16 hours ago, BlackBoxFun said:

I get a CTD the moment the message "Soul Gift added" pops up. It usually happens with the 6th cow-level-up. Mutations work fine. I wonder if this could be because I'm using the CBBE 3BA (3BBB) Body? 

When I switch off certain level-up changes like Fur I sometimes encounter the "Soul Gift added" CTD with level 10. So I know it's not the hooves. Anybody got an idea what could be wrong or what this "soul gift added" actually does?

Thanx in beforhand for any contributions!

Must be something else, not Soul Gift. That's just a spell you'd need to cast first in order to do anything. It's probably a CowHead mutation with stage 6 and you have the SE head nifs. Try downloading LE loose files archive and extract only data\meshes\bac\heads\*,nif.

On 3/1/2024 at 1:50 PM, botticelli said:

Must be something else, not Soul Gift. That's just a spell you'd need to cast first in order to do anything. It's probably a CowHead mutation with stage 6 and you have the SE head nifs. Try downloading LE loose files archive and extract only data\meshes\bac\heads\*,nif.

Okay, did more Testing. The cow-level-up works just fine (okay, I seam to be missing the textures of the second hoove installment (right after the cramped feet) and I'm missing the textures on the cow tail). Other than that , FANTASTIC work. Very Nice! 

Now I still get a CTD after the 6th cow level up if I stand for about 1,5 seconds. As long as I crouch I can mutate and level up as much as I want. Even animations can play (like milking) . Only once I stand up I get  CTD.  So some script is maybe not playing nice for me? I also get the message "you are visibly bound" from cursed loot. Please give me an idea what the problem could be. My testbed is sort of with only the minimal mods running on a new game.

Update: Tail problems stem from HDT-Tails, the included once in this mode seam to be fine!

(any chance we could get SMP Tails and udders with this quality ?) 

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot3.png

ScreenShot14.png

ScreenShot15.png

Edited by BlackBoxFun
New Info
7 hours ago, BlackBoxFun said:

The cow-level-up works just fine (okay, I seam to be missing the textures of the second hoove installment (right after the cramped feet) and I'm missing the textures on the cow tail).

Looking at the pictures you posted, the "second hoof installment" is using an old mesh from an much older version, and the texture it is using have been removed I would guess. You might want to maybe clean out the BAC folders and do a clean install of the mod (just make sure to not remove any custom files you might have added).

4 hours ago, Addywil said:

Looking at the pictures you posted, the "second hoof installment" is using an old mesh from an much older version, and the texture it is using have been removed I would guess. You might want to maybe clean out the BAC folders and do a clean install of the mod (just make sure to not remove any custom files you might have added).

Wouldn't the new files simply overwrite the old ones  ? And yes, I actually set up the game fresh just recently but a lot of stuff was missing in the new files, once I took the old folder and dumped it into the new one without overwriting anything everything apart from this last CTD issue was at least working 😄

15 hours ago, BlackBoxFun said:

I also get the message "you are visibly bound" from cursed loot

That's because BAC items are tagged as DD items so they do not get removed by DD events.

2 hours ago, BlackBoxFun said:

And yes, I actually set up the game fresh just recently but a lot of stuff was missing in the new file

You are supposed to install (at least) the main archive, the tats archive, *and* the loose files archive. Thoise are split in three because of LL file size limit. *Then* you are supposed to run BodySlide to generate all the missing nifs as is shown in the spoiler under "Installation" on the file page.

On 3/5/2024 at 1:25 PM, botticelli said:

That's because BAC items are tagged as DD items so they do not get removed by DD events.

You are supposed to install (at least) the main archive, the tats archive, *and* the loose files archive. Thoise are split in three because of LL file size limit. *Then* you are supposed to run BodySlide to generate all the missing nifs as is shown in the spoiler under "Installation" on the file page.

Did. Otrherwise it would CTD because of missing Meshes I guess. Building the .nifs does nothing as far as I know with textures, correct ? (sorrry, but I never modded -> stupid enduser here)

7 hours ago, BlackBoxFun said:

Did. Otrherwise it would CTD because of missing Meshes I guess. Building the .nifs does nothing as far as I know with textures, correct ? (sorrry, but I never modded -> stupid enduser here)

All the textures are included either with the loose files archive or with the tats archive. If meshes do not appear, check the target directory of your BodySlide settings.

Spoiler

grafik.png.1150607c3684ea06d61e7c970d99193b.png

grafik.png.3920d582d8d0741a5fb063fc7a159b2e.png

Compared the files from the packed 2.04 ones to remove all the unpacked ones before 'installing' the current version, 2.08 for Skyrim LE. Most works fine from what I can see but I have a small problem with the body, more with the Head, Hands and feet.

I can temporary fix it by saving and loading, but they turn white again at any change that happen.

Edit: The same happens to any NPC.

Head Hand Feet.jpg

Edited by Garudo
15 hours ago, Garudo said:

Compared the files from the packed 2.04 ones to remove all the unpacked ones before 'installing' the current version, 2.08 for Skyrim LE. Most works fine from what I can see but I have a small problem with the body, more with the Head, Hands and feet.

I can temporary fix it by saving and loading, but they turn white again at any change that happen.

Edit: The same happens to any NPC.

I get it that you've newly installed the tats files as well, since they changed from 2.0.4 to 2.0.8? Else, I've no idea.

I did yes, Downloaded all with 2.08 LE. I rechecked to make sure and all the files are the current newest. Will try to look again on what it could be, maybe I still forgot something.

In case it helps, the white parts starts to show up as soon as the first change happens and they stay that way until the last stage for each is triggered.

Edit: Seems I removed to much, fixed it by adding the missing files from SlaveTats.

The only that keeps popping up now is that if having a cow like body and loading a save without one, it still has the tats. But can be fixed be going to main menu and loading from there.

Edited by Garudo
2 hours ago, Garudo said:

The only that keeps popping up now is that if having a cow like body and loading a save without one, it still has the tats.

That's odd, seems to be an issue of NiOverride not cleaning up, though. If BAC were involved, you'd see the tats being applied *after* loading.

How does it go further? I was enslaved by the hunters and Paul bought and saved me. I set the debt to 1000 and with a quest to 0, cause I want to see the next quests and not "play" while I wait for the quests to get rid of the debt.

How does the next quest start? I am at 100%.

And hows the cow head triggerin if not with 100% transformation.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by DrVec
1 hour ago, botticelli said:

That's odd, seems to be an issue of NiOverride not cleaning up, though. If BAC were involved, you'd see the tats being applied *after* loading.

It only happens to Player characters who are not 'infected' yet so it isn't applied, it is just there after loading the save. All works fine with characters that already have some cow parts. Was using older saves to update the Bac for them, so I found that. Again easy to fix by going to the main menu if needed, before loading the save with a non cow char.

Hello! Is anyone having a problem where cow transformation items in version 2.0.8, SE version are not progressing/unequipping? Items can be equipped, however they wont be removed if you toggle them off, and/or they wont upgrade when your transformation progresses. I feel like the script for removing items is not functioning right in the latest SE version. :confounded:

11 hours ago, DrVec said:

How does it go further? I was enslaved by the hunters and Paul bought and saved me. I set the debt to 1000 and with a quest to 0, cause I want to see the next quests and not "play" while I wait for the quests to get rid of the debt.

How does the next quest start? I am at 100%.

And hows the cow head triggerin if not with 100% transformation.

Thanks in advance.

With setting the debt to 1000 you effectively killed the next quests which spawn while reducing the debt. Of course you'd also have to do the debt-reducing quests. There's no "ending the enslavement" quest as of now, just a means for ending the bovinification which spawns when your debt drops below the halfway mark (normally 15000) but not as a quest right away just as a dialogue option with Acolyte Jenssen. That should be available in your save game as well. Also, there's a quest that requires House of Horrors in Markarth to be completed first.

If at 100% you haven't got all mutations and you still want them, set "Mutation at end of sex" to some percentage other than 0 and get her fucked.

2 hours ago, <3GoAway<3 said:

Hello! Is anyone having a problem where cow transformation items in version 2.0.8, SE version are not progressing/unequipping? Items can be equipped, however they wont be removed if you toggle them off, and/or they wont upgrade when your transformation progresses. I feel like the script for removing items is not functioning right in the latest SE version. :confounded:

Do you have loose scripts from prior BAC versions lying around? Those tended not to function with a bsa so that needed to be unpacked. With 2.0.8, the bsa does function *but* loose older scripts will take precedence. Clean them out as under "The Hammerheart quest isn't starting" in FAQ on the file page.

6 hours ago, botticelli said:

With setting the debt to 1000 you effectively killed the next quests which spawn while reducing the debt. Of course you'd also have to do the debt-reducing quests. There's no "ending the enslavement" quest as of now, just a means for ending the bovinification which spawns when your debt drops below the halfway mark (normally 15000) but not as a quest right away just as a dialogue option with Acolyte Jenssen. That should be available in your save game as well. Also, there's a quest that requires House of Horrors in Markarth to be completed first.

If at 100% you haven't got all mutations and you still want them, set "Mutation at end of sex" to some percentage other than 0 and get her fucked.

Thanks. I had the Masterpiece quest now, escaped from Cold Harbour and got the recipe to curse fellow cows.
I read that a follower of molag bals can show up and gift you boons.
Did I miss anything else, or is that the end of the questline for now?

9 hours ago, botticelli said:

Also, there's a quest that requires House of Horrors in Markarth to be completed first

Are there any other quests that need to be completed first? besides the house of horror quest

4 hours ago, DrVec said:

Thanks. I had the Masterpiece quest now, escaped from Cold Harbour and got the recipe to curse fellow cows.
I read that a follower of molag bals can show up and gift you boons.
Did I miss anything else, or is that the end of the questline for now?

No, that's the end of the questline as of now.

2 hours ago, EstJava said:

Are there any other quests that need to be completed first? besides the house of horror quest

No. House of Horrors is required for "A Craftsman's masterpiece" to start because else you'd render House of Horrors unplayable. Of course, A Craftsman's masterpiece only starts when being A Cow is also started and you are enslaved by Paul.

It's been a time since I had bac in my load order so sorry if this is a dumb issue, but for whatever reason I cannot seem to get bac to apply slif morphs. The MCM says slif was found and I have my slif set to morph modus, is there anything that I'm missing or a way to force it to send a register event to slif? I tested with levelups to max transformation and none of the mutations I rolled managed to fix it. 

Another issue I'm having is that I can't get the hdt tail to work and it just stays static. Is there a specific way to get this other than just having the hdt tail file overwrite all other bac files in my mod manager?

I'm on SE btw if that helps.

Edit: I think I managed to sort everything out. I did a fresh reinstall of 2.0.8 and a re-run of bodyslide which initially didn't work after loading in game and forcing a character update, but after changing to a different fur color from black to white it fixed it. Now it's working on black again, I'll just chalk it up to the joys of modding Skyrim lol.

Edited by H Bof
On 3/9/2024 at 7:48 AM, botticelli said:

Do you have loose scripts from prior BAC versions lying around? Those tended not to function with a bsa so that needed to be unpacked. With 2.0.8, the bsa does function *but* loose older scripts will take precedence. Clean them out as under "The Hammerheart quest isn't starting" in FAQ on the file page.

I'm using Mod Organizer, and have only the latest BAC downloads, and have a clear overwrite and I'm using a clean save. I think it might be an incompatibility with another mod, but I'm unsure which one (932 plugins). :confounded: This is the latest log entry after the mod attempts to remove an equipped item off the player:

Spoiler

[03/13/2024 - 09:57:56PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed to function bac_menu.CloseConfig(int _generalEnabled). Expected 1, got 0 instead!.
stack:
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (24000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnMenuClose() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 124
[03/13/2024 - 09:57:58PM] error: Unbound native function "GetNumItemsWithKeyword" called
[03/13/2024 - 09:57:58PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"
stack:
    <unknown self>.bac_q2c_inventory_access.GetAllFormsByKeyword() - "bac_q2c_inventory_access.psc" Line 12
    [bac_reequip00 (5F0551E3)].bac_reequip.removeItems() - "bac_actor_base.psc" Line 180
    [bac_reequip00 (5F0551E3)].bac_reequip.ClearEffects() - "bac_actor_base.psc" Line 283
    [bac_reequip00 (5F0551E3)].bac_reequip.OnUpdate() - "bac_reequip.psc" Line 95
[03/13/2024 - 09:57:58PM] error: Unbound native function "GetNumItemsWithKeyword" called
[03/13/2024 - 09:57:58PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"
stack:
    <unknown self>.bac_q2c_inventory_access.GetAllFormsByKeyword() - "bac_q2c_inventory_access.psc" Line 12
    [bac_reequip00 (5F0551E3)].bac_reequip.removeItems() - "bac_actor_base.psc" Line 181
    [bac_reequip00 (5F0551E3)].bac_reequip.ClearEffects() - "bac_actor_base.psc" Line 283
    [bac_reequip00 (5F0551E3)].bac_reequip.OnUpdate() - "bac_reequip.psc" Line 95

Dunno if this helps, I'll keep trying to figure it out!

7 hours ago, &lt;3GoAway&lt;3 said:

This is the latest log entry after the mod attempts to remove an equipped item off the player:

GetNumItemsWithKeyword is a function from Q2C's invetory mod. Make sure you have the correct version for your SKSE version (SE vs. AE!) Q2C's mod comes with a dll which won't work with the wrong version. The same goes for PO3's extender.