Guest tomm434

I just tried this a couple of times. The result is that after the sex, I have no keyboard response - can't move, can't open inventory, etc. I can only hit escape to bring up the menu to reload a save. Any ideas anyone?

try to disable ragdoll ending

I'd like to see this mod to be expanded to give some more interaction, some of which are mentioned before in this thread. Like when the guard caught you and you chose to give them sexual favor, they would turn a blind eye on you for the day. For every day you stay in that hold/region however, you either have to service them at least once a day or when demanded. That could also mean being told to go to their barrack service them of course. Failure to do so would mean you either have to pay your bounty (possibly inflated a bit just to have the odds stack against you) or go to jail.

I have some other ideas that involve the use of Devious Device, but I'll post it in that thread instead and see if it catches any interest.

• 3 weeks later...

Does this mod still work without Zaz animation pack as described in the OP?

I ask because I have a brand new install of the game (no Zaz Animation pack on new install) and I have to remove this mod as it either conflicted with one of the newer mods (Sexlab, Submit, Enchantress,  Arroused, Lovers Victim, Sexlab Util) or I was missing a required mod for it (Skyrim would not load).

According to the OP there is no dependencies, but I wanted to check and if it no longer works can someone suggest an alternative mod that has this functionality?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi - installed latest version and everything is working well - just had first 'meeting' with bounty hunter. My character has a bounty of 2000 and one sex act satisfies the bounty hunter! Would it be possible to have the bounty hunter (or guard, etc.) demand sevices to the value of the bounty - say 10 sex acts for 2000? Dragonborn would become follower/slave until bounty paid off. Don't know how difficult this would be as I can't get the hang of Papyrus scripting or structure. By the way - great mod - thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

What this mod need...

a higher bounty (for PrisonOverhaul...if you dont use this alternative payment)

different Payment...

...stolen food= dance,stolen Money or weapon=Sex,attack/kill NPC=enslavement/working for the Guard or NPC he observes the crime  (bring xxx Gold /Day or punishment and force to the Jail...the Guard robs your Items and Clothing/Weapons)

MCM-Menu

• 2 weeks later...

Does this one make public sex illegal and "a crime against Skyrim and her people"?

I use this one among some other mods like submit and working girl, non of them said they do this.

So could it be this one which cause it?

Reread the complete description for Submit.  It makes public sex a crime (can be turned off).

I had trouble with this mod. I have all dependencies installed but guards that I had a bounty with just say 'Wait... I know you' then keep walking without any dialogue box come up. I did not try changing areas but I did try entering a house and they still say the same thing. Prison Overhaul now has bounty hunters I think I will stay with that mod. 

I don't have any follower/guard overhauls just Prison Overhaul mentioned above. Weird thing is I think this worked for me on Framework 1.23 (what I used on my last playthrough)

• 2 months later...

Here's an idea I just had. How about instead of your bounty getting paid off, they just have sex with you and tell you something like "Now leave before anyone else sees you."  And you get a small grace period to run away before more bounty hunters come after you.

• 2 weeks later...

Works fine for me, but it definitely needs to be a little less simple. Like people suggested, chance of guards refusing you or fucking you over anyway instead of them removing your bounty (you should still be able to remove at least the smaller bounties that way, not all guards have to be dicks.)

Oh, and hate to be that guy but it could use better grammar and spelling. 

Otherwise, pretty great little mod. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I had trouble with this mod. I have all dependencies installed but guards that I had a bounty with just say 'Wait... I know you' then keep walking without any dialogue box come up. I did not try changing areas but I did try entering a house and they still say the same thing. Prison Overhaul now has bounty hunters I think I will stay with that mod. 

I don't have any follower/guard overhauls just Prison Overhaul mentioned above. Weird thing is I think this worked for me on Framework 1.23 (what I used on my last playthrough)

Same problem here. Guards, no matter the bounty, just walk away now.

I thought it was a conflict with some other mods adding generic dialog to everyone, but no dice.

I too have had this mod working in the past, I can't remember the framework version though...

I am not currently running prison overhaul, so that isn't it either...

Scripted dialog sequences with guards still work fine (like the guard on Riften's gate, for example).

• 1 month later...

"the bounty hunter accept sex to be paid."

This isn't working because they don't talk to you before attacking. I assume it's the hired thugs you are talking about here? If not, it would be great if you could pay them off with sex.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

just a wild idea over here, after you pay your crimes with sex, guard will put one or more devious devices on you as a punishment, the higher the bounty the higher the amount and type of device added :)

Why aren't we funding this!!!

or just guards who accept locking devices on you instead of paying your bounty. :D