14 hours ago, DrVec said:

how did you fixed it? I do have the same problem. No dialogue options.

No dialogue options means Hammerheart quest is not running correctly. That quest is started by the updater once the update reaches version 6.4. Do a new game and watch the console messages from bac_update and note down the last version number reached. If that happens to be 2.5, you've got the wrong ZaZ version. Else post that last version here and I have a look.

2 hours ago, dimongrem said:

I constantly get CTDs on transformations. CrashLogger says "Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF97969A2E6 skee64.dll+00BA2E6"

crash-2024-02-18-15-17-11.log 69.45 kB · 0 downloads

you get the "standard" SE CTD on CowHead mutations:

grafik.png.8cecb94e882e6e17451498a24bd85793.png

Install the LE head meshes (download LE loose files archive and *only* extract and overwrite data\meshes\bac\heads\*.nif).

Edited by botticelli

I have an oddity. It is on SE/AE (which I know isn't technically supported) I'm mainly asking if anyone else has experienced it. Once I kick off the first transformation, everything runs smoothly... until... If I save and close the game, then open the game and load the save, I start to rapidly cow level up/mutate. There isn't a set amount of time, but its like I went from normal change speed to ultra super speed and it just levels really rapidly. I don't have to milk myself I can just stand there and I'll moo, and change and wait a few minutes and moo and change etc. Anyone else? Just curious.

17 hours ago, jayce113 said:

I have an oddity. It is on SE/AE (which I know isn't technically supported) I'm mainly asking if anyone else has experienced it. Once I kick off the first transformation, everything runs smoothly... until... If I save and close the game, then open the game and load the save, I start to rapidly cow level up/mutate. There isn't a set amount of time, but its like I went from normal change speed to ultra super speed and it just levels really rapidly. I don't have to milk myself I can just stand there and I'll moo, and change and wait a few minutes and moo and change etc. Anyone else? Just curious.

LevelUp triggers on "MilkQuest.MilkingStage" mod event from MME. Either some mod is firing those in rapid succession or due to some obscure mechanism, those got stcked before your game saving and get released upon load. Other than the levelup potion, there's no builtin mechanism in BAC to trigger LevelUp.

7 hours ago, botticelli said:

LevelUp triggers on "MilkQuest.MilkingStage" mod event from MME. Either some mod is firing those in rapid succession or due to some obscure mechanism, those got stcked before your game saving and get released upon load. Other than the levelup potion, there's no builtin mechanism in BAC to trigger LevelUp.

Hmm thanks for the info, I'll tinker around with it to see if I can figure out what's going on. Appreciate it.

Anyone know how to remove the dedicated tat slots as external? I reset progress and got my character back to human but my tat slots are still dedicated to BAC. I tried resetting them in racemenu to default but rededicate as soon as slavetats applies any new tat.

also tried disabling the mod and tat mutations to no avail.

3 hours ago, PNclarity001 said:

Anyone know how to remove the dedicated tat slots as external? I reset progress and got my character back to human but my tat slots are still dedicated to BAC. I tried resetting them in racemenu to default but rededicate as soon as slavetats applies any new tat.

also tried disabling the mod and tat mutations to no avail.

Thanks, you just found a bug there. The deregistration after debovinifaction should also free up those slots, but as of now doesn't. Will be in the next version. If you have a NiOverride tool, remove all node overrides whose modname starts with "BAC.", then make sure the texture of those previously occupied slots is set to "textures\Actors\character\overlays\default.dds" in order for SlaveTats to recognize the slot as usable.

13 hours ago, botticelli said:

Thanks, you just found a bug there. The deregistration after debovinifaction should also free up those slots, but as of now doesn't. Will be in the next version. If you have a NiOverride tool, remove all node overrides whose modname starts with "BAC.", then make sure the texture of those previously occupied slots is set to "textures\Actors\character\overlays\default.dds" in order for SlaveTats to recognize the slot as usable.

Thank you boss, you are the best!

Maybe one of you knows

Anyone remember the name or have a link to well

It's a replacer for the milking cuirass. It looked like a leathery bikini with the cow print. It had horns. I remember one being a replacer and one a standalone. It was for 3BA if I remember correctly.

It was on LL but for the life of me I can't find it.

3 hours ago, MellowDrama said:

Maybe one of you knows

It's a replacer for the milking cuirass. It looked like a leathery bikini with the cow print. It had horns. I remember one being a replacer and one a standalone. It was for 3BA if I remember correctly.

this?

12 hours ago, MellowDrama said:

Maybe one of you knows

5 hours ago, Mythosr said:

Can this be used by a male player character to turn his follower into a hucow?

1 hour ago, ebbluminous said:

It's designed for female players

For the player character: yes. Still, as a male pc you can turn female followers into hucows. That part should work. However, you will not get Paul to work for you thus not applying irons or nose rings, etc. to your followers. That you'd need to do via console (ask again, if needed).

Does anyone have any experience with a ctd happening on a load of a save? This only happens on my saves where the feet start to change. I can play with the feet starting to change but as soon as I quit and reload it ctd's a couple seconds after it's done. If I go back to a save before the feet change it runs like normal.

crash-2024-02-10-05-17-25.log

Edit: I am playing on AE

Edited by SpaceSoap
1 hour ago, SpaceSoap said:

Does anyone have any experience with a ctd happening on a load of a save? This only happens on my saves where the feet start to change. I can play with the feet starting to change but as soon as I quit and reload it ctd's a couple seconds after it's done. If I go back to a save before the feet change it runs like normal.

crash-2024-02-10-05-17-25.log 28.92 kB · 0 downloads

Edit: I am playing on AE

There's no reference to bac in that crash log. Can you activate papyrus script logging and then post a Papyrus0.log here?

9 hours ago, SpaceSoap said:

I had to recreate the crash on a new save because I was playing on a new character. It's the same problem as before, when my character's feet start to deform it will cause a ctd on a reload of that save. Any save before the foot getting deformed will run normally.

Papyrus.0.log 143.81 kB · 1 download

As for BAC there's nothing unusual in there. However, a mod named Tainted Blood is causing quite an uproar with lots of errors until the end of the file. There are several NONE object bound errors from scripts. I'd wager that mod packs a dll that is not AE compatible. Are you sure you've installed the correct AE version and not the SE one? SE dlls do not function in AE or vice versa.

Edited by botticelli
2 hours ago, botticelli said:

As for BAC there's nothing unusual in there. However, a mod named Tainted Blood is causing quite an uproar with lots of errors until the end of the file. There are several NONE object bound errors from scripts. I'd wager that mod packs a dll that is not AE compatible. Are you sure you've installed the correct AE version and not the SE one? SE dlls do not function in AE or vice versa.

I double checked all of my mod versions and I found I was running PO3's papyrus extender 1 version behind what I needed. Upgrading has stopped the ctd from happening. It is usually something small like that causing it, thanks for reminding me to double check.

Edited by SpaceSoap

I get a CTD the moment the message "Soul Gift added" pops up. It usually happens with the 6th cow-level-up. Mutations work fine. I wonder if this could be because I'm using the CBBE 3BA (3BBB) Body? 

When I switch off certain level-up changes like Fur I sometimes encounter the "Soul Gift added" CTD with level 10. So I know it's not the hooves. Anybody got an idea what could be wrong or what this "soul gift added" actually does?

Thanx in beforhand for any contributions!