(OLD) Pregnancy Weighted TBBP Body for Bodyslide++

Hi, I have some question with the Bodyslide ++ .exe

1.   With those 2 builds I can "see" pregnancy.

2.  Which present on each of the builds do I use? None right?

3. Are the build files for this called Dragonfly TBBP_Bigbelly50.nif and Dragonscale_Bigbelly50.nif

4. Will pregnancy show when I equip any armor (I have all the download requirements)

5. I set set bigbelly at 50 NOT pregnancybelly right?

6. I'm Dyslexic and find all this stuff at my limits so can you please be patience and specific / detailed in your replies. Thank you.

Hi, I have some question with the Bodyslide ++ .exe

1.   With those 2 builds I can "see" pregnancy.

2.  Which present on each of the builds do I use? None right?

3. Are the build files for this called Dragonfly TBBP_Bigbelly50.nif and Dragonscale_Bigbelly50.nif

4. Will pregnancy show when I equip any armor (I have all the download requirements)

5. I set set bigbelly at 50 NOT pregnancybelly right?

6. I'm Dyslexic and find all this stuff at my limits so can you please be patience and specific / detailed in your replies. Thank you.

1. Yes, provided you have one of the mods I listed in the original post.
  2. Any preset you want as long as bigbelly is set to about 50 on low and high weights.
  3. Those are the names of the slider sets.
  4. No.
  5. Yes.
  6. Sort of.

Hello,

Id really appreciate some help with this MOD. I simply CTD when disrobing an NPC, i have all pre requisites installed but im farily certain its got something to do with TBBP, when i build a body with a "Belly" it crashes, if not, it works fine. So if i select CB++Pregnancy and choose any body with "belly" it crashes. I have XPMS installed, just to be sure its the "04 1stpersonSkeleton Default BBP and belly bone" mesh folder in the "XPMS 1-92 NMM-BAIN INSTALLER-26800-1-92" download right? I know im missing something so please forgive.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Update: At this stage i also realize i may have installed the skeleton wrong, but in all fairness for someone thats not too good with skeletons the 1.92 update (XPMS) is difficult to comprehend with all its folders, i simply may have installed the wrong folder or may have not installed the needed one. Please help me with the right skeleton.

Hello,

Id really appreciate some help with this MOD. I simply CTD when disrobing an NPC, i have all pre requisites installed but im farily certain its got something to do with TBBP, when i build a body with a "Belly" it crashes, if not, it works fine. So if i select CB++Pregnancy and choose any body with "belly" it crashes. I have XPMS installed, just to be sure its the "04 1stpersonSkeleton Default BBP and belly bone" mesh folder in the "XPMS 1-92 NMM-BAIN INSTALLER-26800-1-92" download right? I know im missing something so please forgive.

Update: At this stage i also realize i may have installed the skeleton wrong, but in all fairness for someone thats not too good with skeletons the 1.92 update (XPMS) is difficult to comprehend with all its folders, i simply may have installed the wrong folder or may have not installed the needed one. Please help me with the right skeleton.

In xpms you'll notice two folders that contain no files.

00 == Core ==

and

10 == Options ==

These are groups.

Core contains the skeleton rig, which helps the game with animating non-vanilla bones, as well as several optional animations and first person skeletons.

Options are the different options you have for the 3rd person skeleton itself. The main difference being the placement of the weapons.

Hello,

In xpms you'll notice two folders that contain no files.

00 == Core ==

and

10 == Options ==

These are groups.

Core contains the skeleton rig, which helps the game with animating non-vanilla bones, as well as several optional animations and first person skeletons.

Options are the different options you have for the 3rd person skeleton itself. The main difference being the placement of the weapons.

I apologize for not reading the above post accurately, but thats what happens when your inundated.

I have 2 questions:

1) Ok so am i right in thinking that the only one needed for this mod is the Skeleton Rig? If not would any of the default ones do?

Update: I got it to work before i saw the above post, through XPMS modders resource as mentioned by one of the users on this thread..i hope that wont cause any unforeseen issues.

2) I got the pregnancy mechanism to work with Hentai pregnancy but only the first time, now the belly doesnt grow anymore and even though it says the NPC is pregnant there is no change to her body? Can someone help me out with why this is the case?

Thanks in advance.

1) Ok so am i right in thinking that the only one needed for this mod is the Skeleton Rig? If not would any of the default ones do?

The skeleton rig is the only thing you don't need. As I said before, it's only for animations... It's certainly important if you want correct behavior with animations which include breast movement, however what you need is the 3rd person skeleton. That's what prevents crashing and allows the stomach to grow.

If you're not seeing any growth of the stomach, then i would refer you to the troubleshooting section of the original post.

attachicon.gifScreenShot2.bmp     Not as good as other pics I've seen but I got it working :)  177hours preg by dragon.

Of course it's not as good as the other pics. That's a pic of a different mod. ;)

ive got the latest xp32 skelly and tbbp dragonfly ectect but when i make a tbbp preg50 body for dark elf it ctd's. i haven't overwritten the skelly and im not using the joy of perspective. it works fine with a normal cbbe body but i dont know if the belly and tings work. any help ???

*ATTENTION ANYONE GETTING CTD WHEN DISROBING* ((Solved))  Install the TBBP mod deal first.  Then, install xpms skeleton, BUT when you are going through the installation eventually you come upon a part where there are 3 boxes you can check, the second box should say something about ece slider or something like that.  Anyways, check this box as well as the one above it.  If you do this, you should be good to go.  I was having the problems and I fixed it in this way.

Dec 20: Version 2.0. Major reorganization of files and build system; Inclusion of many required .bsd files in main download; Complete reweight of all models; Removal of Breast01 bone to expedite or make possible conversion of additional outfits without going over the 4 weights per vertex limit; Addition of CT77 Archmage Robes and Keos Wench outfit; Overall backend improvements; Added optional normal map; Relabeling.

Major revisions all around, and I added two new outfits.

Mod has been converted to Bodyslide2... not that I had to really do anything, it was more of an organizational change.

Please see new topic:

[PSB] Pregnancy Scaling Body - for Bodyslide2

• 1 year later...