(OLD) Pregnancy Weighted TBBP Body for Bodyslide++

Also, I use this vanilla armor replacer: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25259/

It should be noted - that that mod (at least it's resources) is a requirement.

(Sorry for my bad english)

Ive discovered estrus chaurus mod not recently, so ive decided to make it work with this body. And i dont know how but it worked first time, than ive made CB++ meshes with new presets. At that moment problems appeared :@ . First time after changes pregnant body was used instead normal body..... I have to make new presets in CB++Body. But pregnant body disappeared completly. I reinstaled skeleton, CBBE and CB++ slider, but it didnt helped. Instead ma game CTD when i took off gear from char.

So i reinstalled again all nessary mods. FNIS, XPMS etc. Tried again like it was explained in first post..... failed......

Than in MCM i foud that body replacers (nodes?) for pegnancy not tiked except of "skirt"... 

I dont know what to do.... :at:

Please read the installation instructions and troubleshooting section on the main page. Every possible problem related to this mod and it's solution, that I'm aware of, is contained therein. You may, however, be misunderstanding the nature of this mod... it's difficult for me to determine. The pregnant body and the normal body are the same body, the belly size is controlled by other mods. And again, CTD upon disrobing is only caused by not having a compatible skeleton, it will always occur in that circumstance and never occur otherwise.

Awww.... But it worked! Well my fail this is no doubt :-/

So ive dealed with CTD problem.

Now i have another one.

I just dont understand what preset i shoul use in BodySlide ++, when i make meshes like it was explained (cb++pregnancy group with bellybig 50 sliderset). What preset i should use? I have to make own preset?

So when i ve made meshes in cb++pregnancy group, i load game and seeing "pregnant" body instead normal :-/ .

Awww.... But it worked! Well my fail this is no doubt :-/

So ive dealed with CTD problem.

Now i have another one.

I just dont understand what preset i shoul use in BodySlide ++, when i make meshes like it was explained (cb++pregnancy group with bellybig 50 sliderset). What preset i should use? I have to make own preset?

So when i ve made meshes in cb++pregnancy group, i load game and seeing "pregnant" body instead normal :-/ .

The CB++ Body TBBP BigBelly50 is just a base mesh, so to speak.  It allows for pregnancy mods to actually expand the belly region.  The Preset, section allows you to customize that mesh.  For optimal results, you want the slider for Big Belly to be at about 50% on both the low weight and high weight side (these are all per the instructions for this mod, which I found were right on for the effect I was looking for).  I wouldn't bother using the Pregnancy Belly slider.  You can customize the rest of your look however you like.  Also, be careful with some of the sliders, as I've found that altering some seem to cause a CTD.  I don't have a list though unfortunately.

Just to clarify, you don't have to make either side (low weight or high weight) look pregnant - your mod (I believe you said Estrus Chaurus) will take care of that once your character becomes pregnant.

I hope that helps.

Also, be careful with some of the sliders, as I've found that altering some seem to cause a CTD.  I don't have a list though unfortunately.

Cannot reproduce. Please elaborate if possible.

I'll play around with the settings after I stabilize my game again (I updated FNIS and things started going a little crazy).  I think I remember which ones caused a CTD, but I'll refrain from posting until I try it again.  If I succeed, I'll post the preset for you to check out.

Ok, weird (in a good way).  I tried a few things that I know caused a CTD the other day (Breast Width and Breast Cleavage were two I was almost positive caused a problem) and now they seem to work fine.  Considering the other problems I was having at the time though, it could have been something else (I re-installed EVERYTHING 100% from scratch two days ago).  The only reason I thought it was the preset is because it was all I had changed and switching to a previous preset fixed it.

In any event, my apologies - they all seem to be working.

*runs off to update body with previously avoided settings*

[Version 1.11 big50 - reporting deformation issue]

Hi zecoron,

I noticed that the breast is deformed if the weight increases above the value of 1.5 (NPC L Breast and NPC R Breast skeletal value).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the image with a value of 3.000 (niftools):

-------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in-game (CBBE Body CB++ Custom) + (Hentai Pregnancy) or (Estrus Chaurus)

value 3.0

-------------

value 2.0

-------------

the acceptable value to avoid the deformation is 1.5

-------------

The new big50 NPCbelly deformation instead, is perfect.

nice job!

:D

The breast issue isn't really unique to this body. The slight deformation was present in the original TBBP body... and here I've had to cull some weights to make room for the belly weight or I'll hit the weight limit. I've repainted most of those weights myself to allow for the same fluid effects but still have belly scaling... but that's not the real issue.

To be honest, TBBP isn't designed for breast scaling, it's designed for fluid animations... it has uneven weights and relies on scaling breast and breast01 bones independently.

I can redesign it further but a couple of problems arise, the first of which being that the animations just won't look the same. Organization of the breast nodes also has an effect on the shape, which is something I have no control over...

The next time I'm doing weights I'll give it a look-at. The weighting is already significantly different from TBBP, so just redoing the breasts completely isn't a far cry from where I'm at.

Hey I cant see the joy of perspective fix anymore, it's not compatible with the newest verison of this body?

Use the file posted by jacques00 on page two. My skeleton was older and not technically compatible with the newest JoP... I don't really keep tabs on joy of perspective.

Hey I cant see the joy of perspective fix anymore, it's not compatible with the newest verison of this body?

Use the file posted by jacques00 on page two. My skeleton was older and not technically compatible with the newest JoP... I don't really keep tabs on joy of perspective.

Yea, you can use the version I edited, or you can go all out and get Groovetama's edited version of the XPMS, which should have all the bone support for TJOP. But do keep in mind that currently, XPMS is undergoing some updates and will most likely be compatible with the latest TJOP, along with belly node and the like if the latest update hasn't been already.

Could anyone list a simple short concise bodybuild for the PC.

HP works fine i just can not get any player to show body changes.

I know it is because i dont have a file built and stored.

Today i finally had the Preg group show up in my slider

That is the sixth try with as many uninstall reinstalls to get the preg group to show.  My mind is Fried.

Have had a time getting.  Any mods to work with SL since the V120 and Fnis 4.0 changes. 

I have 2 mods working well now.

If i can get the body changes working with out Armor , clothing , reliably i can try and make up ones for NPC's and give armor a try.

cheers,

sachs

• 2 weeks later...

Just out of curiosity,  how did you create the .bsd files for this body's slider sets? 

I made sure I exported with the same vertex counts so the vast majority of the bsd files are just from the originals. There's another zap slider I made inside bodyslide itself, using an obj with those vertices in a different location... the wrist seam locker that's meant to correct for the offset in the default cbbe skinning should normally be made in blender with scripts, as bodyslide has no way of creating those, but I don't have such scripts, so I made it manually in a hex editor using the xyz floats of the bordering vertices... a process I don't recommend.

Could someone please help me? Ive extracted the files and then moved them to my BodySlide folder of Calientetools. i open bodyslide ++ and drop down slidersets and theres no TBBP BigBelly50. just CB ++ body TBBP, CB++ Body BBP, and CB ++ Body. I just dont know what am i doing wrong

They have their own group filter called CB++ Pregnancy. Just review the install instructions.

Could someone please help me? Ive extracted the files and then moved them to my BodySlide folder of Calientetools. i open bodyslide ++ and drop down slidersets and theres no TBBP BigBelly50. just CB ++ body TBBP, CB++ Body BBP, and CB ++ Body. I just dont know what am i doing wrong

They have their own group filter called CB++ Pregnancy. Just review the install instructions.

Thank you! the belly works and grows just fine. im a little annoyed by how really large the breasts get but its a minor fix of lowering down the maximum size in EC