SexLab Framework Development

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the "tfc mode" in sexlab isn't really the same as regular tfc, is it? Since I can't seem to use left/right mouse button to move up/down? Unless I'm missing something, this would be nice to have added. I hate having to look up or down to move back into the right height. The mouse buttons makes it much easier to use, as you can keep looking at whatever you want to have a good look at while moving, without having to look away when you suddenly go through the floor or something.

The expressions only work for NPC characters for me. A PC has a poker face during sex. When NPC is a male he often opens his mouth super wide open and keeps it that way. Female expressions are so subtle I can barely see them. Anyone else got the same issues?

EDIT:

Is anyone else seeing mouths opening up ridiculously wide? 

Yeah but as I mentioned above only for male NPCs. Females don't seem very impressed when taking 20 inch long cock :/

Since "Papyrus Util" provides the ability to assign new packages to actors without using quest aliases is it possible to remove the quest aliases limits from the mod?  Can an actor not referenced from a quest alias look at and use quest variables from their package script?

Does this make it possible that SexLab could have its limits on number of sex acts and actors at one given moment removed?

Suggestion for the developer aggro bug: remove TFC completely from the mod, and recommend http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49262/?

Yes, I stumbled on myTCP here at LL:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/564-mytpc-my-toggle-player-camera/

That version you can just overlay on an existing install of Customizable Camera.  The controls are much easer to use and best of all no CTDs from animating.

Ashal thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your pain (headaches and hand cramps) and sweat (trying to figure out all that code) because I really wish I had a recording device during one fight the animations worked so well...

my character was helping the town guards of Whiterun with a vampire attack well she accidently hit one of the guards with a spell (he stepped in the way just as I sent a fireball) well of course after vampires were dead the guards attacked my character and well she went into bleedout and one of the guards decided to rape her..

It was perfect you could see my pc struggle a bit as the guard went to take here her head shaking no you could almost hear her saying no no it was a accident stop (ok so I have a sick twisted mind but still)

So big THANK YOU!

The expressions only work for NPC characters for me. A PC has a poker face during sex. When NPC is a male he often opens his mouth super wide open and keeps it that way. Female expressions are so subtle I can barely see them. Anyone else got the same issues?

EDIT:

Is anyone else seeing mouths opening up ridiculously wide? 

Yeah but as I mentioned above only for male NPCs. Females don't seem very impressed when taking 20 inch long cock :/

I'm seeing that in reverse. My Khajiit character's mouth is opening wide enough to fit said 20 inch dong sideways. Seeing it on male NPCs as well.

EDIT: Started a new game just to be sure. The actors now jibber their mouths like marionettes.

That is one of the expressions that you can select, can't remember whether it is pain, sad or fear.

I'm pretty sure it isn't. There is no facial movemenet or eye movement, their mouths just keep twitching open and closed.

Interesting, playing with Puppet Master I found I could not only make puppets of the Seekers but could have sex with them.  But there's no "Seeker" animation listed in the creatures animation list.

Four tentacles working the player for the win :).

Seekers are listed as Daedra I believe. Their mesh folder for the race is HMDaedra, and I had named the animation files and scripts according to the name of that folder before getting to actually test the animations. so by the time I found the HMDaedra were actually seekers, I was too lazy to go through and change everything that would need to be changed.

Though in hindsight it would be nothing more than just changing the Animation name in the registration script, the rest could be left as is.

@Ashal

Any word on facial animations? Are they confirmed broken in this version or is there something wrong with my installation?

EDIT: Tested with a new game and matchmaker... Player has 0s across the board mood "neutral". Offending male has a really wide mouth and mood "battle shout".

Wasn't there a "Modder's question thread" or is my mind playing tricks on me?

Anyway, I remember a function "sort actorList by gender" but I can't find it anymore on the wiki; was that function deprecated?

edit:

When I try to compile a script with HookThread(), GetActorThread() or GetPlayerThread() it tells me the functions either don't exists or are no functions.

scriptname SexLabMiscellaneousFixes extends Quest
{...}

SexLabFramework property SexLab auto
sslThreadController Controller
sslBaseThread Thread

event OnInit()

powerSwitch()

endEvent

event OnPlayerLoadGame()

powerSwitch()

endEvent

function powerSwitch()

if True ;ConfigMenu.SLCEnabled
		RegisterForModEvent("AnimationStart", "SexLabAnimStart")
		;RegisterForModEvent("StageEnd", "SexLabStageEnd")
		;RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd", "SexLabAnimEnd")
	else
		UnregisterForModEvent("AnimationStart")
		;UnregisterForModEvent("StageEnd")
		;UnregisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd")
	endIf

;	debug.Notification("Registering for SexLab events successful.")

endFunction

event SexLabAnimStart(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)

bool reversePositions = false

Controller = SexLab.HookController(argString)
	actor[] actorList = SexLab.HookActors(argString)
	Thread = SexLab.GetPlayerThread() ;SexLab.GetActorThread(actorList[0])

if Controller.ActorCount == 2 && Controller.IsAggressive && Controller.GetVictim().GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 0

if actorList[0].GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 1
			reversePositions = true
		endIf

if actorList[1].GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 1
			reversePositions = true
			actorList[0] = actorList[1]
			actorList[1] = Controller.GetVictim()
		endIf

endIf

if reversePositions

sslBaseAnimation[] animations = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "cowgirl")
		Thread.ChangeActors(actorList)
		Controller.SetAnimations(animations)

endIf

endEvent

Ashal thanks for great framework.

Two different things:

1. Lets say I had assembled some simple base animation for one single actor, not sexual one. How can I play it without registering it to the framework? without undressing. I just want to play some idles, lock actor in place, without building my own mini framework.

2. Generic sex dialogue resource. I think I would be great If framework had "standard dialogue" for selecting and starting sex, the framework would NOT display the dialogue, but framework plugins would start the dialogue using relevant conditions (victim, spouse, follower, prostitution etc), then if conditions are right mods would link to SexLab standard dialogue branch. From user perspective once event started it is easy to select wanted animation from familiar dialogue tree, from lazy modder (me) perspective it is easy just to link to dialogue tree, once conditions are met, instead of re-implementing them each time.

Ashal thanks for great framework.

Two different things:

1. Lets say I had assembled some simple base animation for one single actor, not sexual one. How can I play it without registering it to the framework? without undressing. I just want to play some idles, lock actor in place, without building my own mini framework.

Create a "Do Nothing" package in the CK and then assign that package to the actor linking it through a quest or quest alias, if you plan to use the package on multiple actors at once look at using the "Papyrus Utility" mod instead of quest aliases. That will take care of the "lock actor in place" bit.

For the animation set it up using FNIS and then you can play it using the debug.sendanimation event call.

Hello buddies and sorry for my English.

I think it's time to add condoms into Framework (you guys probably had discussed about it before). That idea came to me ever since SexLab STDs was released. I can tell those condoms really work well to reduce the chance getting ill in STDs and make a lot of fun, but they cannot prevent female PC from getting pregnant... Sounds some ridiculous, huh? Why don't we (you actually :P) try to make it more immersive?

Here's my proposal:

1) Add condoms into Framework as an option. They are active only by mods like STDs, Procreation, Being Female, Hentai Pregnancy and so on. Neither you can buy condoms from grocers nor condoms are used during sex unless you have those mods.

2) Maybe you can merge some ideas from a2b (the author of STDs) if he agrees: Condoms can be crafted or purchased from traders or even taken from dead bandits >_<. See change log of STDs ver. 1.3.

- No offense, I don't know much about authority issues between Framework and mods depend on it, just friendly advise. I'd highly appreciate the ideas and work by authors that made above mods! The usage of condoms started from a2b's STDs, but I'm afraid they won't be compatible with others unless added into an esm file like Framework.

3) You can have modders build meshes of equipable condoms - female version not included, I guess. :D

OK, I've talked too much. Let's see if you agree with me first. Wish your progress goes well!

Thank you for great framework its enabling modders to make nice mods! However sexlab framework desperately needs way you to interract with NPCs. Right now you can't even have love with your follower, wife or your housecarl. I can understand that its no sense to enable sex with every npc but you should be at least be able to have sex with your wife and possibly with some other immoral character like prostitutes or assault strike down npcs.

So what I suggest is to:

- Enable sex with your partner, add dialogue option for this

- When human NPC is strike down and suffering allow assault

It would be also nice if you could integrate arousal to sexlab since arousal is something that simply is part of sex. Thank you.

Thank you for great framework its enabling modders to make nice mods! However sexlab framework desperately needs way you to interract with NPCs. Right now you can't even have love with your follower, wife or your housecarl. I can understand that its no sense to enable sex with every npc but you should be at least be able to have sex with your wife and possibly with some other immoral character like prostitutes or assault strike down npcs.

So what I suggest is to:

- Enable sex with your partner, add dialogue option for this

- When human NPC is strike down and suffering allow assault

It would be also nice if you could integrate arousal to sexlab since arousal is something that simply is part of sex. Thank you.

This is done by mods that depent on sexlab.Sexlab is the framework that contains all the info needed for sex mods to work.On it's own sexlab doesn't do anything.For sexlab mods/plugins you should look here

http://www.loverslab.com/forum/51-downloads-sexlab-framework/

There's a whole bunch of them!