Hi anyone

I have made a new unoffical version of paycrime and i want to know if anyone is interested.

Features include:

Being able to offer any scenario no matter the bounty.

New scenarios are two guards, and the ability to substitute a follower.

Offers can get rejected based on chance, bounty, gender, and arousal.

If an offer is accepted your bounty can be reduced and you are given some time before being pursued again.

If this time runs out your bounty increases, but you can approach a guard for more time.

Many options can be configued with MCM.

Some bugs fixed.

Scenes updated and are gender specific.

Let me know if you are interested.

• 2 months later...

Before I had to start my game I used to rely on this mod to take care of my bounty problems because I feel like I should be free to kill imperials as I wish. Before I entered whiterun I helped my Stormcloak friends win a battle and built up a hefty bounty doing so. I did it because sitting back and watching the imperials slaughter my friends is uncharacteristic of my player and I take the RPG aspect very seriously. Meeting the guard in the gate of whiterun realized that I got the wrong mod which was bs, it shouldn't even be on here. Why? Because the gaurds can refuse you. So I got this mod and loaded it right back up, only to have the guard say, "Nah I don't think so". Seriously WTF?!?!? How is a refusal even a good idea!? This mod shouldn't exist either. I'm going to try the mod called Paycrime and I seriously hope that one works out for me. If anyone that reads this that may also get stressed out in a similar situation I suggest that they choose that one first.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I ran into an issue last night that I couldn't figure out what was causing it.  Usually when a guard approaches me about a bounty there is an option to pay the bounty, offer sex, go to jail, or fight.  Last night a guard approached me and those options were initially there but he refused all of my sex offers and the only other option for me at that point was "you won't get anything" or something similar which makes him attack. 

There was no option to go back to the previous menu and just pay the bounty or have him take me to jail.  Also I'm a little confused about the reject chances.  If I'm reading the menu options right, the accept chances for me are less than 100% for everything except "multiple" which I assume is guard + me + 1 of my followers?  That one is set to 100% but the guard last night refused that as well.  Is there something else that modifies the chance?

This is a pretty new game so the highest my bounty has ever been is 150 so it's not like I'm some notorious murderer or something.

Edit:  Now that I think about it, will a guard show the option to take you to jail if you have no gold?  I had like 20 gold which was less than my bounty.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...