And third this. Edit: With BBP if possible

Also Request;

DreamBurrows Patchwork Maiden

by DreamBurrows

Pics:

36234-1-1369008495.jpg

Mod Source

Edit: Could we have a panty-less version? :blush:

Ok so i know he stated this is nexus exclusive, but i really love the armor and if it'd be okay to upload it to the nexus (or have him upload it) and simply link it to this thread. I'd be overjoyed.

requesting sevenbased unpb  conversion of   the following mod adding nexus link to mod itsself for all information including author  etc. mod hasent been updated since august of 2012 so i think its a dead mod. have submitted a request  to allow  conversion for the unpb seven base  body  in  mods comments section

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17290/?tab=4&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D17290%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D678156&pUp=1

requesting sevenbased unpb  conversion of   the following mod adding nexus link to mod itsself for all information including author  etc. mod hasent been updated since august of 2012 so i think its a dead mod. have submitted a request  to allow  conversion for the unpb seven base  body  in  mods comments section

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17290/?tab=4&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D17290%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D678156&pUp=1

you should probably read the first post and correct your request.

well i had to redo my skyrim first.. and to find out after reinstalling skyrim+100 mods again that the one that was making me think my skyrim was fucked was actually ece. so fist i will finish redoing my skyrim (tomorrow should be finished 100% ) and will start working on the armor as i want that as well^^

So... I'm learning 3dsmax =X

post-25755-0-67821300-1374218594_thumb.jpgpost-25755-0-95940000-1374218596_thumb.jpgpost-25755-0-17426700-1374218599_thumb.jpgpost-25755-0-29469500-1374218601_thumb.jpgpost-25755-0-98458400-1374218602_thumb.jpgpost-25755-0-86401800-1374218605_thumb.jpgpost-25755-0-99084800-1374218609_thumb.jpg

Eventual release I suppose, might be limited to 100% weight though if I'm lazy >.>

EDIT: I wasn't lazy but for the life of me, I can't seem to get it to work with weight sliders correctly, having tried a half dozen times now. Anyway, here are the 100 weight base files. I usually just replace files for another armor as I don't really want to dabble/learn CK to create new armor - you should be able to get it to work if you know what goes where I guess. Use it if you like, or even better, convert it fully or make it an accessory - just credit me.

June's Hook.zip

Argh, my 3dsmax got corrupted or something >.> reinstalling and hopefully there'll be no problems

Also, has anyone tried out this program? http://www.marvelousdesigner.com/

EDIT: So, I suppose I won't mod anymore because after (literally) having tried to reinstall 3dsmax 2012 a dozen times, it still errs on startup - I even tried completely uninstalling all autodesk products and running cccleaner and rebooting and all that. And even after an attempt to install 2011, that errs on startup as well. I'm certain i updated my video card driver well before touching 3dsmax but I'll try to rollback to a previous one to try again.

EDIT 2: So, it seems I'm completely unable to run 3dsmax at all anymore. 

EDIT 3: Good ol' System Restore.

Double-posting >.< but this post serves a different purpose.

Here's something else I made - I made one or two others but I need to learn to weight paint to get those in working order =/

I'll just copy/paste what I said about my last work.

Here are the 100 weight base files. I usually just replace files for another armor as I don't really want to dabble/learn CK to create new armor - you should be able to get it to work if you know what goes where I guess. Use it if you like, or even better, convert it fully - just credit me.

post-25755-0-82530800-1374396429_thumb.jpgpost-25755-0-91905700-1374396434_thumb.jpgpost-25755-0-20262900-1374396439_thumb.jpgpost-25755-0-11815100-1374396444_thumb.jpgpost-25755-0-60573400-1374396447_thumb.jpgpost-25755-0-68931500-1374396450_thumb.jpgpost-25755-0-30257200-1374396454_thumb.jpgpost-25755-0-71323900-1374396456_thumb.jpgpost-25755-0-86431100-1374396458_thumb.jpg

Skimp or Swim.zip

Argh, my 3dsmax got corrupted or something >.> reinstalling and hopefully there'll be no problems

Also, has anyone tried out this program? http://www.marvelousdesigner.com/

EDIT: So, I suppose I won't mod anymore because after (literally) having tried to reinstall 3dsmax 2012 a dozen times, it still errs on startup - I even tried completely uninstalling all autodesk products and running cccleaner and rebooting and all that. And even after an attempt to install 2011, that errs on startup as well. I'm certain i updated my video card driver well before touching 3dsmax but I'll try to rollback to a previous one to try again.

EDIT 2: So, it seems I'm completely unable to run 3dsmax at all anymore. 

EDIT 3: Good ol' System Restore.

2 things:

1) "Insanity isn't doing the same thing over and over, it's doing it over and over and expecting a different result."

2) Did system restore fix it? If not, and you well understand modelling terminology, then you might give Cinema4d a crack. There's plenty of C4D > Skyrim knowledge resources on the interwebs.

I absolutely abhor 3dsmax. One day it gave me an error message. googling it gave me . . . ready? . . . I got zero hits. That's right. . . a 3dsmax error message that was clearly meant only for me. So yeah... if you can swing it, try c4d. way better program.

@Monsto - Long time no see my friend ^^  What error did you get?  

The worst error I've had with 3ds max was my UI crashed, and I had to find a way to restore all the settings of the UI itself to default.  I prefer 3ds max only because of the nif plugin, saves alot of work and time.  Though I am using 2012, and ran into alot more issues with 2011.

I gotta say 7b has sure brought some very sexy authors to its calling.  I can't wait to see more! :D

"instancing not supported for this action." It was a script generated error, not a windows application error.

here's an error message, clearly put into a program for a specific reason, probably millions of users of that version, and nobody else ever got that message. My favorite part was this: when googling returned zero hits -- I MEAN ZERO -- that meant that nobody every had strung those six words together in the history of mankind.

The odds of getting the error message itself was clearly 1 in millions. what are the odds of googling an error message and getting zero hits? i'll bet some kind of math wiz couldn't figure it out. Really, I'd rather have just won the lottery.

2 things:

1) "Insanity isn't doing the same thing over and over, it's doing it over and over and expecting a different result."

2) Did system restore fix it? If not, and you well understand modelling terminology, then you might give Cinema4d a crack. There's plenty of C4D > Skyrim knowledge resources on the interwebs.

I absolutely abhor 3dsmax. One day it gave me an error message. googling it gave me . . . ready? . . . I got zero hits. That's right. . . a 3dsmax error message that was clearly meant only for me. So yeah... if you can swing it, try c4d. way better program.

Yea, it basically crapped out again, and apparently I've run out of restore points previous to whatever error I kept getting, so I suppose my 3ds days are done for now. Only reason I was really using it was because the conversion to nif process was relatively easy - maybe for that part, I'll look into blender eventually and I'll give C4D a look for modeling. 

But for now, I'm taking a break (Dragon's Dogma and Dragon's Crown is imminent). I managed to finish two more cloths/armors so I'l post those later.

Thanks for the info.

Request Form:

• Armor/cloth Name: I love cleavage CBBE BBP (Conversion Collection)
  • Author of the Mod: Bartolo71 (Conversion), Caliente, Mak07, killerkeo
  • Mod file source link: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29827//?
  • Additional notes if any: I know this is a collection and it is a ridiculous amount of work but, I'd like to see the cleavage 7b body get a little more work. Plus I think 7b has the perfect curves for these conversions! I only wish that the plate armor wasn't BBP. It kind of breaks it for me when you have a steel plate bouncing around like that. /shrug
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to convert the bare black Nightshade Cuirass armor to Sevenbase Bombshell. I think (may be very wrong) I got to the point where I "successfully" exported the stuff in Blender to a *.nif. I'm stuck at the Nifskope steps (step 9 in this guide).

Maybe I did something wrong. I don't see a value of 1 next to "Num Children." I see 26. Am I supposed to still set it to 0? I've attached my *.nif if it helps.

nightshade.nif

I looked at your nif and it looks like your models are missing some important texture properties. I did not look at the tutorial but the process should be import nif, select all verts, create material, select texture, assign uv map. The order in which you do these things is not always important, but leaving any of them out will break your work. Of all the other things you can do to a nif, these things you MUST do. Even though you throw away the stuff after export and copy the texture stuff from another nif, you still have to set it in blender for it to work.

I looked at your nif and it looks like your models are missing some important texture properties. I did not look at the tutorial but the process should be import nif, select all verts, create material, select texture, assign uv map. The order in which you do these things is not always important, but leaving any of them out will break your work. Of all the other things you can do to a nif, these things you MUST do. Even though you throw away the stuff after export and copy the texture stuff from another nif, you still have to set it in blender for it to work.

Thank you. I guess I will give the tutorials another shot.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived