Thank Yes it is work mean (1) you have small or high crime just accept go to prison after your skill sneak and other you can quit from prison after (2) you go to guard will ask you " wait i know you" you can answer diague use sex crime it is work. it not use the cihdna mine quest no no but only outside skyrim crime can be work. Thank you 

Is any chance use MCN to make it optional for "pay sex for fine" or "pay sex for guard look the other way once". (won't clear bounty, because I think thousands bounty just need one time sex are too convenience)

If it's possible this could be a little more complex mod, like after player choose pay sex to guard several times. Guards will see player as a easy target, will has chance (if it can adjust how much chance in MCN will be better.) approach to player and demand sex even player hasn't any bounty on his/her head. If player refuse, guard will use some ridiculous reason throw player into jail for couple hours. if player say yes, after guard done what he wants, he will pay player a little gold (like 10 golds) for compensate.

thanks for reading this, have a nice day...:)

In a future update, could you add the following options please?

(a) PayCrime does not clear your bounty - some people (such as myself) might think it is too powerful.

(B) Guards have a chance to reject you - for realism & to make it work better with Prison Overhaul. 

Perhaps instead of doing a 0-150, 150-1000, 1000+ system, make it so that the player must choose what to offer (BJ, Sex, Anal), and the guard has a %chance to accept based on what you offered and how high the bounty is. Also be sure to add a tier high enough so that players with 30k bounties can't buy their way out.

Great mod btw, I'm loving it!

• 4 weeks later...

Is any chance use MCN to make it optional for "pay sex for fine" or "pay sex for guard look the other way once". (won't clear bounty, because I think thousands bounty just need one time sex are too convenience)

If it's possible this could be a little more complex mod, like after player choose pay sex to guard several times. Guards will see player as a easy target, will has chance (if it can adjust how much chance in MCN will be better.) approach to player and demand sex even player hasn't any bounty on his/her head. If player refuse, guard will use some ridiculous reason throw player into jail for couple hours. if player say yes, after guard done what he wants, he will pay player a little gold (like 10 golds) for compensate.

thanks for reading this, have a nice day... :)

I like this idea.

Basically they're saying make it a little more dynamic. You can't just robot your way through everything. Guards should have a brain, and that means they can recognize you. If they recognize you, do they want you? Say you've been paying for your crime a LOT in a specific town - The guards there should, based on prefrence, deny you or black mail you. At the least, chance of success should be implemented. (Extended into variables changing depending on how many times "Pay sex for fine" was used before last arrest and/or ever.)

Sort of like realtime herassment for being a whore. :-P

I think add a condition to pay for the crime. sexual experience of sexlab. For now I put three conditions: the eloquence, the amount of bounty, and sexual experience.

What do you think?

That sounds good.

I like this idea.

Basically they're saying make it a little more dynamic. You can't just robot your way through everything. Guards should have a brain, and that means they can recognize you. If they recognize you, do they want you? Say you've been paying for your crime a LOT in a specific town - The guards there should, based on prefrence, deny you or black mail you. At the least, chance of success should be implemented. (Extended into variables changing depending on how many times "Pay sex for fine" was used before last arrest and/or ever.)

I could see that happening to the point where they would eventually bully you just for fun once they think they could get away with it.

I like this idea.

I think what we can do is add a "chance guard asking for sex" parameter in every city, and then add the following functions:

The following instances will increase the chance for guard asking for sex to happen:

-  you use sex to pay

-  your bounty increases

-  guard asked you for sex and you submit

The following instances will decrease the chance:

- as time goes by

- you pay your bounty to served jail

- guard asked you for sex and you don't submit

I have an interesting idea, one in which you are arrested and in jail you have the opportunity to have sex and escape like when you Pick the door, the guard will allow you to escape. Obviously you will be wanted as a fugitive as normally happens when you Pick.

It could become a lot more fun chance to escape from prison through an exchange, without removing the possibilities given by the mod now.

It crashes to desktop after opening the game.

- I am using SKSE

- I have sexlab installed and ticked in my load order

- I have this mod installed and ticked in my load order

- I generated my FNIS file

- I have Sky UI

If I untick the paycrime esp the game loads fine. Whats up?

Also I tried out sexlab matchmaker, which has the same requirements as this mod and it worked perfectly fine.

UPDATE*** I loaded ZAZ animation pack and the mod works fine. The description says zaz animation pack is not required though...

It crashes to desktop after opening the game.

- I am using SKSE

- I have sexlab installed and ticked in my load order

- I have this mod installed and ticked in my load order

- I generated my FNIS file

- I have Sky UI

If I untick the paycrime esp the game loads fine. Whats up?

Also I tried out sexlab matchmaker, which has the same requirements as this mod and it worked perfectly fine.

UPDATE*** I loaded ZAZ animation pack and the mod works fine. The description says zaz animation pack is not required though...

Are you using version 1.02, or the newest version 1.03 (which is the one that is supposed to have removed the ZAP requirement)?  Both versions are linked in the OP, so you might have just downloaded the wrong one.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I downloaded v 1.03, but there is no sex animation. Right after offering sex favor, and a few seconds the guard will just sheath his weapon. There is no sex that happens. What am I mising? I downloaded SexLabFramework.v115b too, and the files that it requires.

I see the animations now, I had to wait a little while for the sexlab to take effect.

Why is there "can use my pussy" dialogue even if my character is male?

I also don't hear any voice reply from the guard when I pick the option make an arrangement something, and the sex option.

My character and the guard don't get undressed. Can you please tell me how to get them undressed?

They also won't stop, they just go on and on. Is there a buttton to press to stop? lol!

I was going to suggest that instead of the player (dragonborn), you can also tell the guards to have sex with your followers instead. I just though that the dragonborn wouldn't go that low, but he/she isn't above exchanging his/her followers for sex either.

That's a fairly good idea.  And it ties in well with the whole domination thing of the Dragonborn.

• 2 months later...