(OLD) Pregnancy Weighted TBBP Body for Bodyslide++

where I can find conversions for armor and clothes?

I use cb++ to create mesh... there are no conversions of vanilla armor to use with cb++ and the mesh TBBP Belly?

no one is working on this?

I'm not a modder. :(

Making armors that match up to my own standards is a lengthy and difficult process. I will be releasing conversions in the future, but not at a fast pace.

thanks! :D

I tried to follow this guide to change ingame armors/clothes mesh:

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Converting_an_armour_to_another_body_for_Skyrim

but blender is an evil program!

If it's any consolation,  I just finished my very first preg-armor mod.  I had to remove elements ( armor looks way weird if you don't).

My first try at this looks ugly, but now I know it's doable (but time-consuming as hell though).

post-198407-0-31803900-1377214547_thumb.jpg

nice job ;)

on this page of nexus, ChronoTrigger77 says:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25259/?

"17) What happened to the" PregnancyBelly "," Ankles ", and NippleLength sliders from CB++?

I removed them. PregnancyBelly causes massive clipping with armors That I have no interest in trying to fix - support for this slider will not be re-added to the set - please do not request it.
Also NippleLength was creating some wierdness That makes no sense to me. This Affects only a few outfits and Likely will not be restored. Ankles were removed Because they require coordination with the feet, Which are not yet included in this September I may restore this at some point. "

I understand now...

I'm happy to see him only on clothes :)

I don't understand #4. Isn't XPMS already a skeleton?

On a side note, I installed CBBE, BS++, TBBP, and XPMS in that order and am not getting any belly nor breast growth. Does that have anything to do with not having #4? If so, any examples I could use?

Yes--this step just means to install any mod that that has additional skeletons it replaces your current skeletons with--then you use XPMS to overwrite that mod's skeleton.

You need to build the body using BodySlider++. Be sure to select the proper slider presets and hit "Build" after any adjustments.

Hope this helps.

where I can find conversions for armor and clothes?

I use cb++ to create mesh... there are no conversions of vanilla armor to use with cb++ and the mesh TBBP Belly?

no one is working on this?

I'm not a modder. :(

Making armors that match up to my own standards is a lengthy and difficult process. I will be releasing conversions in the future, but not at a fast pace.

thanks! :D

I tried to follow this guide to change ingame armors/clothes mesh:

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Converting_an_armour_to_another_body_for_Skyrim

but blender is an evil program!

If it's any consolation,  I just finished my very first preg-armor mod.  I had to remove elements ( armor looks way weird if you don't).

My first try at this looks ugly, but now I know it's doable (but time-consuming as hell though).

I have a  set of vanilla armors already done.

I just need  to test the meshes out & find any bugs, especially on the weight slider.

I'm willing to post what I have  for people to try ( if you can fix the bugs that'd be even better  :) ).

Ok I've been reading the pages and I still do not get this. I have everything installed right except i think this mod. I downloaded it and dropped it into my bodyslide folder for caliente but when i go to the Sliderset and click on the TBBP BigBelly50 sliderset, there are not any sliders that appear and the preview is just the vanilla. If you could please send me a PM and explain this.

P.S. I do have breast mod but nothing is conflicting with this, i still can't get belly to work even if i run this with the sexlabHP and all their requirements.

Ok I've been reading the pages and I still do not get this. I have everything installed right except i think this mod. I downloaded it and dropped it into my bodyslide folder for caliente but when i go to the Sliderset and click on the TBBP BigBelly50 sliderset, there are not any sliders that appear and the preview is just the vanilla. If you could please send me a PM and explain this.

P.S. I do have breast mod but nothing is conflicting with this, i still can't get belly to work even if i run this with the sexlabHP and all their requirements.

Make sure you are using BodySlide++ and that whatever files you dropped into the "...\Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide" folder are going into their proper directories, especially "...\Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeData\CalienteBody\DragonflyTBBP_Belly(Big50).nif".

Open Bodyslide++ and set the proper Group Filter (in this case, "CB++" and "CB++ Bodies", or "<show all sets>" is fine). Under the Sliderset category you should set it to "CB++ Body TBBP Belly" (or "CB++ Body TBBP BellyBig50"), then select which ever preset you like. Preview the bodies and hit "Build" when you are ready. This should automatically build and replace the bodies in the proper directory (...\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets).

Just in case, you can always hold the Ctrl key and Press "Build" to have the bodies built and placed into your default Bodyslide folder, then manually move and overwrite the files in the proper directory. If neither method works, you may need to run the Bodyslide++.exe in Administrator mode on Windows.

Hope this helps!

Question: Is there a way to tweak Bodyslide or bodyslide++ so that the belly node will show up on vanilla armors?

I've been making tbbp armors and adding the belly nodes by hand, and it's tedious... Looking for a way to get it done faster.

Yes, it is tedious work, but unfortunately the node is only half of what you will need in the .nif files--you will also need skin weight information on the vertices of the body and armor/clothes meshes in order to actually see any changes that node gets. Meaning, you'll have to paint the weights in using a 3D-editing software package. Basically, someone needs to "convert" the vanilla armors into belly-compatible meshes, just like BBP, TBBP, or any other custom mesh that is compatible with certain types of skeletons.

Hope this helps!

---

Edit:

Ack, didn't realize you were the same person who posted about your conversions before--and I probably read your comment wrong, so sorry about that.

In your case, using Bodyslide, you'll have to go into the Shape Data folder and adjust every mesh file to your TBBP+belly-node-compatible one--I don't think there's any easier way. This is so the the mesh can be the source for building your bodies in BodySlide--to convert armors over for the game, those armors have to be "Build" in Bodyslide similarly like the naked body is built for this topic. It'll be tedious, but less tedious than reincorporating node and skin weight info for every vanilla mesh, both _0 and _1 meshes--that's two times the work!

Sorry for the first response, hopefully this helps better respond to what you said.

Question: Is there a way to tweak Bodyslide or bodyslide++ so that the belly node will show up on vanilla armors?

I've been making tbbp armors and adding the belly nodes by hand, and it's tedious... Looking for a way to get it done faster.

Yes, it is tedious work, but unfortunately the node is only half of what you will need in the .nif files--you will also need skin weight information on the vertices of the body and armor/clothes meshes in order to actually see any changes that node gets. Meaning, you'll have to paint the weights in using a 3D-editing software package. Basically, someone needs to "convert" the vanilla armors into belly-compatible meshes, just like BBP, TBBP, or any other custom mesh that is compatible with certain types of skeletons.

Hope this helps!

---

Edit:

Ack, didn't realize you were the same person who posted about your conversions before--and I probably read your comment wrong, so sorry about that.

In your case, using Bodyslide, you'll have to go into the Shape Data folder and adjust every mesh file to your TBBP+belly-node-compatible one--I don't think there's any easier way. This is so the the mesh can be the source for building your bodies in BodySlide--to convert armors over for the game, those armors have to be "Build" in Bodyslide similarly like the naked body is built for this topic. It'll be tedious, but less tedious than reincorporating node and skin weight info for every vanilla mesh, both _0 and _1 meshes--that's two times the work!

Sorry for the first response, hopefully this helps better respond to what you said.

Yes, that helps a lot. I  now have a very primitive (and somewhat incomplete ) TBBP Belly-Enabled armor set already done. Made it especially to

work with Jbezorg's mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16506-estrus-chaurus/?hl=estrus%20chaurus so that your NPC's armor will 'grow'. No more walkin' around nekkid.

My mod is derived from the works of others (I made minor tweaks to get belly nodes to work).

Please feel free to try these and let me know how they work. Better yet, if you can find a way to fix the bugs or make it better, that would be awesome.

--Thanks in advance to ChronoTrigger77 for making such excellent armor skins-

[EDIT]  D'oh!!!, I made a mistake and posted the incomplete version; the following URL has the completed 

Pregnancy weighted tbbp armor set.

If you downloaded the .zip from my post here, discard it and go to this one instead:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20749-pregnancy-weighted-tbbp-armor-cbbe/

Okay, so let me see if I understand this right. I no longer have to make both armor_0 and armor_1 meshes for CBBE armors? I can just create 

armor_0 and pop that into the /Bodyslide/ShapeData folder?

If that's the case then thanks!!! you just cut my modding workload in half! :shy:

Okay, so let me see if I understand this right. I no longer have to make both armor_0 and armor_1 meshes for CBBE armors? I can just create 

If that's the case then thanks!!! you just cut my modding workload in half! :shy:

That is supposing that the particular armor is Bodyslide compatible as there are .tri shape information that needs to correlate to those meshes to make the proper morphs for _0 and _1. Else, you would have to go about creating those by hand like you did before. Hope this helps clarify!

There are scripts you can use to creates the bsd files you need available in the bodyslide++ thread I believe, however they don't work perfectly. If you're making a brand new armor you would need to run the scripts... blender scripts I think... and tweak the results slightly if necessary. That or make them all yourself so that they fit the existing bsd files that are applied to the body itself. There's some guides available, but I'm not really focusing on that myself so I can't help you much. Whatever you're doing it's the armor_1 mesh you're working with. In bodyslide the _0 is generated. If you're converting existing armors to a different weight scheme, all you need to make sure of is that everything is named correctly and has the same number and order of vertices. Cosmetic issues, however, should make up the bulk of the work.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I'm stumped.

After following all the instructions, I had it working correctly for a long time. But then I had a neck gap problem and had to reinstall everything associated with my body meshes.

So I redid everything.

Now if I change the pregnancy belly slider then all female NPCs look pregnant.

But if I leave it set at 0%, then there is no belly growth at all.

I've tried remaking the meshes 100 different times in a hundred different ways, but it won't work right.

P.S.

Do you know why my Estrus Chaurus mod isn't allowing me to select belly or breast growth.
I was told it had something to do with my skeleton belly node, but it worked fine with hentai pregnancy, just not with EC.

Ok, I'm stumped.

After following all the instructions, I had it working correctly for a long time. But then I had a neck gap problem and had to reinstall everything associated with my body meshes.

So I redid everything.

Now if I change the pregnancy belly slider then all female NPCs look pregnant.

But if I leave it set at 0%, then there is no belly growth at all.

I've tried remaking the meshes 100 different times in a hundred different ways, but it won't work right.

P.S.

Do you know why my Estrus Chaurus mod isn't allowing me to select belly or breast growth.

I was told it had something to do with my skeleton belly node, but it worked fine with hentai pregnancy, just not with EC.

Sorry, Can't help you with the first question. From what you've done already, it should be working.

As for Belly Growth being un-selectable, that's a bug in the Estrus Chaurus mod. It becomes disabled when something overwrites one of the files the XPMS skeleton uses.

A fix for that is to uninstall XPMS and then reinstall it, and letting XPMS overwrite everything. 

Okay, so i played around with all this almost all day, i started with UNP body testing Procreation, then i saw this and wanted to try it too, so i went through and switched my mods out made clean saves all that jazz, installed everything i was supposed to as far as the game goes everything works. my question is when I'm using Bodyslide++ i notice that most of the sliders don't seem to actually do anything, like the belly slider very subtly changes the stomach, but the big belly and pregnancy slider do nothing for me as far as the preview shows, is there a way to change this or did i do something wrong along the way?

Edit: nvm i think i figured it out, the bodyslide version i have was older than I thought...

ok so now that i've got all the relevant sliders working, how do i actually get the saved bodies/presets w/e to show up in game is it an automatic thing or is it something i have to set in game?

ok so now that i've got all the relevant sliders working, how do i actually get the saved bodies/presets w/e to show up in game is it an automatic thing or is it something i have to set in game?

Assuming everything is installed correctly, all you need to do is adjust the sliders how you want them, then click the "BUILD" button, it will then create the meshes and save them to the directory they should be in. So all you have to do in game is strip off to view it...

Huzzah, i finally tweaked the slider until i got it just right, i think. now i just have to figure out how to get the preg weighted armors to show up in game, "shouldn't" be too hard. then i think i'll actually play the game :P

during my attempt to get the pregnancy armors working i noticed the farther i got along in pregnancy, there was this neck seam that showed up like quite unsightly, my head barely looks attacked to my body... and i dont care. i'll just wear a necklace or something

Edit: fixed the neck seam.

during my attempt to get the pregnancy armors working i noticed the farther i got along in pregnancy, there was this neck seam that showed up like quite unsightly, my head barely looks attacked to my body... and i dont care. i'll just wear a necklace or something

Edit: fixed the neck seam.

Is this working with node scaling, or weight scaling? I'm not aware of pregnancy armors that are working with node scaling...

@zecoron

with the new version of Estrus Chaurus, jbezorg has implemented a new script for breast growth.
unfortunately this creates the problem that you see in the image.
I use
CB++ Body TBBP Belly

zerocon_CB_Body_TBBP_Belly.jpg

if you are interested I send you back to the thread of Estrus Chaurus for more details.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16506-estrus-chaurus/?p=503093
you can solve this problem or is a script issue?

thanks for your work!

my solution for CTD after undressing

I tried everything to get this bodyslide working, but te game kept crashing when I undressed or when I tried to start the game with a naked body. 

Non of the skeletons worked, eventually I decided to download FULL RESOURCES v1-6 - For MODERS-Animation from xp32 and I manually installed al its skeletons to 'character assets female'.

now my pc has a perfect pregnant belly.

Thx for my beautiful belly