SexLab Framework Development

I found out my issue with CTDs were because I didn't have Dawnguard.

Now the issue of animations not triggering properly.

"Hey, Stud".. and nothing happens.

SexLab by itself doesn't play the animations.  It's a framework.  You need to install a mod that uses the animations to see them in-game.

There's something wrong with the voices. I turned them off by setting volume to 0%, but when I did then sometimes the sounds would start playing for 0.05 seconds and then immediately stop.

Setting volume to 0 doesn't turn them off, it just sets the volume real low, and depending on your system load at the time Papyrus may lag for 0.05 seconds between playing the sound and setting it's volume, since Bethesda didn't feel so inclined to include a volume option in the play function itself.

If you want to turn voices off, you'll have to actually disable the individual voices so actors aren't able to select a voice at all.

I have a strange problem with new (1.32b) version: after having sex with any npc, if I try to save game or fast travel to any location - I get CTD. Installed previous version (1.31) and all is good again. Any suggestions what might be the problem ?

BTW, in system requirments there is FNIS 4.1.1, but when I downloaded it from Nexus the version of FNIS.exe was still 4.1.0.0 (despite the fact that archive is called 4.1.1). Maybe it will help.

Yeah I'm getting the same with 1.32b.

Only got SL + Matchmaker and started a new game.

Game saves fine if I haven't started sex, but once I do it CTD when trying to save or fast travel.

Papyrus doesn't generate a log after the CTD for some reason.

I have a strange problem with new (1.32b) version: after having sex with any npc, if I try to save game or fast travel to any location - I get CTD. Installed previous version (1.31) and all is good again. Any suggestions what might be the problem ?

BTW, in system requirments there is FNIS 4.1.1, but when I downloaded it from Nexus the version of FNIS.exe was still 4.1.0.0 (despite the fact that archive is called 4.1.1). Maybe it will help.

Yeah I'm getting the same with 1.32b.

Only got SL + Matchmaker and started a new game.

Game saves fine if I haven't started sex, but once I do it CTD when trying to save or fast travel.

Papyrus doesn't generate a log after the CTD for some reason.

I'm not having this bug, using SexLab Submit 1633 with SexLab 1.32b.

No idea how to get a debug log if there is one, and I apologize for being such a broken record, but I'm getting invisible creatures, so far on the giant, troll, bear, and sabercat. 

have you installed bestiality extras from the requirements on the front page, and enabled the esp?

No idea how to get a debug log if there is one, and I apologize for being such a broken record, but I'm getting invisible creatures, so far on the giant, troll, bear, and sabercat. 

have you installed bestiality extras from the requirements on the front page, and enabled the esp?

..... *facepalm* Ok, I wasn't sure if thaty was absolutely needed. I do have Nude creature installed at least.

Don't know if it is just me, I'm playing a male character and look like Sexlab framework, after the 1.33 update, doesn't use (link correctly) to the Meshes\SexLab\malenudesuit_1.nif  and malenudesuit_0.nif anymore. During the animations, my char use the default game male body, no matter if I do check the option or not inside the sexlab menu. I reinstalled the 1.31 version and it worked fine.

Am I missing something or is it a bug?

Thanks in advance.

Hey Ashal,

First, thank you muchly for all of your hard work on SexLab. It's obvious you've worked your ass off, and looking at your code, it shows.

I am currently using SL to build Spouses Enhanced. I am seeing an issue where the sslActorLibrary function IsStrippable is generating some errors:

[01/01/2014 - 01:30:46AM] ERROR: Method Find not found on FormList. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[SexLabQuestActorSlots (0603CE6B)].sslactorlibrary.IsStrippable() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 265
[SexLabQuestActorSlots (0603CE6B)].sslactorlibrary.StripSlots() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 330
[SexLabQuestActorSlots (0603CE6B)].sslactorlibrary.StripActor() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 240
[SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sexlabframework.StripActor() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 170
[_SE_MainQuest (36000D62)]._SE_MainScript.EquipOutfit() - "_SE_MainScript.psc" Line 131
[ (36001E2D)]._SE_ForceGreet_OutfitApproach_PF.Fragment_1() - "_SE_ForceGreet_OutfitApproach_PF.psc" Line 8

I've seen issues like this before with Find throwing errors. The code in question is:

if StripList.Find(item) != -1
    return true
elseIf NoStripList.Find(item) != -1
    return false
endIf

Based on how this is written, would it make sense to do:

if StripList.HasForm(item)
    return true
elseIf NoStripList.HasForm(item)
    return false
endIf

Just trying to cut down on log spam :)

Thanks again!  :D

EDIT: Solved, see below.

Sorry for my poor english...

So guys, i see that you aloved in 1.33 Monli race adult scalded for sexlab , but i am intrested : will you do the same for adult scaled Elins ? i mean almost everyone using adult scaled Elins with cbbe tbbe body so why not allowing it ? 

Pleas at least ansver my question ...