Been looking through the past 4 pages of posts and only saw 1 relevant topic related to my issue and its part of what I'm experiencing, the error code 200 for pics. I am getting the same issue but also the site is crawling along for me. Just opening LL in Firefox takes a good 30 seconds or more. Picture uploads are always failing or takes a very long time for it to upload and then trying to put it into the message fails utterly.

Is this all on my end? I recently moved and had DSL internet and upgraded to a 400mbps account and it feels worse. Its not just this PC but my laptop as well. So with that said, if it is on my end, is there anything I can do to solve this problem? I tried the pic topics solution of sign in and out and that doesn't fix anything.

NOT!!! a browser issue, and not your system, and apparently not an issue for just SOME members(the elite few).

The staff has failed to answer any inquires made with respect to the problems experienced which have started to show up in the last two months or so.

This has led to people bickering among themselves and speculating as to the cause.

And again the elite few trying to convince everyone else, that the problems are of our own making.

I am using Google Chrome, and the speed change from firefox to chrome is negligible.

Hmmm, its odd because 2 months ago I moved from a place using DSL internet and got better internet speeds back then for LL, was uploading 5-10 pics for a Fallout character journal, now on far better internet, feels like I can't even upload 1 :P

13 minutes ago, Neodarkside said:

Hmmm, its odd because 2 months ago I moved from a place using DSL internet and got better internet speeds back then for LL, was uploading 5-10 pics for a Fallout character journal, now on far better internet, feels like I can't even upload 1 :P

Think it varies greatly on time of day, i usually open up LL when i start work for the day (have my work laptop next to my gaming PC) and then its very responsive/quick which fades as we move into the afternoon/evening

As i'm in the UK the fast time would roughly correspond to when asia is at work and the america's is asleep

1 hour ago, dharvinia said:

The staff has failed to answer any inquires made with respect to the problems experienced which have started to show up in the last two months or so.

1 hour ago, DoctaSax said:

So, y'know, we get it, it's annoying af. Bear with us, I'm sure it'll get solved.

Actually, you may have noticed that DoctaSax did, in fact, respond an hour ago that the staff is aware of the issue.  I addressed the very likely issue of forum time-out as we both had experienced.

52 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

As i'm in the UK the fast time would roughly correspond to when asia is at work and the america's is asleep

Hehe... I'm in the U.S. while other members with the same issue I have are in the U.K, Germany,  and even Vietnam.  The issue isn't localized to one region. 

And I have both Edge (which is much like Chrome), Firefox and Seamonkey (virtually Firefox).  No glory... even if I turn off my anti-virus.  Just so ya know.

I suggest keeping tabs on the Dear Ashal topic to stay tuned.   We don't want TOO many threads for the same thing, right?

Edited by LongDukDong

Technically, not dedicated?  But having multiple topics of the same exact subject or complaint would give staff plenty of migranes.  Eh?

On the plus side, it was determined that one of the two servers required by LoversLab has issues.  It is there where repairs are needed.  During this phase, she turned off one server that made it quite fast...  but two are necessary.  Expect slowtime until the issues with the second server resolved NOW that the problem has been identified.

Not expecting an answer... I wonder how much that server will cost???

As Ashal stated, it was one of two servers.  Quite likely half the membership traversed on one and the other half on its defective twin.  So there were likely many who did not suffer as the server they were connected did not cause any such problems.  As such, I would not make any such assumptions.

Edited by LongDukDong
On 4/13/2022 at 6:12 PM, LongDukDong said:

As Ashal stated, it was one of two servers.  Quite likely half the membership traversed on one and the other half on its defective twin.  So there were likely many who did not suffer as the server they were connected did not cause any such problems.  As such, I would not make any such assumptions.

IF!!!!!! someone had told us there was a problem, or at least said there was a problem, we would not have been left to our own devices as to the cause of the problem.

Ergo no confusion, and no assumptions.

The less people know, the more they make up.

?

• Guest locked this topic