(OLD) Pregnancy Weighted TBBP Body for Bodyslide++

DavePeesThePool, TBBP body can crush on undress if your race is elf or orc. I experienced it once. Did you activated "Ork&ElfFix4TBBP.esp"? It is in main TBBP archive from Dragonfly, Liuli just post link to it (post #90). Maybe that .esp can fix your problem. But if it's already active, well... i don't know. XD

well I mean, if u ctd at the point where the naked female mesh is needed to be shown, its safe to assume its related to the naked female mesh. Tbbp meshes will Ctd the game if you don't have a Tbbp bone enabled skeleton installed so...

Try it with a NON-tbbp body.  stick an ordinary body mesh back in your game, see if u ctd. If u don't./ I think its safe to say it was the mesh and the thing with tbbp meshes is they ctd your game if you don't have a tbbp skeleton. So install xp32 skeleton. Again if u already did it.

The weird thing is... everything works fine in a couple scenarios...

- With TBBP installed, and using regular bodyslide meshes... no crash on disrobe

- with TBBP installed, and using bodyslide ++ and the CB++Body TBBP sliderset, no crash on disrobe (and TBBP is functioning great... just no pregnant belly)

- with TBBP NOT installed, and using bodyslide ++ and the CB++Body TBBP Belly or BellyBig50 slidersets, no crash on disrobe, but the body looks terrible when trying to animate when I walk without TBBP installed (however, the pregnant belly works with my sexlab hentaipregnancy)

- with TBBP installed, using bodyslide ++ and the CB++Body TBBP Belly or BellyBig50 slidersets, I crash on disrobe.

So it's not just the mesh alone... but somehow it's not working right with TBBP actually installed even though I know TBBP is working correctly with other TBBP specific meshes.

I've installed/overwritten/reinstalled xp32's skeleton 5 or 6 times in the last few days... Just for sanity's sake (or insanity I guess, depending on how you look at it)... the behavior I described above has been the same throughout it all.

DavePeesThePool, TBBP body can crush on undress if your race is elf or orc. I experienced it once. Did you activated "Ork&ElfFix4TBBP.esp"? It is in main TBBP archive from Dragonfly, Liuli just post link to it (post #90). Maybe that .esp can fix your problem. But if it's already active, well... i don't know. XD

Yeah, I uninstalled TBBP a couple days ago that I got from the nexus and nabbed the one someone recommended earlier in this topic that was hosted on loverslab and installed that one instead.  I can confirm Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp is present and activated in my mod manager.

By the way, the character giving me problems is breton.

Yeah, I uninstalled TBBP a couple days ago that I got from the nexus and nabbed the one someone recommended earlier in this topic that was hosted on loverslab and installed that one instead.  I can confirm Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp is present and activated in my mod manager.

By the way, the character giving me problems is breton.

Try running bodyslide++ (in administrator mode), choose CB++ TBBP Belly sliderset and press build. Afterwords install this skeleton: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20027-xpms-modified-for-tbbp-fixes-breasts-too-high-crushed-butt/

Next, run FNIS for users (which version do you have btw?) in administrator mode, make sure all the boxes are unmarked, except 'arm skeleton fix', have that one marked. Run FNIS and see if you get any errors.

If after that you still have problems, I have no idea what would help.

No matter what I do it simply doesn't work, always crashes on load or new game. Troubleshooting doesn't help much either, as all it says is "install the skeleton properly" and I DO have the skeleton installed properly.

.... if you are using SoS by chance, do NOT overwrite the SoS male skeleton with the XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS - XPMS 1-81. Or, you will get just that. Only the female skelly gets added. 

No matter what I do it simply doesn't work, always crashes on load or new game. Troubleshooting doesn't help much either, as all it says is "install the skeleton properly" and I DO have the skeleton installed properly.

.... if you are using SoS by chance, do NOT overwrite the SoS male skeleton with the XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS - XPMS 1-81. Or, you will get just that. Only the female skelly gets added. 

That's a big problem with SoS then - Female companions use the male skeleton which is why XPMS overrides the skeletons of both genders. This means SoS will mess up some animations of female companions.

That's a big problem with SoS then - Female companions use the male skeleton which is why XPMS overrides the skeletons of both genders. This means SoS will mess up some animations of female companions.

I believe the SoS skelly is an XP32 skeleton, but VectorPlexus added an extra bone, in the bony place, so should still work with followers, but don't quote me on that as I haven't tested personally yet.

SoS skelly should be compatible with standard TBBP, [not sure about belly bone], but XPMS current skelly not compatible with SoS.  You'll just get CTD on loading a save or when pc/npc undress.  XP32 is usually fast about upgrading things for compatibility. Assuming he knows it needs upgrading...

here is an optional skelly for SoS: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36923//? not sure if it belly bone enabled for fem-followers using male skeletons. But, this skeleton messes up the erection angle in most SL Framework Animations, so may be best to stick to default SoS skeleton.

Try running bodyslide++ (in administrator mode), choose CB++ TBBP Belly sliderset and press build. Afterwords install this skeleton: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20027-xpms-modified-for-tbbp-fixes-breasts-too-high-crushed-butt/

Next, run FNIS for users (which version do you have btw?) in administrator mode, make sure all the boxes are unmarked, except 'arm skeleton fix', have that one marked. Run FNIS and see if you get any errors.

Thank you good sir!  That did the trick.

Well good news. I've finally sorted out the issue with wrist seams in all non-default CBBE Builds, or any body meshes skinned in the same position as their vertices are located (aka properly). i.e. all meshes exported out of 3ds max. I had to manually hex edit the NH_LockSeamHi.bsd seam clamping file with a list of the xyz floats of all the vertices in a correctly skinned mesh with it's vertices manually adjusted to meet the skin offset in the hands, which I then exported and converted to hexadecimal format. I finished the high weight file and I'm starting work on the low weight one now.

What does this mean? Well it basically means that not only my meshes, and every other bbp and tbbp bodyslide body and armor which shared this issue, which was almost all of them, can have it's sliders changed from NH_LockseamXX.bsd to :heart:Proper_LockseamXX.bsd :heart:  and be seamless around the wrists. Simple as that.

Next release will include these fixes as well as an armor if time permits.

post-277-0-07303700-1375862544_thumb.jpg

• Navigate to the CB++ Body TBBP Belly or CB++ Body TBBP BellyBig50 sliderset in the CB++ Bodies Group and Build.

can anyone explain this to me step by step  where can i find this cb++bodies group and build??

In the Group Filter of bodyslide... and the build button in bodyslide.

• Navigate to the CB++ Body TBBP Belly or CB++ Body TBBP BellyBig50 sliderset in the CB++ Bodies Group and Build.

can anyone explain this to me step by step  where can i find this cb++bodies group and build??

if you properly installed bodyslide and bodyslide ++, you will find an executable bodyslide++ in this folder:

...\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\

You run that, and the gui has dropdowns on the top left for group, and sliderset.  Once you've select the options indicated above, you click the build button.

Thank you good sir!  That did the trick.

woot! :)

Hello,

Guess i keep doing something wrong, because i can't get the belly to grow. Installed it after a few mods and it didn't work, so i decided to make a clean and fresh Skyrim install. I removed the game and everything associated with it, and did an entire clean install.

Here's the order of what i did:

1. Installed Skyrim

2. Copied DLC's (Dragonborn, Hearthfire, Dawnguard)

3. Updated game to 1.9.32.0

After that the basic tools:

1. Installed SKSE

2. Installed FNIS

3. Installed SkyUI

After that i installed the body/skeleton mods in this order:

1. CBBE body

2. Bodyslide ++

3. TBBP + run & idle fix (the ones posted on this forum, believe the link was somewhere in this thread)

Then a mod to test the pregnancy:

1. EstrusforSkyrim

2. EstrusChaurus

And after that i completed the install and did this:

1. Install latest version of XP32 Maximum Skeleton ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800//? )

Got prompted by NMM asking if i wanted to overwrite the TBBP Dragonfly skeleton, so i pressed yes.

2. Ran Generate FNIS for Users

3. Opened Bodyslide++ as admin and used Group Filter "CB++ Bodies" and Sliderset "C++ Body TBBP Belly".

4. Checked if the files made with bodyslide were correctly placed into "data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\".

After that i started the game for the first time, so i made an entire new save. I used Quickstart so i could run out of the cave, do "COC Whiterunorigin" and was in Whiterun. There i used the "player.placeatme" to summon a Chaurus, so i could test if i get pregnant.

The mod itself works, the animations, the Chaurus attack and i get those message prompts "Your breasts are feeling sore" and "your breasts are swelling". 

The problem is, i don't see my breasts actually swelling and i don't see the belly grow.

How long did the Chaurus Estrus pregnancy lasted? Try setting it's duration in the MCM to 7 days to see proper growth with this body. Also increase 'max belly size' to at least 5.0, and make sure the belly/breasts growth is enabled in the Chaurus Estrus MCM.

Thanks for your reply :)

Default incubation period was on 3 days, so that might have been a bit short so i set it to 7. Changed belly size to 5 and checked if everything was enabled. Belly/breast growth was on "fast". Also checked the skeleton tab and saw all the different nodes were enabled.

Summoned a Chaurus and waited for the animation to complete and the message "Estrue chaurus: save ok" or something to appear. After that i did the "set timescale to 2000" because i'm lazy. Not sure if this may cause any conflicts, so that's why im mentioning it.

Now i saw a noticeable difference in breast size :) .

oErU3tY.png

The belly however didn't get that big. Is it still not working correctly, or is it just the Chaurus pregnancy that doesn't make it grow so much? Maybe i have to try Sexlab Procreation or something.

Guesswork here - in CB++, after you choose your slider and preset, what is the belly slider percent for min/max forms? I'm wondering if the belly growth is dependant on this slider as a start value of sorts and bellies don't grow if the initial belly is set to 0%. Can you try to see if the 'belly' slider can be moved to 50% at least and press build? For example my belly slider tends to be 35% min 75% max.

Looks like that worked, the belly slide was on something like 20% by default.

I moved it to 50% for the light weight and 75% for the heavy and now i got a belly. It was still not that big, but i guess i can tweak the bodyslide settings a bit more? Min on 65% and max on 95% or something. Or try setting Chaurus to 6x growth.

Thanks a lot for the help :D

Looks like that worked, the belly slide was on something like 20% by default.

I moved it to 50% for the light weight and 75% for the heavy and now i got a belly. It was still not that big, but i guess i can tweak the bodyslide settings a bit more? Min on 65% and max on 95% or something. Or try setting Chaurus to 6x growth.

Thanks a lot for the help :D

That would work, but the MCM belly growth is still limited since the amount of "belly growth per day" never changes. So day 7 of pregnancy will never go past 5x growth, for example.

And by the way:

oErU3tY.png

This second image seems like a good example of the XPMS issue that causes breasts to hover too high when using TBBP animations. Might consider using this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20027-xpms-modified-for-tbbp-fixes-breasts-too-high-crushed-butt/

Guesswork here - in CB++, after you choose your slider and preset, what is the belly slider percent for min/max forms? I'm wondering if the belly growth is dependant on this slider as a start value of sorts and bellies don't grow if the initial belly is set to 0%. Can you try to see if the 'belly' slider can be moved to 50% at least and press build? For example my belly slider tends to be 35% min 75% max.

Well that's the reason that there's two sets. The Regular _Belly one has more growth, but also a lot more distortion, the big50 has less growth and is less distorted, looking far better at larger sizes, however, requires the bigbelly slider... or an approximation of the other sliders, to be at or around 50, or it will be flat looking. By that same token, bodyslide preset with a larger belly will look elongated unless the _bigbelly is used.

So, in addition to the vertex weighting on the model itself determining the growth, it also directly correlates to the distance the stomach on the bodyslide preset is away from the belly node on the skeleton... which is a delicate balance.

where I can find conversions for armor and clothes?

I use cb++ to create mesh... there are no conversions of vanilla armor to use with cb++ and the mesh TBBP Belly?

no one is working on this?

I'm not a modder. :(

Making armors that match up to my own standards is a lengthy and difficult process. I will be releasing conversions in the future, but not at a fast pace.

where I can find conversions for armor and clothes?

I use cb++ to create mesh... there are no conversions of vanilla armor to use with cb++ and the mesh TBBP Belly?

no one is working on this?

I'm not a modder. :(

Making armors that match up to my own standards is a lengthy and difficult process. I will be releasing conversions in the future, but not at a fast pace.

thanks! :D

I tried to follow this guide to change ingame armors/clothes mesh:

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Converting_an_armour_to_another_body_for_Skyrim

but blender is an evil program!