9 hours ago, SpaceSoap said:

The cow head meshes from 2.0.9 seems to have fixed the crashes on 2.0.8 for me. I unpacked them from the bsa and changed out the originals and now the head transformations work. Before with 2.0.8 the head meshes would cause an instant CTD.

Now all that remains to be addressed is the new purple head conundrum.

3 hours ago, AlteraPendragon said:

Now all that remains to be addressed is the new purple head conundrum.

This is why I put the new head meshes into 2.0.8. I'll wait for the purple head stuff to be ironed out to upgrade to the new version.

6 hours ago, SpaceSoap said:

This is why I put the new head meshes into 2.0.8. I'll wait for the purple head stuff to be ironed out to upgrade to the new version.

Yeah I wanted the BOS integration though. Heads were cool, but integrations parts of a mod always peaks my interest.

Welp; I managed to get the latest version, 2.0.9 to work, however; BLACK fur color results in blue body, and there is no SOUND whatsoever for the mod. Otherwise everything works.... after 5 tries

I am not sure if it is my version of MO2 or what I cannot update to the latest version because I do not have the latest version of windows 10 {1903+} which is required to update MO2; and I do not plan on migrating to Nexus Mods Vortex mod manager anytime soon either

1 hour ago, Tiruil said:

Welp; I managed to get the latest version, 2.0.9 to work, however; BLACK fur color results in blue body, and there is no SOUND whatsoever for the mod. Otherwise everything works.... after 5 tries

The sounds get converted with the bsa build. Download the sounds archive from the file page and install those as loose files (wav), then they should work. I did not change the tats archive (it's still the same as in 2.0.8). So, I have no idea as to what's causing the blue skins everywhere. Did you make sure the tats are still installed and not got scrapped by MO2? (data\textures\character\SlaveTats\bac\...).

12 hours ago, botticelli said:

The sounds get converted with the bsa build. Download the sounds archive from the file page and install those as loose files (wav), then they should work. I did not change the tats archive (it's still the same as in 2.0.8). So, I have no idea as to what's causing the blue skins everywhere. Did you make sure the tats are still installed and not got scrapped by MO2? (data\textures\character\SlaveTats\bac\...).

1 Which version of the sounds I only found 2.0.8 ? {I have those and tried using them, game crashed on load}

2 Blue skin only happens when I try to use black color,. any other color skin is normal and the tats appear just fine, I havent checked there yet so I'll give that a try

12 hours ago, Tiruil said:

1 Which version of the sounds I only found 2.0.8 ? {I have those and tried using them, game crashed on load}

Strange, those are just wav files...

12 hours ago, Tiruil said:

2 Blue skin only happens when I try to use black color,. any other color skin is normal and the tats appear just fine, I havent checked there yet so I'll give that a try

That came with 2.0.8. Maybe you have an old tats file installed?

On 3/21/2024 at 11:21 PM, TnkQV said:

geehrals conversion never work for me.

my post lists what use for working SMP tail on SE/AE 6640. all from botticelli download page. maybe help.

I've got it set up like that. I just have so many mods i'm not sure what's causing it I been trying to fix it for like two weeks now, I know when I was on 1.5.97 before it randomly updated this mod was great I think I was on 2.0.6 and yeah no problems at all I was getting close to finishing up the quest with paul before my steam just updated... kinda feel like ae is the problem but idk but ill attach video to show whats happing.

10 hours ago, Deadwarfare1 said:

kinda feel like ae is the problem but idk but ill attach video to show whats happing.

The HDT-PE tail won't work with AE. The HDT-SMP tail may probably work, but I cannot provide support for that. The tail in the clip seems to be attached to the wrong bone (spine1 vs. tailbone).

It seems like my quests aren't triggering correctly. I have to manually start those good or evil quests through the debug menu. Is it because my conversion level isn't high enough? Or is it because the nose ring hasn't been properly applied? I've already made Paul my master, but I haven't seen the nose ring or any equipable items.

1 hour ago, 4Lewds said:

no only sadness

Big oof, Took some effort but I managed to revert back to v2.0.8 without causing any corruptions. Now I just gotta remember what setting to disable force equiping for BOS, as it replaces hands without the integration.

On 3/25/2024 at 4:55 PM, botticelli said:

Strange, I took pains not to change any config parameter (just moved them around a little), but that's papyrus for you, I guess 😞 My hopes were that you'd be able to load the game with just the update and then save the config so you'd not need to hack that in again.

Later i had problems with updating, saves load problems. But seems i had outdated loose files. Downloaded them again, also installed sounds and all is ok now. Had not checked all transformations and events, but seems mod is working better now. Sorry for disturbing and thanks for your work.

19 hours ago, gezelligheid said:

It seems like my quests aren't triggering correctly. I have to manually start those good or evil quests through the debug menu. Is it because my conversion level isn't high enough? Or is it because the nose ring hasn't been properly applied? I've already made Paul my master, but I haven't seen the nose ring or any equipable items.

Those quests start once you are properly enslaved, meaning either you did the Riften gig with Marc until after the auction or you did the Whiterun gig with Proventus until you get the certificate. Before that, no quests.

12 hours ago, 4Lewds said:

no only sadness

10 hours ago, AlteraPendragon said:

Big oof, Took some effort but I managed to revert back to v2.0.8 without causing any corruptions. Now I just gotta remember what setting to disable force equiping for BOS, as it replaces hands without the integration.

Did someone try out installing the LE textures? Maybe NIF optimizer doesn't work correctly converting those to the latest edition of AE?

Tried new game, Tried redownloading all the files again, tired my own LE to SE conversion, blue mans group face still happened. I'm using se 1.5.97, just staying on the last build for now, v2.0.8. i wonder if anyone on SE does not have blue man face with new build. 

16 hours ago, 4Lewds said:

Tried new game, Tried redownloading all the files again, tired my own LE to SE conversion, blue mans group face still happened. I'm using se 1.5.97, just staying on the last build for now, v2.0.8. i wonder if anyone on SE does not have blue man face with new build. 

I have a suspicion. Can it be that this script is missing in the distribution:
bac_tint.7z? Could you please try it out?

I've just went ahead and installed the new 2.0.9. With that i just set the Rules that 2.0,9 SE loads after 2.0.8 SE. Even though the bac.esp is in the data folder and the plugins.txt mentions it, Skyrim 1.5.97 doesn't seem to recognize it. 

Not entirely sure if thats just the case because i got all the 2.0.8 stuff installed but maybe thats why some things are broken?

14 minutes ago, Dragoncloser said:

I've just went ahead and installed the new 2.0.9. With that i just set the Rules that 2.0,9 SE loads after 2.0.8 SE. Even though the bac.esp is in the data folder and the plugins.txt mentions it, Skyrim 1.5.97 doesn't seem to recognize it. 

Not entirely sure if thats just the case because i got all the 2.0.8 stuff installed but maybe thats why some things are broken?

There should be only one version. Not sure what happens with both 2.0.8 scripts are partially incompatible with 2.0.9 and vice versa. Has anyone tried out just 2.0.9 with the extra script above?

27 minutes ago, botticelli said:

There should be only one version. Not sure what happens with both 2.0.8 scripts are partially incompatible with 2.0.9 and vice versa. Has anyone tried out just 2.0.9 with the extra script above?

i just did now but was i supposed to copy it over or just use it like a normal mod and drop it into mod manager? lol Still have blue face 

Fun fact if you change skin color in race menu you have your normal face back until you close race menu again and the blue face is applied. 

even with all fur off and all tats off in the mcm blue mans face still applies 

Edited by 4Lewds
more info
Posted (edited)
On 4/10/2024 at 9:36 PM, 4Lewds said:

i just did now but was i supposed to copy it over or just use it like a normal mod and drop it into mod manager? lol Still have blue face 

Fun fact if you change skin color in race menu you have your normal face back until you close race menu again and the blue face is applied. 

even with all fur off and all tats off in the mcm blue mans face still applies 

That script (bac_tinttools.psc) is supposed to copy the face tint for npcs. Maybe this works differently in SE/AE? I only have LE running....

***EDIT*** Due to a mixup I seem to have packed the LE version of that script into the bsa as well as the archive above. Try this one instead: bac_tint_SE.7z

Edited by botticelli

that might of did it, I'm going to give it a little while and some save / loading to see for sure and edit the post. 

so far no issues.
The blue face does appear for 1 split second when i went from updating the mod but after that no notice of it.
Played for a hr, did some save loading and changing settings in the bac menu too applying different tats etc., messed with racemenu sliders and a few tats. 

Seems good for me on 1.5.97 SE - thanks!

Edited by 4Lewds
update
10 hours ago, jacobrox5656 said:

i only have the full blue effect on the head/face  on se now. and that's after I installed the 2.08 tats.

Could fast tats or jcontainers interfere? 

Did you download 2.0.9 just now? I uploaded a corrected version yesterday. Else try the script from 2 posts above. FastTats or JContainers has nothing to do with it. This was me using NiOverride calls for face tint in SE where this moved to NetImmerse.