Official Sevennity SevenBase Armor-Clothes [RequestTracking][Showcase]

DJSphinx

• UNP Minidresses Collection
  • tiwa44
  • 47376-1-1386549034.jpg

• http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47376/?
  • It would be enough for me if you did the barkeeper clothes, but it looks like they all use the same mesh, so making the whole collection would only be a matter of texture swapping.

Pretty sure Stevierage did that one:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21547-sevenbase-conversions-bombshell-and-cleavage-bbp/

I don't know if I'm in the right spot or not, but I'm looking for a TBBP conversion of The Unclaimed Delivery... I tried doing it myself using the outfit studio but failed. I'm still learning how to use it properly.

In the mean time, can someone please supply a UDThiefOutfitTorsof_0.nif and UDThiefOutfitTorsof_1.nif with TBBP with the basic CB++ body or whatever. Thanks.

sample with Black Widow

souhait___recovery_by_convaincant-d5y5cb

sample with some other hawt stuff

souhait___hidden_thorns_by_convaincant-d

accepted

Edit: download here

Really nice work Furious! Don't supposed you'd be interested in doing the DF-T33 boots as well? 7B is really lacking in HDT-supported boots. 

Really nice work Furious! Don't supposed you'd be interested in doing the DF-T33 boots as well? 7B is really lacking in HDT-supported boots.

they're allready converted to S7B and aviable here on LL. you should find that by using the search function.

they're allready converted to S7B

Really? Must have missed it then. Do you have a link?

edit: Either i'm searching for the wrong keywords or it's not here on LL. All I'm finding are requests to have it converted. :P

Edit2: OK, I need to learn to use the search function properly. Found an attempted conversion by furiousreason. Looking at the screens it looks like he had the same issue I did after putting the mesh through outfit studio, it comes out all wrong. :/

So, request Still stands. Unless you know of a working conversion.

I just got the DF_T33 boots last night, go back about 10 pages you'll find the link if they are not in the list... sorry, don't know how to link.

edit: Either i'm searching for the wrong keywords or it's not here on LL. All I'm finding are requests to have it converted. :P

Edit2: OK, I need to learn to use the search function properly. Found an attempted conversion by furiousreason. Looking at the screens it looks like he had the same issue I did after putting the mesh through outfit studio, it comes out all wrong. :/

DF_T33 7b.rar

Its on Shockies thread, Conversion by FuriousReason. I got it yesterday, not sure why you couldn't find it with search button...?...

attachicon.gifDF_T33 7b.rar

Its on Shockies thread, Conversion by FuriousReason. I got it yesterday, not sure why you couldn't find it with search button...?...

I did find furious' conversion yesterday (look at my edits to my original post, you even quoted it :P), however notice the difference between the original boots as well as Belisario's UNPB conversion, and then the ones done by furious.

Original/UNPB:

df_t33-04.jpg

Furious' 7B:

12235792836_2e0a174be2_b.jpg

Notice how the textures look all weird on furious' version? Like it's been wrinkled? Exact same thing happened when I converted them using Outfit Studio. OS and the DF_t33 mesh just don't like each other I guess. 

• 3 weeks later...

Request Form:

•  
  • Armor/cloth Name: Arshes Nei Bikini
  •  
  • Author of the Mod: Izumiko
  •  
  • Mod file source link: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40730/?
  •  
  • Additional notes if any: This might be a very unusual request, since armor comes from Oblivion. I've never seen it converted over to Skyrim and I can only think it would really fit Sevenbase's body shape with the thighs and torso/breast dimensions. 
  •  

40730-1-1318879251.png

40730-1-1318908078.jpg

Thanks.

I'd love to see this converted too.

Would anyone care to try their hand at this again? As you can see here, I've tried to do this for almost a year, and by and large, I've failed disastrously.

Even if I succeeded, all it would be is for a non-TBBP CBBE skeleton, a 7B adaptation would be amazing by comparison. I'd be happy to offer what little progress I've made to anyone who would take this on. 

Arshes Nei Bikini Armor HGEC.7z

Request Form:

• Armor/cloth Name: R18Pn 03 - Argent Iron Armor for UNP and CBBE V3
  • Author of the Mod: NPR - Original Mod Author?, Kurese - Conversion? (That's all I see on the page, so I assume that's it.)
  • Mod file source link: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12424/?
  • Additional notes if any: My Apologies if this has already been requested. I've always liked the look of this set. I'd prefer for the 7b Cleavage if at all possible. 

Request Form:

i've made my attempt with bodyslide 2 but got problem with the skirt

im sure with 3ds this problem can be solved but i dont know how to do that

http://prntscr.com/2xfv5s

http://prntscr.com/2xfve0

my conversion :

http://www.mediafire...vampire alt.rar

so im hoping for better 7b conversion :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived