Jump to content

[mod] Carnalitas Slavery Expansion


Recommended Posts

Posted
6 hours ago, LordDGP said:

这是Carnalitas引入的,我的模组只是增加了揭示父亲的可能性。《卡纳丽塔斯》通过完全绕过奴隶正常的怀孕事件来实现这一点,因此不会产生任何纷争或秘密。也可以像我对交际花那样,将嘉纳丽塔斯旗帜用于其他案例:那里跳过了正常的怀孕剧情,采用了自定义路线。

What I need is to prevent illegitimate children from appearing in my child's field, as this would cause chaos in my child's field and family tree. I tried to modify it in the carnalitas file, but the result is that all my illegitimate children identify me when they are born, but I am not punished. This is terrible.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I appreciate the help from earlier, and was able to increase the number of my specialty slaves from 25 to quite a bit more than 25 😁

Hopefully you know the answer, but if not, no worries.  In my game, one of my former slaves ended up the dutchess of one of the Irish counties (think it's Connacht but not 100% for sure) after her mother suffered a hunting accident and lost a fight with a wild boar.  My character is the emperor of Brittania, and plans on marrying one of his sons to her.  Thing is, all of his non-adopted children and all of his sons are slaves, born from slave concubines.  What I want to do is keep him as a slave, while marrying him to my former slave turned dutchess.  I would also like to have my slaves marry other slaves of mine.  Where do I go to tweak the "slaves can't marry" value to allow them to do so?  Or is that hardcoded into the Carnalitas mod?  I do have a workaround, but I'd like to go the slaves are married option if possible.

Posted

For my load order, with the usual suspects i guess, the mod "Wicked debauchery" messed with the "slaves tab". 

This was a pain to find out, since "Wicked Debauchery" doesnt seem to use/overwrite the "window_character.gui", so i had to find the conflict the hard way.

 

Just after that i read on the WD page, that the mod is named to conflict. Silly me, i guess. But since many here seem to have a problem with the disappearing "Slaves Tab", that might be something for people to look into.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...