4 hours ago, David81 said:

Hello everyone, I use the se version, with a male pj and I would like to know if I can put the bell and the ring on my cow slaves with some command, thank you and sorry for the Englishy

There are the factions bac_nose and bac_bell (use help bac_nose in the console to get the ID). Select your follower in the console and type

addfac <ID> n 

with n being either 1 (small ring/bell) or 2 (large ring/bell). Then leave the console and update your follower in MCM.

2 hours ago, botticelli said:

There are the factions bac_nose and bac_bell (use help bac_nose in the console to get the ID). Select your follower in the console and type

addfac <ID> n 

with n being either 1 (small ring/bell) or 2 (large ring/bell). Then leave the console and update your follower in MCM.

ok, thank you very much, I didn't quite understand the with n being either 1 (small ring/bell) or 2 (large ring/bell), but it worked

15 hours ago, botticelli said:

Did you download 2.0.9 just now? I uploaded a corrected version yesterday. Else try the script from 2 posts above. FastTats or JContainers has nothing to do with it. This was me using NiOverride calls for face tint in SE where this moved to NetImmerse.

I did some more testing and the blue face bug went away after the final head phase came around. So idk.

13 hours ago, hydrolisk12 said:

is there any way to reset an npc cows mutation progress?

you mean removing her as a cow? Remove her from MME's milkmaid list. Just reset her to stage 1? get faction ID of faction bac_milkmaid and then set her rank in that faction to 1 possibly doing an MCM cow update afterwards.

On 4/10/2024 at 9:21 PM, botticelli said:

There should be only one version. Not sure what happens with both 2.0.8 scripts are partially incompatible with 2.0.9 and vice versa. Has anyone tried out just 2.0.9 with the extra script above?

Even when i just install 2.0.9 it tells me that the bac.esp is missing even though its clearly in the folder and in the Plugins.txt. Creating a new save doesn't change that either, no mcm menu nor can i find any items via additemmenu.

I've already downloaded the latest upload of 2.0.9. Im still on 1.5.97 if that has any relevancy.

Edited by Dragoncloser
3 hours ago, Dragoncloser said:

Even when i just install 2.0.9 it tells me that the bac.esp is missing even though its clearly in the folder and in the Plugins.txt. Creating a new save doesn't change that either, no mcm menu nor can i find any items via additemmenu.

I've already downloaded the latest upload of 2.0.9. Im still on 1.5.97 if that has any relevancy.

The SE conversion is for the newest AE. You have to download the LE version and save it in creation kit. To save people the trouble, here's the resaved esp for 1.5.97. 

bac.esp

Edited by atheistbigred
14 minutes ago, atheistbigred said:

The SE conversion is for the newest AE. You have to download the LE version and save it in creation kit. To save people the trouble, here's the resaved esp for 1.5.97. 

bac.esp 1.16 MB · 0 downloads

But the 2.0.8 worked perfectly fine for 1.5.97. There wasn't any mention in the updates notes about "AE" aka Skyrim SE 1.6.1170. 

Should probably be mentioned somewhere.

Edited by Dragoncloser
5 minutes ago, Dragoncloser said:

But the 2.0.8 worked perfectly fine for 1.5.97. There wasn't any mention in the updates notes about "AE" aka Skyrim SE 1.6.1170. 

Should probably be mentioned somewhere.

So i'm pretty sure 2.0.8 was released and converted before Bethesda broke things again. The newest creation kit (which i never got) has apparently broken a lot of mods. Not sure what exactly went wrong, but i know the esp is a higher form than 1.5.97 hence why it won't load. Converting LE was the only way i could get it to show up in my game.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, atheistbigred said:

So i'm pretty sure 2.0.8 was released and converted before Bethesda broke things again. The newest creation kit (which i never got) has apparently broken a lot of mods. Not sure what exactly went wrong, but i know the esp is a higher form than 1.5.97 hence why it won't load. Converting LE was the only way i could get it to show up in my game.

Quite right. When I converted the 2.0.8, I had 1.5.97. In the meantime Steam "updated" that to 1.6.640 :( I have no idea how to revert that.

Edited by botticelli
59 minutes ago, Rikdo said:

Could be worth adding THIS to the potential requirements if you dont downgrade the Creation Kit, for SE (1.5.97) users so you dont have to potentially maintain 3 versions of the mod?

Good idea. I assumed i had it installed.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, kandak203 said:

i tried using the 2.0.9 but game crashes when clicking new or continue but 2.0.7 works just fine any help?

post a papyrus0.log. If on SE (1.5.97): The current SE version from the download page is AE (1.6.640) and doesn't run under SE. Look some posts above.

Edited by botticelli
7 hours ago, kandak203 said:

you seem to have a serious problem with some alternate start plugins. BAC has nothing to do with it (e. g. Vampire refuge and Vigilant of Stendarr, but there are a lot more).

Spoiler
[04/19/2024 - 05:33:53PM] Error: File "Vampire_Refuge.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
	<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
	[MMX452_AlternateStart_ExternalMods (290029CE)].mmx452_as_externalscript.CheckExternalMods() - "MMX452_AS_ExternalScript.psc" Line 347
	[MMX452_AlternateStart_ExternalMods (290029CE)].mmx452_as_externalscript.OnInit() - "MMX452_AS_ExternalScript.psc" Line 55
[04/19/2024 - 05:33:53PM] Error: File "Vigilant of Stendarr Followers.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
	<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
	[MMX452_AlternateStart_ExternalMods (290029CE)].mmx452_as_externalscript.CheckExternalMods() - "MMX452_AS_ExternalScript.psc" Line 351
	[MMX452_AlternateStart_ExternalMods (290029CE)].mmx452_as_externalscript.OnInit() - "MMX452_AS_ExternalScript.psc" Line 55

Getting a wierd softlock at the altar for molag bal during masterpiece quest. Unsure if its a mismatch at all as dialougue works for everything else apart from the altar, once finished talking it locks player in place with no cursor either so assumedly trying to load something. On another note how do you find the mod ID for trying to console debug? ive tried looking everywhere for an answer but havent found a way to find it yet. Help is greatly appreciated.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Kraem said:

On another note how do you find the mod ID for trying to console debug? ive tried looking everywhere for an answer but havent found a way to find it yet. Help is greatly appreciated.

Normally, your mod manager or LOOT tell you:

Spoiler

image.png.434a787f1513c9207a0adeb2cf79cec1.png

Ingame: console: help <some object from the mod>, e. g. help bac_nose, you get a line telling you the object's id. The first 2 digits are the mod ID.

At the end of the dialogue you should be moved to Coldharbour cell Freeze up might mean there's something wrong with that. On LE it works but sometimes freakingly spawns Afflicted from Bthardamz. Maybe it tries to spawn something else in your game which doesn't work?

Edited by botticelli
49 minutes ago, masterofgamespl said:

Hey, can I ask what's the id for hunters from first huntersgonnahunt? I can't get them to spawn, I can wait for days and they don't appear, and I have no bounty this time.

xx01de6a, xx01de6b, xx01de6c, xx = BAC's mod ID

Spoiler
On 12/28/2023 at 10:57 AM, masterofgamespl said:

Either way I have another problem, which is that after some time I noticed that slif doesn't register bac, even if bac says is does
image.png.9b3a4e89eecd9637801c12ef9b738e87.png

image.png.c87e47aa086596316433b847f77a034c.png

I seem to have this issue again, but this time I made sure I don't have custom json on. 
I only have bac_main, bac_loosefiles, bac_SE_tail, bac_tats,all, bac_alternate_tats and bac_alternate_SE_bodyslide. I also am running on 2.0.8 since 2.0.9 crashes for me unless I start a new game. 

2 hours ago, masterofgamespl said:

I also am running on 2.0.8 since 2.0.9 crashes for me unless I start a new game

If you are on 1.5.97, the 2.0.9 SE version will not work as is because it is 1.6.640. You'll need to install the esp from this post additionally.

With SLIF: BAC announces SLIF registration, if SLIF is present and recognizes BAC. SLIF announces BAC registration only, if bodymorphs are used that are supported by your current body replacer. The default is LE CBBE, so at least with BHUNP it will not work out of the box. The actor_base.json was made to address this issue, but it needs to be edited to match the bodymorphs available for your specific body replacer.

On 4/23/2024 at 11:19 AM, botticelli said:

Maybe it tries to spawn something else in your game which doesn't work

Quite possibly, ive noticed its says in the top left portal enter on the way to the altar, also now using the correct mod ID and looking at the altar after the diolougue trigger, console prompts "invalid object referance" for the prid xx0adfa6. It might be that im missing part of the instal aswell potentially, it did take a while to get going or to work. Using 2.0.9 on SE but aparantly doesnt work? ive got the update blocker on though so who knows at this point, it is a bethesda game after all.