(OLD) Pregnancy Weighted TBBP Body for Bodyslide++

It is not compatible with lastest XP32 body for JOP, it changed some bone numeration ex. Butt bone in this skeleton is around 150 in new it's around 230.

Bone numeration generally only matters for ragdolls. I can add hundreds of nodes to a skeleton any place I want and it'll still function correctly as long as it has the essentials... but again, for joy of perspective take a look at jacques' earler in the thread.

How exactly do you build your bodies from the cANdorrect slider set?

In Bodyslide++, you choose the sliderset "CB++ Body TBBP Belly".

And then what do you do after that?

Optionally, you choose a preset you like, view it in with preview, change whichever sliders you want to create the body shape you like the best.

Then, you press Build. That's it.

if you guys are having issues make sure you have an updated body slider.

unistall everything modwise that is body/ skeleton effecting

install cbbe bottom booty with body slide body and body slide.

install the body slide mod with extra sliders. read the description. download/install the vanilla armors and killable kheos also . also download/install : look for remodeled vanilla armors for bodyslider with bbp

install  aced 2.4 tbbp nude overright everything except the textures.

(Optional) you may want to install tbbp dragonfly butt bounce files for the nifs but im pretty sure they are the same thing in adec 2.4 nude

install xpms 8.1 skeleton

download zecoron's CBBE TBBP mesh pregnancy. install it for your body slider

make sure you right click properties on body slider and allow admin or else batch build wont work

and make your own preset with cbbe tbbp belly or the other one.

also look for skyrim ero animations. they are animations like bbp and butt jiggle for sex. look thouroughly for this it may be in japanese websites but i think its here somewhere also.

and look for hdt physics which adds bounce and jiggle to the skeleton, not from an animation file, read description and forums about it. you dont have to remove the female char assets animation file but the jjiggle looks more static with it. just back it up just in case. make sure you fnis after words

right now i just need to wait hopefully for armor pregnant support, if anyone knows how to make the armors show up right when your pregnant with the belly and pregnant breast

I did this and it worked fine, but after having to de-activate and re-activate all my mods to fix some error with the HenaiPregnancy mod itself I get a CTD when the belly grows that won't stop however many times I re-do it following these instructions. :(

Sorry to double post but:

I install CBBE with Bodyslide.

I install Bodyslide ++

I install XPMS latest version.

I install the CBBE TBBP mesh

I open Bodyslide+ as Admin, open CBBE++ Bodies, select TBBP pregnant belly or whatever it is called.

I press Build

I open Skyrim and had one belly growth pregnancy and now with nothing changed I get no more belly growth on successive pregnancies.

Really not sure what is going on.

I install Bodyslide ++

I open Bodyslide+ as Admin, open CBBE++ Bodies, select TBBP pregnant belly or whatever it is called.

I press Build

I open Skyrim and had one belly growth pregnancy and now with nothing changed I get no more belly growth on successive pregnancies.

Have you verified that bodyslide is working? The other body parts match what you set in bodyslide?

You have CBBE obviously but sure you don't have another body installed?

is there a BBP Version for CBBE ++ with a belly bone enamble? [Animations for tbbp are limited and a bit jelloy, and tbbp has some issues with CTD and crushed geometry when used with non-tbbp animations.]

I have to agree with this.  If I don't install TBBP everything is working OK but the CBBE animations look terrible with the TBBP bodyslide ++ built meshes.

If I install TBBP to see if I'm OK with how those animations work, I CTD before my save even finishes loading.

You know whats weird is I can create TBBP bodies just fine through body slide but when I use this pregnancy weighted TBBP slider I get CTD each time my character removes her clothing... I'm stumped as i swear I've tried everything I can think of on how to get this slider working. 

NVM got it working...

Now just to get this to work with all clothing during each stage of hentaipreg... lol

I install Bodyslide ++

I press Build

Have you verified that bodyslide is working? The other body parts match what you set in bodyslide?

You have CBBE obviously but sure you don't have another body installed?

No other body, CBBE from a clean install. Bodyslide is working I'm fairly sure, if I manually change the sliders and press build it shows up as the default body in game.

is there a BBP Version for CBBE ++ with a belly bone enamble? [Animations for tbbp are limited and a bit jelloy, and tbbp has some issues with CTD and crushed geometry when used with non-tbbp animations.]

I have to agree with this.  If I don't install TBBP everything is working OK but the CBBE animations look terrible with the TBBP bodyslide ++ built meshes.

If I install TBBP to see if I'm OK with how those animations work, I CTD before my save even finishes loading.

Figured out a partial work-around, at least for tbbp SexLab animations: use the nude body suit option in SexLabs MCM, replace existing SexLab mesh with tbbp mesh, at least you'll get tbbp effects during SL events. Unfortunately, SL does not handle the NudeSuit option without hickups. You'll need to occasionally 'unequip' the nude suit clothing in your inventory manually. At least you'll be able to use the many optional animations available for bbp, vs the single tbbp jello/strange-elbows set, [though I do use the standing idle animation from tbbp]. tbbp also has some broken mesh geometry that becomes spiky and unnatural during crouch and a few sl animations, but options always nice to have.

At least you'll be able to use the many optional animations available for bbp, vs the single tbbp jello/strange-elbows set, [though I do use the standing idle animation from tbbp]. tbbp also has some broken mesh geometry that becomes spiky and unnatural during crouch and a few sl animations, but options always nice to have.

It sounds like you're using the TBBP version from Nexus which is not a good version.

Use the one from here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15221-rel-new-updates-nov-28th-tender-bbp-a-new-bbp-simulation/?p=388360

I recommend using optional run 2 to avoid the "strange elbows". I'm not suffering any broken mesh geometry either, what body area breaks for you?

You know whats weird is I can create TBBP bodies just fine through body slide but when I use this pregnancy weighted TBBP slider I get CTD each time my character removes her clothing... I'm stumped as i swear I've tried everything I can think of on how to get this slider working. 

NVM got it working...

Now just to get this to work with all clothing during each stage of hentaipreg... lol

What did you do to make it work?  I was also getting CTD everytime I took her clothes off.  When I just tried one of the generic TBBP bodyslide ++ options and built that, the TBBP animations and everything work fine and I'm not getting a CTD when I take off my clothes.

I might actually just keep the TBBP, I think it looks pretty good.  But the 2 pregnancy slidersets from this mod give me the CTD when I disrobe.

What did you do to get it working?

Guys if you're getting a CTD use the troubleshooting section in the op. There is no other reason that you'd get a CTD upon disrobing other than having not installed the proper skeleton. You have either not installed in properly or have overwritten it. All the necessary resources are linked in the op. I will eat my shirt if your game is crashing upon disrobing and you've installed your skeleton properly. I WILL EAT MY SHIRT.

I guess i could do that on my own, but dont know how.

Is it possible to add a 3D Pubic Hair to the Mesh or even to the BodySlider?

That's something i miss the most with the new Bodyreplacer.

I tried to add the pubic hair on my own, but i just wont show up ingame, even if i set everything right. Also the Skeleton is able to use it, it just dont get loaded by the mesh itself.

I openend NifSkope, copied the branch of the pubic hair. Pasted it into the Mesh and set it in place where it belongs and saved it. I also already enabled the Texture files in NifSkope to see if the texture gets loaded right and it works fine.

What am i missing?

Guys if you're getting a CTD use the troubleshooting section in the op. There is no other reason that you'd get a CTD upon disrobing other than having not installed the proper skeleton. You have either not installed in properly or have overwritten it. All the necessary resources are linked in the op. I will eat my shirt if your game is crashing upon disrobing and you've installed your skeleton properly. I WILL EAT MY SHIRT.

I would hate for you to eat your shirt.  I did use the troubleshooting section.  Just to make sure i just went through it again, reinstalled xpsm 1-81 using NMM.

Went into bodyslide ++, chose CB ++ Bodies group filter, CB ++ Body TBBP Belly sliderset... then build.

startup the skse from NMM, load my game, disrobe, CTD. 

If at this point I go into bodyslide ++, choose CB ++ Bodies and CB ++ Body TBBP sliderset, build.  I can open the game using the same steps above, disrobe, and everything looks fine, the TBBP animations are working great... I just have no pregnant belly with my hentaipregenancy.

Maybe there's a step I'm missing from xp32's installation?  Like I said, I'm just using NMM to install the XPMS 1-81 NMM-BAIN Installer (downloaded right through the manager)... I've downloaded the FULL RESOURCES v1-6 - For MODERS-Animation but didn't do anything with it... does it contain something I need?  xp32's installation instructions, at least on the nexus description page, aren't very clear (or in fact, there's not really any instructions).  But I figured since it said "for Moders" and I'm not a modder, that it wasn't something I needed.

I was already using realistic ragdoll (reduced force) from way before installing xp32... so I didn't do anything to change or reinstall that... I am NOT using joy of perspective (and never had).  Maybe there's still something I'm missing?  I do try to read every OP for stuff installed from loverslab, and every description from anything installed from the nexus before installing, so I THINK I have all my requirements in order... but I'm only human.  Do you think I'm missing something?

Don't eat your shirt

maybe try a new/restart game [orphan scripts are buggy], or even a second clean install, I just rename skyrim _game, skyrim_user_appdata and skyrim_save directories for two installations, one modded and one vanilla, but this looks promising Skyrim Installation Swapper which likely allows for Mod Managers as well.

This way you can add mods slowly, find your conflict. Though sometimes it is as simple as loading up a clean restart, or just doing a complete re-install, but might as well do the dual install then. Check S.T.E.P.S tutorial on clean install, re-install.

I would hate for you to eat your shirt.  I did use the troubleshooting section.  Just to make sure i just went through it again, reinstalled xpsm 1-81 using NMM.

Went into bodyslide ++, chose CB ++ Bodies group filter, CB ++ Body TBBP Belly sliderset... then build.

startup the skse from NMM, load my game, disrobe, CTD. 

If at this point I go into bodyslide ++, choose CB ++ Bodies and CB ++ Body TBBP sliderset, build.  I can open the game using the same steps above, disrobe, and everything looks fine, the TBBP animations are working great... I just have no pregnant belly with my hentaipregenancy.

Maybe there's a step I'm missing from xp32's installation?  Like I said, I'm just using NMM to install the XPMS 1-81 NMM-BAIN Installer (downloaded right through the manager)... I've downloaded the FULL RESOURCES v1-6 - For MODERS-Animation but didn't do anything with it... does it contain something I need?  xp32's installation instructions, at least on the nexus description page, aren't very clear (or in fact, there's not really any instructions).  But I figured since it said "for Moders" and I'm not a modder, that it wasn't something I needed.

I was already using realistic ragdoll (reduced force) from way before installing xp32... so I didn't do anything to change or reinstall that... I am NOT using joy of perspective (and never had).  Maybe there's still something I'm missing?  I do try to read every OP for stuff installed from loverslab, and every description from anything installed from the nexus before installing, so I THINK I have all my requirements in order... but I'm only human.  Do you think I'm missing something?

Don't eat your shirt

1. Open XPSM 1-81 NMM-Bain Installer, find folder "00 Skeleton Rig", drop it in your data. Then find "10 Default", unpack it in data. Ok. With that sorted out.

2. Download this - http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=33241, drop it in your CB++. Сreate the body, then save.

Not sure what I did wrong, but every single female in my game now has a pregnant belly.  No list of named pregnant females either.  However, the clear all pregnancies toggle for preparing for upgrade and uninstall removed a pregnancy from my character.  After reloading the save and then trying to clean save, same thing... lots of pregnant looking females.  What the heck did I miss? 

EDIT: All is ok now... clean save trick doesn't work... probably should read more carefully, since I thought it would...  Working ok now, on a NEW game.

Functions like a dream with HentaiPregnancy mod.  Still need to test it all out with the Estrus Charus mod. 

Great work getting this body set up for us ... Thank you. 

1. Open XPSM 1-81 NMM-Bain Installer, find folder "00 Skeleton Rig", drop it in your data. Then find "10 Default", unpack it in data. Ok. With that sorted out.

2. Download this - http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=33241, drop it in your CB++. Сreate the body, then save.

I appreciate the help.  i followed your steps... Still getting CTD upon disrobe.

I appreciate the help.  i followed your steps... Still getting CTD upon disrobe.

Maybe you get CTD for another reason? Write to tech support or u can try the program TES5Edit to find out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw3g_N1jcZQ

well I mean, if u ctd at the point where the naked female mesh is needed to be shown, its safe to assume its related to the naked female mesh. Tbbp meshes will Ctd the game if you don't have a Tbbp bone enabled skeleton installed so...

Try it with a NON-tbbp body.  stick an ordinary body mesh back in your game, see if u ctd. If u don't./ I think its safe to say it was the mesh and the thing with tbbp meshes is they ctd your game if you don't have a tbbp skeleton. So install xp32 skeleton. Again if u already did it.