SexLab Framework Development

Using Mod Organizer, a fresh game with LAL and framework 1.60b1 with all prerequisites noted "ready" and newest versions of framework related mods I keep running into a dead end. When I click install nothing happens. The quest won't initialize, no menus appear, even though nothing is overriding the framework in MO.

Currently using Aroused Redux 16a, ZaZ 607, Estrus+Mimic, Defeat 5.1, ScocLB 2.2, MNC 8.30, Being Female 2.4, Attraction, SOS Full 2.05.041, Aroused Creatures 3.1, Cumshot 1.6, Working Girl 6.7, Amorous Adv. 2.03, TDF 2.2.5.4, Romance 1.0.6, Deadly Drain 1.4, Further Lovers Comfort, Solutions 3.1.6, NSAP 2.7a and Matchmaker.

At least one of these doesn't want to play nice with the new beta it seems. I'll check them one by one and hopefully get an answer to this. Papyrus shows heavy spamming by the configuration instance, but I can't find the cause.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log.7z

Going by your log your save game is really dirty with unattached scripts and other issues. Disable all sexlab related mods and make a new save, then run a save cleaning tool like http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/? on your save to remove unattached instances and what not, after that reinstall sexlab 1.60b1.

[07/05/2015 - 04:19:02AM] Error: Property SystemAlias on script sslConfigMenu attached to SexLabConfigurationMenu (15079840) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (3) on <NULL quest> (15000D62) is not the right type
[07/05/2015 - 04:55:34AM] Error: Cannot call IsInstalled() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[SexLabConfigurationMenu (15079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnPageReset() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 95

The first line from your log suggests you either aren't using the most recent sexlab.esm file, or the above issues caused some papyrus weirdness to make the sexlab system alias fail to find, causing the resulting install check to fail.

New report - I'm not sure is it related to SL or NSAP but when using Defeat 5.1 mod, my female follower is using male (strapon) animations when raping males. Any suggestion how to fix it permanently? I'm using SL's edit key on my follower and change their positions, but the problem continues whenever she is raping males.

You mean the females are defaulting to the male position? This isn't something SexLab has control over, the positions actors take during animation is 100% controlled by the mod starting the scene. If your positive it's a 1.60 issue and the mod your using the start animations doesn't have or isn't using an option for what position female attackers default to (which I know several of those mods do have) than it's possibly a backwards compatibility issue and I'd have to see a debug log of it happening. But I can't think of anything that would cause it, as sexlab doesn't ever touch the actor positions, with the obvious exception of the change positions hotkey.

Some minor log spam, not doing any evident harm but might indicate some issues with existing mods:

[07/03/2015 - 05:00:04PM] slaScanner start time is ....3730.417969
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:04PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (10042D62)>] Getting actors for 2 and locked = False
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:04PM] Locking for 2 at position 0
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:04PM] Found 0 arousedActors
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:04PM] Found 0 nakedActors
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:04PM] SEXLAB -- sslUtility.PushForm -- DEVELOPMENT DEPRECATION, MOTHER FUCKER - Check PapyrusUtil.psc alternative.
... repeats 6 times ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[07/03/2015 - 05:00:54PM] SEXLAB - [3780.735107]: TIMER BEGIN
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:54PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:54PM] SEXLAB - [0.015869]: Register Events
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:54PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Jess) -- TRUE -- MISS
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:54PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Jess] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0F061EEF)>]
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:55PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Riften Guard) -- TRUE -- MISS
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:55PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Riften Guard Seeded: [41.952358, 49.534863, 116.932892, 38.694923, 157.661880, 53.748367, 13.000000, 19.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 32.000000, 0.000000, 70.000000, 384.212219, 1139.076660, 0.279268]
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:55PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Riften Guard] SetActor([Actor < (000E66FB)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0F061EEF)>]
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:55PM] SEXLAB - Found Animations - [Arrok Blowjob] [Arrok Bed Blowjob] [DI Blowjob] [Leito Blowjob] [AP Skull Fuck] [Leito Blowjob 2] [Leito Blowjob 3] [Leito Throne Blowjob] [$ZazAP_SexLabSkullFuck] [$Zap_Armb_Blowjob01]
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:55PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to sslBaseAnimation[]
stack:
    [SSv2System (81002386)].ssv3handler.SexForTwo() - "SSv3Handler.psc" Line 188
    [topic info 81002E95 on quest SSv2NPCs (81000D63)].ssv2_tif__02002e95.Fragment_0() - "ssv2_tif__02002e95.psc" Line 9
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:55PM] SEXLAB - [0.934082]: StartThread - Begin
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:55PM] SEXLAB - [0.031982]: StartThread - Validate
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:55PM] SEXLAB - [0.266846]: StartThread - Locate Center
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:55PM] SEXLAB - [0.017090]: StartThread - Validate animations
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:55PM] SEXLAB - [0.016113]: StartThread - Filter same sex animations
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:55PM] SEXLAB - [0.017822]: StartThread - Filter bed animations
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:55PM] SEXLAB - [0.016113]: StartThread - END
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:55PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - BretonRaceF.NordRaceM
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:55PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Riften Guard]  - display/base/animscale = 1.030000/1.030000/0.970874
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:56PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Jess]  - display/base/animscale = 0.950000/0.950000/1.052632
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:57PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Riften Guard]  - BaseEnjoyment: 1
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:57PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Jess]  - BaseEnjoyment: 3
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:57PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Prepare) - Lag Timer: 30.000000
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:57PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStart
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:58PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 10.000000
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:58PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating - Stage: 1
[07/03/2015 - 05:00:58PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart

The first one looks like a deprecation warning from a call in SL Aroused Redux.  The second might be a backward compatability issue with SL Solutions - though the animation proceeded normally for all I could tell.  So that might not mean much.

The first one is a harmless deprecation warning, its harmless, but the author of the mod calling it will need to update their scripts to use the new functions instead. Which is as simple replacing sslUtility.PushForm() with PapyrusUtil.PushForm(), it's simply moved. Deprecation warnings will be disabled in the final release in any case, they are only logged during testing.

The second isn't any errors at all, it's just logging the progress of the animation startup. The one error with "Error: Cannot cast from None to sslBaseAnimation[]" is harmless and simply the result of SL Solutions not cleanly checking it's results from an animation search.

I am not sure which mod this feature should be in (SexLab Framework or Creature Frameowrk), so I am going to post it here as well as in the CF thread. I am sure someone can direct me to the proper location. LOL.

I am using SL (and love it btw) but I was wondering if there could be a variable added to the arousal feature. In CF you can set the creatures arousal threshold. But I think it would be more realistic'ish if there was 2 stages to this. A base threshold (in which the creatures genitals would become visible) and Sex Crazed threshold where the creature would actually take out their sexual frustrations on the nearest PC/NPC.

Thoughts?

At a quick glance, it's almost certainly an issue with ZazAnimations. Also pretty sure I would've heard about an error like this from Zaz by now if that's the case, nothing related to animation registration has changed since Alpha 3, which has been out for many months at this point. Are you sure you're using the most up to date version of Zaz? And have you tried replicating the issue on a new game rather than from an existing one?

Ok,

New game, minimal load order, strictly basic stuff, same result.

Using NSAP 2.7 and ZAZ 604. I dont think it is ZAZ related because if i don't register ZAZ, the animations from NSAP will be the ones that spam the registry instead.

Also, it is of note that the spamming animation ("Boobjob bound" in this example) may appear multiple times on the registry/toggle animations and prevent other anims from registering but in the animation editor it only appears once, so i'm not sure what that implies for sexlab when it actually tries to use it by itself.

And to add to the weirdness when testing the offending animation, the actors would not strip... (other animations worked fine)

added load order and log to the zip below so you can see it is in fact a minimal-super-mega-clean install. (i kinda-possibly-maybe hope) 

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.7z

i got he same problem too

Just found and fixed it. Fix will be in the next beta release or is usable now from the git repo.

I am not sure which mod this feature should be in (SexLab Framework or Creature Frameowrk), so I am going to post it here as well as in the CF thread. I am sure someone can direct me to the proper location. LOL.

I am using SL (and love it btw) but I was wondering if there could be a variable added to the arousal feature. In CF you can set the creatures arousal threshold. But I think it would be more realistic'ish if there was 2 stages to this. A base threshold (in which the creatures genitals would become visible) and Sex Crazed threshold where the creature would actually take out their sexual frustrations on the nearest PC/NPC.

Thoughts?

SexLab Framework doesn't have any arousal features, that's the work of other mods using sexlab.

At a quick glance, it's almost certainly an issue with ZazAnimations. Also pretty sure I would've heard about an error like this from Zaz by now if that's the case, nothing related to animation registration has changed since Alpha 3, which has been out for many months at this point. Are you sure you're using the most up to date version of Zaz? And have you tried replicating the issue on a new game rather than from an existing one?

Ok,

New game, minimal load order, strictly basic stuff, same result.

Using NSAP 2.7 and ZAZ 604. I dont think it is ZAZ related because if i don't register ZAZ, the animations from NSAP will be the ones that spam the registry instead.

Also, it is of note that the spamming animation ("Boobjob bound" in this example) may appear multiple times on the registry/toggle animations and prevent other anims from registering but in the animation editor it only appears once, so i'm not sure what that implies for sexlab when it actually tries to use it by itself.

And to add to the weirdness when testing the offending animation, the actors would not strip... (other animations worked fine)

added load order and log to the zip below so you can see it is in fact a minimal-super-mega-clean install. (i kinda-possibly-maybe hope) 

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.7z

i got he same problem too

Just found and fixed it. Fix will be in the next beta release or is usable now from the git repo.

Thoughts?

SexLab Framework doesn't have any arousal features, that's the work of other mods using sexlab.

No problem. Does Creature Framework control the mesh changes for the creatures genitals then? Or would that be in another mod? I have so many it is difficult to know what is controlling where.  LOL

Thoughts?

Expand the SLArousalRedux framework to handle creature genitals in addition to SoS genitals, AND track creature arousal?

Thoughts?

Expand the SLArousalRedux framework to handle creature genitals in addition to SoS genitals, AND track creature arousal?

Expand the framework? Not sure I know how to do that. LOL

Well, this is curious. I encountered the same problem as a previous poster, where Sexlab reports all the requisites are installed and ready (as I know they are), but pressing the install button simply causes it to flicker and do nothing.

Assuming it might be a problem with the save, I made a clean start - but it still does it.

There is clearly something that interferes with the new build being able to install. I'm going to double-check that my SkyUI/MCM is the absolute newest version, but I doubt that could be it given the menu and install option is there to begin with. Beyond that I can only assume it's some kind of conflict with another mod, but my exact mod setup works perfectly fine with 1.59.

Well, this is curious. I encountered the same problem as a previous poster, where Sexlab reports all the requisites are installed and ready (as I know they are), but pressing the install button simply causes it to flicker and do nothing.

Assuming it might be a problem with the save, I made a clean start - but it still does it.

There is clearly something that interferes with the new build being able to install. I'm going to double-check that my SkyUI/MCM is the absolute newest version, but I doubt that could be it given the menu and install option is there to begin with. Beyond that I can only assume it's some kind of conflict with another mod, but my exact mod setup works perfectly fine with 1.59.

Did you update to SKSE 1.73, as required?

Oh, hang on. I didn't notice this before; in the console, the line reporting the Sexlab MCM loading states the version number as 15920...so it believes I'm still running 1.59, even though this new save has never even seen 1.59 before.

Did you update to SKSE 1.73, as required?

Yes. I've been using the beta since it first came out, even before this new Sexlab updated stated it as a requirement. I do have the complete/correct set of requirements. I believe I've just discovered that my Sexlab version is still being recognized as 1.59 even on a brand new save made under 1.6b1, so I'm currently trying to hunt down what's causing that as a potential cause.

Okay! That was annoying, but I've got it to work, so if anyone else has trouble with the install function not seeming to work, here's what I did;

It's just a slightly modified version of the plain old clean save method:

1. In whatever mod handler you use, disable Sexlab and related mods (defeat, submit, nsap, etc).

2. Start up the game. Wait a moment or two, and create a new manual save, then exit the game.

3. Fire up save cleaner. Hit the "fix all" and "remove all instances" buttons. Save when done.

4. In your mod handler, turn on Sexlab - and ONLY SEXLAB. None of the mods related to it at all.

5. Start up the game. Sexlab 1.6b1 will install successfully.

6. Make a new manual save.

7. Go back into your mod handler and turn on the various Sexlab mods you want to use. Hope the for the best, because despite Ashal's best efforts, it seems there are in fact some compatibility issues between the new Sexlab and some of the sexlab mods out there. I don't claim to know scripting enough to explain how or why.

Hope it helps.

Well, it took a while and was more than a bit annoying, but I think I've narrowed it down. Toxsickcity's mod;

Sexlab - Skyrim Cum on Clothes & Layered Bukkake (ScocLB)

Is the source of the incompatibility. Having this mod activated prevents Sexlab 1.6b1 from installing. Turning it on 'after' 1.6b1 has been installed causes instability and crashing. No idea why.

Just to clarify;

I had previously got 1.6b1 to install by itself, then turned all the Sexlab mods I use back on, and that particular save immediately became wildly unstable. As it was obvious something was wrong, I went through a long, tedious isolation process. Literally turning on all the Sexlab mods I have one by one until Sexlab stopped being able to install, and discovered this was the mod stopping it.

After getting 1.6b1 to install and verifying it worked and the save seemed stable, I then went back and turned ScocLB back on, and it immediately became unstable again.

It's a shame, I like that mod, but it apparently has an issue with 1.6b1.

Guest LoganX

My problem is that animations number is still limited to 125. I had the same problem when using Alpha 3, I thought I will start a new game with Alpha 1 isntalled but it doesn't help. 

I was tracking the animation registering process by looking into console and I noticed that after reaching 109 animations I got a notification that registration is completed but in console there were some animations still registering and it stopped when reach 149 animations. All of animations registered after a notification aren't able to toggle in SexLab MCM menu.

Bug report.

1. Deprecation, compatibility issue with DDi.

• With SL 1.6B1 zadLibs from DDi will not compile. The reason is that SL changes the "GetPhase" function from "sslBaseExpression" from returning an INT[] to returning a FLOAT[], zadlibs is still looking for the INT[]
    zadLibs is calling
    DoApplyExpression((expression.GetPhase(expression.PickPhase(strength, gender), gender)), akActor, hasGag)

inside
    ApplyExpression(Actor akActor, sslBaseExpression expression, int strength, bool openMouth=false)

but the
    DoApplyExpression(int[] presets, actor ActorRef, bool hasGag = false) global

is still looking for the INT[].
    This will cause the "open mouth" not to be open with DD gags, among other expression related things.

2. With SL 1.6B1 the extra info console is gone, (see pic bellow), I cannot bring that up with SL1.6B1 installed. Had to revert back to SL 1.59c to get that to work.

post-391319-0-19583800-1436118885_thumb.png

I got a problem every time i clean system to instal the SL the FNIS sexlab framework idles, and FNIS sexlab creature idles always missing in system requirements although im already using latest FNIS and latest SKSE, i think something not compatible with another mods, and i got spamming animation registry too, it might be in NSAP problem

I have the same problem plus the following

I can't seem to control the animation with O key, it doesn't do anything but I can advance the animation with space (that also has the problem of making the PC jump at the same time)

The 1.6beta also seems incompatible with the new skeever animation. Using matchmaker it says the spell fizzles off while the console says something llike

"validateactor(skeever) FALSE, skeever is not a support race"

Chicken has the same problem but I'm not too worried about chicken animations

These problems go away if I revert to 1.59

You need to add the missing races to sslCreatureAnimationSlots, this will solve all invalid races issues:

ClearRaceKey("FlameAtronach")
    AddRaceID("FlameAtronach", "AtronachFlameRace")
    AddRaceID("FlameAtronach", "_SLSD_AtronachFlameRace")

ClearRaceKey("Spriggans")
    AddRaceID("Spriggans", "SprigganRace")
    AddRaceID("Spriggans", "SprigganMatronRace")
    AddRaceID("Spriggans", "SprigganEarthMotherRace")

ClearRaceKey("Lurkers")
    AddRaceID("Lurkers", "DLC2LurkerRace")

ClearRaceKey("skeevers")
    AddRaceID("skeevers", "SkeeverRace")

Plus fox to "Wolves"

AddRaceID("Wolves", "FoxRace")

Compile and register animations and everything should work fine

I actually tried that myself, interested in checking out all the new skeever animations, but strangely enough it doesn't appear to work. No compile error. I even used save cleaner to remove the old instance of the script from my test save so it would have to load clean, and it still doesn't recognize Skeevers, Spriggans, Lurkers, and Attronachs as valid races.

I also noticed that MNC doesn't appear to be able to properly add to this new version of Sexlab as it would normally, as otherwise MNC itself would be making those races valid anyway.

I got a problem every time i clean system to instal the SL the FNIS sexlab framework idles, and FNIS sexlab creature idles always missing in system requirements although im already using latest FNIS and latest SKSE, i think something not compatible with another mods, and i got spamming animation registry too, it might be in NSAP problem

I can't seem to control the animation with O key, it doesn't do anything but I can advance the animation with space (that also has the problem of making the PC jump at the same time)

The 1.6beta also seems incompatible with the new skeever animation. Using matchmaker it says the spell fizzles off while the console says something llike

You need to add the missing races to sslCreatureAnimationSlots, this will solve all invalid races issues:

ClearRaceKey("Lurkers")

ClearRaceKey("skeevers")

Plus fox to "Wolves"

I actually tried that myself, interested in checking out all the new skeever animations, but strangely enough it doesn't appear to work. No compile error. I even used save cleaner to remove the old instance of the script from my test save so it would have to load clean, and it still doesn't recognize Skeevers, Spriggans, Lurkers, and Attronachs as valid races.

I also noticed that MNC doesn't appear to be able to properly add to this new version of Sexlab as it would normally, as otherwise MNC itself would be making those races valid anyway.

Oh finally, someone acknowledged this issue! Can anyone here make a temporary fix for download, or give detailed instructions on how to fix it? Please?!

ClearRaceKey("Lurkers")

ClearRaceKey("skeevers")

Plus fox to "Wolves"

Oh finally, someone acknowledged this issue! Can anyone here make a temporary fix for download, or give detailed instructions on how to fix it? Please?!

Yeah, I meant to post about this a little bit ago. I actually got it working.

The basics of the instructions are correct, but there's some details missing.

You do have to add those lines to the sslcreatureanimationslots.psc file, and you do have to compile it. But you also need to use a save cleaner to remove the old instance of the script from your save, and then when you get back into game, use Sexlab's cleanup/reinstall/uninstall feature, and then reset the animation registry afterwards. Everything will work after that. I think the initial poster figured these steps were implied/obvious.

Over-posting a little here, but here are detailed instructions for getting the Skeever animations (along with attronarchs and spriggans) working under Sexlab 1.6b1, until Ashal updates it to support them normally - or MNC updates to support Sexlab 1.6.

1. Get yourself Notepad++

2. Using Notepad++, open the file sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc - this is located in your Skyrim\data\scripts\source folder.

3. Add the following lines to it. Ensure to use "tab" to add the leading spaces if they are not there, not the spacebar.

ClearRaceKey("Lurkers")

ClearRaceKey("skeevers")

Place the lines above below the existing lines that look similar, but above the lines:

; Send creature race key registration event
    ModEvent.Send(ModEvent.Create("SexLabRegisterCreatureKey"))
endFunction

4. Save the file. If your Skyrim installation is in the default location, UAC will probably stop you (I believe notepad++ says something about checking if the file is in use). Simply save it somewhere else, and copypaste it where it should go, overwriting the original.

5. Open up the CK. Don't worry, you don't need to know how to actually use it (kudos if you do though). Once it loads up, hit the "Gameplay" menu option at the top, and choose "compile papyrus scripts". Scroll down through the list until you find sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc, check the box next to it, and hit compile. It will not tell you it worked (that would be too helpful), it will only give you any feedback if it fails.

5b. If it does fail, particularly if it spits out errors about compiling, you have to follow a very simple procedure to fix something Bethesda, in their infinite wisdom, decided to screw up at some point. In your data folder, where all your ESPs and so on are, there'll be a rar called "scripts". Extract everything from the "source" folder within it to your own Skyrim\Data\Scrips\Source folder, but do not let it overwrite anything.

5c. Once you've done the above, go back into the CK and compile the script again. It'll work this time.

6. Open up save cleaner, and load your save in it. Peruse through the scripts to find sslCreatureAnimationSlots, and highlight it, and hit "delete script" (this only deletes the instance of it in your save, not the actual file you just worked so hard to fix). Save the changes.

7. Fire up Skyrim. Go into Sexlab's MCM menu, and in the bottom tab, hit "rebuild/clean/uninstall". Exit out the menu and wait for it to finish. It takes a few moments and will present you with a confirmation dialogue box when it's finished.

8. Upon recieving said box, go back into Sexlab's MCM menu, to the bottom tab again, and hit "reset animation registry". Exit out of the menus and wait for it to finish (this also takes a few moments and the final confirmation it's finished doesn't always show up, but wait until at least you've seen the confirmation that creature animations have been processed).

That's it, you're done. Skeevers, Spriggans, Atronarchs and so forth will now work. Keep in mind that the Sexlab Animal Sex mod which lets you initiate sex with creatures by activating them or with a keybind will not work on some creatures irregardless because it hasn't been updated to recognize them as valid targets. The framework itself, hentaicreatures spells, matchmaker and so on will work.

Have fun.

Over-posting a little here, but here are detailed instructions for getting the Skeever animations (along with attronarchs and spriggans) working under Sexlab 1.6b1, until Ashal updates it to support them normally - or MNC updates to support Sexlab 1.6.

2. Using Notepad++, open the file sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc - this is located in your Skyrim\data\scripts\source folder.

3. Add the following lines to it. Ensure to use "tab" to add the leading spaces if they are not there, not the spacebar.

ClearRaceKey("Lurkers")

ClearRaceKey("skeevers")

Place the lines above below the existing lines that look similar, but above the lines:

endFunction

4. Save the file. If your Skyrim installation is in the default location, UAC will probably stop you (I believe notepad++ says something about checking if the file is in use). Simply save it somewhere else, and copypaste it where it should go, overwriting the original.

5. Open up the CK. Don't worry, you don't need to know how to actually use it (kudos if you do though). Once it loads up, hit the "Gameplay" menu option at the top, and choose "compile papyrus scripts". Scroll down through the list until you find sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc, check the box next to it, and hit compile. It will not tell you it worked (that would be too helpful), it will only give you any feedback if it fails.

5b. If it does fail, particularly if it spits out errors about compiling, you have to follow a very simple procedure to fix something Bethesda, in their infinite wisdom, decided to screw up at some point. In your data folder, where all your ESPs and so on are, there'll be a rar called "scripts". Extract everything from the "source" folder within it to your own Skyrim\Data\Scrips\Source folder, but do not let it overwrite anything.

5c. Once you've done the above, go back into the CK and compile the script again. It'll work this time.

6. Open up save cleaner, and load your save in it. Peruse through the scripts to find sslCreatureAnimationSlots, and highlight it, and hit "delete script" (this only deletes the instance of it in your save, not the actual file you just worked so hard to fix). Save the changes.

7. Fire up Skyrim. Go into Sexlab's MCM menu, and in the bottom tab, hit "rebuild/clean/uninstall". Exit out the menu and wait for it to finish. It takes a few moments and will present you with a confirmation dialogue box when it's finished.

8. Upon recieving said box, go back into Sexlab's MCM menu, to the bottom tab again, and hit "reset animation registry". Exit out of the menus and wait for it to finish (this also takes a few moments and the final confirmation it's finished doesn't always show up, but wait until at least you've seen the confirmation that creature animations have been processed).

That's it, you're done. Skeevers, Spriggans, Atronarchs and so forth will now work. Keep in mind that the Sexlab Animal Sex mod which lets you initiate sex with creatures by activating them or with a keybind will not work on some creatures irregardless because it hasn't been updated to recognize them as valid targets. The framework itself, hentaicreatures spells, matchmaker and so on will work.

Have fun.

Thanks for the assistance! Very well explained.

I did run into an error of some sort though, but I don't think it's anything like what should come up if there is an error. Does that always come up, or is something wrong with CK?

post-561537-0-07231100-1436131040_thumb.png

Anyone else see this: Reset the animation registry. Get messages about character and creature animations installed successfully but no message saying Animation registry reset successfully. Opened the save with the save game cleaner and there's a active script SKI_ConfigManager. If I click on that script instance the program crashes. I can click on every other active script. Load up the save in skyrim and open sexlab MCM, don't change anything, return to game and then the message pops up "animation registry reset successfully". Save and open again in the cleaner and SKI_ConfigManager is gone.

ClearRaceKey("Lurkers")

ClearRaceKey("skeevers")

endFunction

Have fun.

To anyone that receives an error when compiling the scripts, use this, "http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45100-how-to-solve-compile-problems-after-latest-ck-update-from-steam/".Also, "bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1" goes in the "General" section in your ini.

*UPDATE

NVM, don't do this! It fixes the error, but it totally screws your game afterwards! Thank God I backed up my setup.

*Another Update...

Alright, I think it can be fixed by simply deleting the added scripts when you're done. Just gotta be cautious.

ClearRaceKey("Lurkers")

ClearRaceKey("skeevers")

endFunction

Have fun.

Question. What all does compiling scripts do? Does it simply create the corresponding pex file?