(OLD) Pregnancy Weighted TBBP Body for Bodyslide++

i have a request, i've recently taken a look at the unp body and turns out i prefer it to the cbbe body, and the unp presets in cb++ still don't end up looking like the originals, but the only issue is that there's only one body with a pregnant belly node for unp, and no bodyslide config for one like this one here for cbbe.

so my request is (if its not alot of work that is, i have no clue what goes into making these) theres the unp bodyslide here on the labs http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11468-bodyslide-unp-v04-30-sliders/?hl=%2Bbodyslide, its already got tbbp, pregnant belly sliders and all that, it just has no option to get belly nodes, is there any chance of getting a config file for it that will allow that?

i have a request, i've recently taken a look at the unp body and turns out i prefer it to the cbbe body, and the unp presets in cb++ still don't end up looking like the originals, but the only issue is that there's only one body with a pregnant belly node for unp, and no bodyslide config for one like this one here for cbbe.

so my request is (if its not alot of work that is, i have no clue what goes into making these) theres the unp bodyslide here on the labs http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11468-bodyslide-unp-v04-30-sliders/?hl=%2Bbodyslide, its already got tbbp, pregnant belly sliders and all that, it just has no option to get belly nodes, is there any chance of getting a config file for it that will allow that?

Nop.

I have nothing against the aesthetic design of unp. Certainly it would be more work, and that's a factor, but what it really comes down to is outcomes. The unp model is just far too dense in some areas - displaying too much muscle or specific anatomy that many bodytypes do not have... although there are some smoother normal ones, the normal maps, in general share the same issue. Cosmetically this is not a problem, but when you start changing the geometry of the body that detail starts making less and less sense. This is why the unp bodyslide doesn't work quite as well as the cbbe one... and also why node scaling does not either. Pull things too far and all that pleasing detail and muscle definition becomes amorphous flesh folds that would not exist on a human body of those proportions, which can lead to feelings of confusion, unease or even, in extreme cases, disgust.

ok so let me confirm:

This mod enables the remodeled armor to have pregnancy features using skeleton node scaling?

Holey crap no. I've only done dragonscale armor so far... which I had to hybridize between dragonscale and dragonplate because the area under the breasts has to be relatively simple or unclothed for belly scaling to work. I'm looking at either doing elven next or some of the CalVanilla townspeople clothes. Remodeled armor is only a requirement for belly scaling on dragonscale.

As I mentioned in the pregnant armor thread, I converted last night from my long-beloved UNP body to CBBE and this body. It was stressful but I managed to pull it off and it even worked with the character I had already made!

One question, related to the whole bbp thing: Is there a way to be rid of the running and walking animations? They are terrible. The regular running animation isn't bad, but walking and sprinting annoy me greatly, especially walking since NPCs do it too.

I managed to replace the standing animation (also terrible) but when I install the running mod I normally use (Feminine running and dash) it changes nothing. Were the paths moved or something?

As I mentioned in the pregnant armor thread, I converted last night from my long-beloved UNP body to CBBE and this body. It was stressful but I managed to pull it off and it even worked with the character I had already made!

One question, related to the whole bbp thing: Is there a way to be rid of the running and walking animations? They are terrible. The regular running animation isn't bad, but walking and sprinting annoy me greatly, especially walking since NPCs do it too.

I managed to replace the standing animation (also terrible) but when I install the running mod I normally use (Feminine running and dash) it changes nothing. Were the paths moved or something?

Paths are not changed. For some animations... not the one's you listed... you will need FNIS.

I don't know what installer you're using, but if you can't set proper priorities in that, then a manual install should resolve your issues. I assume you're talking about the Dragonfly's TBBP animations. You don't really need any of those and the package can be installed without them.

Question: Im playing now with B3lisario's SOS for Females, it requires its own SOS compatible skeleton. It is possibily compatible with this body?

@zecoron, I personally use a combo of TBBP animation (for the slow walking animation, love the butt bounce) with running and sprinting from here: http://skyrim.nexusm...om/mods/34508/? Very recomended.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22284-xpms-191-with-sexlab-rough-animations-support-ece-support-for-male-characters-also-on-this-thread/

>should support pretty much everything you need it to.

It's also nice to see somebody actually exported their animations properly for once... butt collapse is a very fixable problem.

Paths are not changed. For some animations... not the one's you listed... you will need FNIS.

I don't know what installer you're using, but if you can't set proper priorities in that, then a manual install should resolve your issues. I assume you're talking about the Dragonfly's TBBP animations. You don't really need any of those and the package can be installed without them.

I figured out after posting this that it was indeed the Dragonfly TBBP mod that included the animations, not the CBBE body itself. 

I think I'm going to uninstall it, as it doesn't really seem to add a whole lot to the experience. I mainly just thought it added jiggle, but I guess it just puts in animations that themselves are supposed to show jiggle? Eh.

Just for reference, though... I use NMM to install stuff, but I tried even manually copying the files for Feminine Running and Dash, and it still couldn't overwrite the Dragonfly animations. I don't know if FNIS was resetting them somehow or what!

I did at least find a less exaggerated walk animation.

Again, try this one: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34508/?

I think it may fit your needs, its worth a try. I personally like the walk animation from TBBP but not runnign and sprinting so I use a combo, walk from TBBP (for the butt bounce) and run and sprint animation from yulk, but if you dislike even the walk/bounce just get rid of TBBP animation at once, this one I link you also incorporates 360 walk and run animation (except when weapon unsheathed ofc), but more 'natural', and also incorporates a little animation support for cloaks which is very cool imo

Have you managed to get hold of the alpha for bodyslide 2  zecoron?

Bodyslide 2 is an excelent tool for converting or mass-converting outfits to bodyslide. It's not that it won't be useful in some regards, but what I'm doing requires more manual corrections and fine-tuning than that program can facilitate... I wish it were just as easy as using a reference or painting circle on the stomach, but there's too many conflicting factors. At the very least, I might be able to use it to convert outfits where the mesh is single-sided.

Hi is maybe the guide in first post not up to date?

Installation:

• Download file at bottom of page.
  • Drop the contents on top of your bodyslide folder.
  • Navigate to the CB++ Pregnancy group and build CB++ Body TBBP BellyBig50 using a preset with the bigbelly slider at approximately 50% at both the minimum and maximum weights. Do the same with CT77 Vanilla - Dragonscale TBBP BellyBig50.
  • You may instead build CB++ Body TBBP Belly using a bigbelly slider of approximately 0%, but technical limitations keep me from promising the same quality.
  • Do not use the PregnancyBelly slider. It would only interfere with the shape. Let your mods handle this.

I cannot find anny CBB++ Pregnancy ?  Downlaoden higest version Zip

Hi is maybe the guide in first post not up to date?

Installation:

• Download file at bottom of page.
  • Drop the contents on top of your bodyslide folder.
  • Navigate to the CB++ Pregnancy group and build CB++ Body TBBP BellyBig50 using a preset with the bigbelly slider at approximately 50% at both the minimum and maximum weights. Do the same with CT77 Vanilla - Dragonscale TBBP BellyBig50.
  • You may instead build CB++ Body TBBP Belly using a bigbelly slider of approximately 0%, but technical limitations keep me from promising the same quality.
  • Do not use the PregnancyBelly slider. It would only interfere with the shape. Let your mods handle this.
I cannot find anny CBB++ Pregnancy ?  Downlaoden higest version Zip

Zip file contains

Bodyslide\SliderGroups\CB++TBBP_BellyGroups.xml

Which contains:

<SliderGroups>

<Group name="CB++ Pregnancy">
        <Member name="CB++ Body TBBP Belly" />
        <Member name="CB++ Body TBBP BellyBig50" />
        <Member name="CT77 Vanilla - Dragonscale TBBP BellyBig50" />
    </Group>

<!-------------------- CB++ supergroup (for Presets) ----------------------->
    <Group name="CB++">
        <Member name="CB++ Body TBBP Belly" />
        <Member name="CB++ Body TBBP BellyBig50" />
        <Member name="CT77 Vanilla - Dragonscale TBBP BellyBig50" />
    </Group>

</SliderGroups>

So it's there for sure.

You may have installed to the wrong directory or not looked thoroughly through the groups filter.

I have followed all the steps that are required according to the OP but am hitting an issue at the last steps.

When I have just put the files of this mod in the bodyslide folder and start bodyslide++ up I can see the group of CB++ Pregnancy just fine. If I don't touch anything and launch the game, nothing goes wrong. Once I touch the bigbelly slider for CB++ Body TBBP BellyBig50 and CT77 Vanilla - Dragonscale TBBP BellyBig50, the game crashes as soon as I disrobe my PC.

I have no real experience with bodyslide++, but what I've gathered I needed to do was select the CB++ Pregnancy group, select CB++ Body TBBP BellyBig50, put the bigbelly slider for both Low Weight and High Weight at 50%. Then click on 'save preset', give the preset a name and select CB++ Pregnancy group and make sure I save it in the SliderPresets folder. Once that is done I select that preset and click save.

After that I repeat those same steps with CT77 Vanilla - Dragonscale TBBP BellyBig50, but once I have done that and launch the game, I get a CTD when I disrobe. According to most of what I've read, the cause of a CTD when disrobing is having the wrong skeleton, but I made sure to instal the latest version (1.92) of XP32 Maximum Skeleton. I did notice that TBBP overwrote some of the files for XP32, but I assumed that was necessary.

Am I doing something wrong here? And if so, how could I fix this?

---EDIT---

Well, I finally managed to get it to work by just using the CB++ Body TBBP Belly. No clue why the normal way does not work, though.

The only thing is that this line worries me, although I haven't seen any issues as of yet:

• You may instead build CB++ Body TBBP Belly using a bigbelly slider of approximately 0%, but technical limitations keep me from promising the same quality.

I keep getting an error when I click "Build". I selected the correct group and sliderset as your installation guide says but I keep getting the message "Unable to save. (error 123).

I have all the requirements, I even re-installed them in order again to see if i miss anything, but I still get the same error. Any suggestions?

Also I've tried using the comparability version, and it seems to have built the body only after getting another error when saving. 

Any suggestions? 
Thanks.

I keep getting an error when I click "Build". I selected the correct group and sliderset as your installation guide says but I keep getting the message "Unable to save. (error 123).

I have all the requirements, I even re-installed them in order again to see if i miss anything, but I still get the same error. Any suggestions?

Also I've tried using the comparability version, and it seems to have built the body only after getting another error when saving. 

Any suggestions? 

Thanks.

You may be missing some of the requirements or need to run bodyslide as an administrator. I'm not familiar with that problem.

There are some mods at nexus called dark disciple and shiny rubber catsuits they both use the same meshes since dark disciple is using meshes from catsuits mod. An idea I have is that if the player or npc ends up preggo they can run around in catsuit or dark disciple armor so there is still an armor value but their belly and boobs show easily through the armors because the armor material of rubber or leather is expected to expand easily unlike metal or bone armors. Both mods use meshes that are based on CBBE body so it should work with preggo mods right? The author of shiny rubber catsuits mod added support for bodyslide I think. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/41534/?

Assuming those two mods work right with preggo stuff, that is what I would use on my characters that were knocked up until they popped.

I have followed all the steps that are required according to the OP but am hitting an issue at the last steps.

When I have just put the files of this mod in the bodyslide folder and start bodyslide++ up I can see the group of CB++ Pregnancy just fine. If I don't touch anything and launch the game, nothing goes wrong. Once I touch the bigbelly slider for CB++ Body TBBP BellyBig50 and CT77 Vanilla - Dragonscale TBBP BellyBig50, the game crashes as soon as I disrobe my PC.

I have no real experience with bodyslide++, but what I've gathered I needed to do was select the CB++ Pregnancy group, select CB++ Body TBBP BellyBig50, put the bigbelly slider for both Low Weight and High Weight at 50%. Then click on 'save preset', give the preset a name and select CB++ Pregnancy group and make sure I save it in the SliderPresets folder. Once that is done I select that preset and click save.

After that I repeat those same steps with CT77 Vanilla - Dragonscale TBBP BellyBig50, but once I have done that and launch the game, I get a CTD when I disrobe. According to most of what I've read, the cause of a CTD when disrobing is having the wrong skeleton, but I made sure to instal the latest version (1.92) of XP32 Maximum Skeleton. I did notice that TBBP overwrote some of the files for XP32, but I assumed that was necessary.

Am I doing something wrong here? And if so, how could I fix this?

---EDIT---

Well, I finally managed to get it to work by just using the CB++ Body TBBP Belly. No clue why the normal way does not work, though.

The only thing is that this line worries me, although I haven't seen any issues as of yet:

• You may instead build CB++ Body TBBP Belly using a bigbelly slider of approximately 0%, but technical limitations keep me from promising the same quality.

I am having this issue as well. I'd like to be able to use the first one, which is implied to have a better quality.

Secondly, is it normal that 70% of the sliders don't appear to affect the preview screen builds at all, or am I missing something?