if there is an underwear version for all the types. Especially cleavage.

is it really that hard to copy, paste and edit? I doubt anyone is gonna bother looking at requests from people who can't make such little effort to follow the thread rules. Savages. 

Also, A12345 CrossCrusade is doing HIS armors himself. You need to be patient.

To shadowgearx -

Do I really need to write the obvious things? Like these  -

• Armor/cloth Name: iron and banded iron armor from vanilla game.
  • Author of the Mod: bethesda softworks.
  • Image of the armor/cloth: everyone have seen it in game.
  • Mod file source link: crosscrusade has made convertion of this armor, but for UNP, maybe it can help to convert to sevenbase - http://skyrim.nexusm...om/mods/34160/?

Maybe next time before making your own comments, that hurt people :@ , you will read comments of other persons more attentively and open your mind for understanding, what other persons are saying????  If you read my comment attentively, you will see that I have been very polite and used word "SORRY". 

To DEMONHUNTER - 

Thank you very much for answer. I know that Crosscrusade is MIA. And it is very long time, when he is MIA. I also know that TheFastestDogInTheDistrict (sorry, If I write his name wrong, I just do not remember it) is doing convertion of vanilla armors to Sevenbase. But in any case iron armor is not converted yet. I will wait. :shy:
Thank you for answer and Thank you for Sevenbase. :heart:  I have been waiting for appearance of such body from the game release.

@A12345 If your feelings were hurt, that wasn't the intention. Also, the point of the requested format is so that the starter of the this thread can keep his original post neat and tidy as he updates the request section. Just because you feel like you should not need to follow the rules because you find it pointless doesn't mean sorry covers it, posts that are not in the requested format makes more work for the thread starter however miniscule you may find it.

You can do what you want, I have no control of your posts but the original thread starter asked for a particular setup and your not the only person that posted like that.

I was just pointing out that the few who have ignored the requested thread rules could put in a tiny effort to follow them.

At the end of the day, I have no control of what you post you all are your own persons. All I can do is try to sway the people asking for things to follow the simple guidelines requested. It's not hard. It's simple consideration, you would like someone to spend their time to convert an armor/clothing you like so whats wrong with us using the requested request(say that ten times fast) format?

If my post truly hurt or offended anyone, that wasn't the intent though that wasn't the expected outcome considering this is the internet. :D

Edit: 2 new Armor Conversions by bla08 posted to Nexus for SeVenBase Cleavage Body

Sexy Tsun Armor Mashup: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/42239/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D42239%26preview%3D&pUp=1

West Wind Combat Series: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/42292/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D42292&pUp=1

Request Form:

• Armor/cloth Name: Heavy Metal Armor - UNPB BBPx
  • Author of the Mod: randomguy43, Vitriks, mods247.blogspot.com
  • Image of the armor/cloth:

87.jpg

• Armor/cloth Name: Ancient nord armor super cleavage (I love cleavage CBBE BBP)
  • Author of the Mod: Bartolo71

29827-1-1375251489.jpg

• Armor/cloth Name: Elven sniper set for CBBE
  • Author of the Mod: newmiller

30231-4-1358718459.jpg

• Armor/cloth Name: ADEC Nordic Carved Armor
  • Author of the Mod: AcDale

31930-4-1361211263.jpg

• Armor/cloth Name: Sons of Talos (I love cleavage CBBE BBP)
  • Author of the Mod: Bartolo71, ChronoTrigger77

29827-1-1368741074.jpg

• Armor/cloth Name: Nocturnal robes with Sorceress Boots and Gloves (Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and BBP)
  • Author of the Mod: ChronoTrigger77

25259-1-1376830883.jpg

42398-4-1379365182.jpg

I'll give this a try and convert it as it looks nice. If anyone else took this pm me so we don't do the same thing

is it really that hard to copy, paste and edit? I doubt anyone is gonna bother looking at requests from people who can't make such little effort to follow the thread rules. Savages. 

Also, A12345 CrossCrusade is doing HIS armors himself. You need to be patient.

To shadowgearx -

Do I really need to write the obvious things? Like these  -

• Armor/cloth Name: iron and banded iron armor from vanilla game.
  • Author of the Mod: bethesda softworks.
  • Image of the armor/cloth: everyone have seen it in game.
  • Mod file source link: crosscrusade has made convertion of this armor, but for UNP, maybe it can help to convert to sevenbase - http://skyrim.nexusm...om/mods/34160/?

Maybe next time before making your own comments, that hurt people :@ , you will read comments of other persons more attentively and open your mind for understanding, what other persons are saying????  If you read my comment attentively, you will see that I have been very polite and used word "SORRY". 

To DEMONHUNTER - 

Thank you very much for answer. I know that Crosscrusade is MIA. And it is very long time, when he is MIA. I also know that TheFastestDogInTheDistrict (sorry, If I write his name wrong, I just do not remember it) is doing convertion of vanilla armors to Sevenbase. But in any case iron armor is not converted yet. I will wait. :shy:
Thank you for answer and Thank you for Sevenbase. :heart:  I have been waiting for appearance of such body from the game release.

"Armor/cloth Name: iron and banded iron armor from vanilla game. "

This would be very awesome. Hope Crosscrusade comes back soon or someone fulfills this one.

ALSO Your conversions are excellent Demonhunter and whoever else made some too, thank you.

As promised i started working on the Dark Disciple armor simply because i like it. Here is a small showcase for the 0 weight that is almost done. There are some rough finishes here and there that i'll fix then will work on the 100 weight. 

Znb7OEo.jpg2JfbchN.jpgH3EdbTk.jpg

Nice was waiting for a 'bodysuit' type armor for my ebony mashup, had requested the shiny bodysuit for cbbe but this looks alot better  :D,  can't wait.

-Cut-

Nice was waiting for a 'bodysuit' type armor for my ebony mashup, had requested the shiny bodysuit for cbbe but this looks alot better  :D,  can't wait.

Whit some luck it should be done today. Also i didn't look on the whole request pages as i came back to play skyrim few days ago :P. Will have a look on them and see what else to convert.

-Cut-

Whit some luck it should be done today. Also i didn't look on the whole request pages as i came back to play skyrim few days ago :P. Will have a look on them and see what else to convert.

1000x's Thank you! 

I was so stoked when this was released yesterday? i think. Been wanting a body suit set forever and even though the author's original is pretty sweet, i'm extremely happy someone is bringing it to my favorite replacer body!!!

I'd like to point out that Dark Disciple is a retexture of my catsuit mod; if you convert one you automatically get the other for free. 

I'd like to point out that Dark Disciple is a retexture of my catsuit mod; if you convert one you automatically get the other for free. 

Ah, didn't know that thx.

Archived