(OLD) Pregnancy Weighted TBBP Body for Bodyslide++

Hi, Zecoron!

I haves me a query or 2.

Does the Bodyslide base version have to be a *specific* version, or can it be anything past a certain version?   Using 1.5 now, I think.  Noticed my own bod creation works fine, but (in desperation when the belly did not grow) I tried some of the presets uploaded in this thread and some worked, but others CTDd me.  I eventually choose to use my own, as none grow the belly, but mine seem to at least semi-work, in changing the weighted results and not CTDing.  ;)

Other than TJoP, which I zealously ripped out by the roots wherever it spidered its way in, are there any mods which you know can block the belly?  The FAQs you post suggest it's a mod issue, but TJoP is gone, gone, gone, and I even pulled a ton of meshes, tex's, and animations, and overwrote everything this mod is dependant upon repeatedly, in the right order, and still no go.    :/

I get modified bodytypes, with every lass getting chubby unless of low weight, but the prego effect d/n seem to apply.  Thought it was working, but see that it is just a matter of the character weight slider being higher for characters who are just fat  ;)    Estrus Charus tries to bump up the belly, but then stops. 

Have tried with only the base mods you suggest, and then with CHSBHC; no difference in result; fat girls always look preggy, and thin lasses never do. 

You should really install the latest version of bodyslide, then the latest of bodyslide++, and run bodyslide++.

I had. Was no diff. 

Presently running w/a ver that likes CBBE 2.0. for Cherry's bouncy bod and no hip gashes on various older armor sets, but have had the CBBE 3.x default Bodyslide version b4 and it still did nada; was why I was wondering abt version, as the last time I had messed w/it, advice was that Bodyslide .9 or something was the best.   I;ve run every version I could get, on multiple reinstalls:  some CTD and others just do nada except make medium to heavy grrls look preggers when they aren't.

What skeleton did you use with CBBE 3.2 bodyslide and bodyslide++? Also are you using alternate animations or breast physics, TBBP or HDT or NBP or such?

XPMS skelly.  Seems to be the way to go for nearly every mod.

I tried w/Dragonfly TBBP or CHSBHC on trial runs, I like Cherry's animations better than Dragonfly, tho CHSBHC requires CBBEv2 (A few other mods I use go better w/v2 anyway, so I prefer that).  Running CBBEv2 or CBBEv3 w/either CHSBHC or Dragonfly still no prego when I tried it, tho.  XPMS all the time, and loaded last.

Also tried mucking about w/various belly sliders (mainly in BigBelly50 in the CB++ Bodies group, tho think I also did TBBP group as well; been a few weeks since tried it) to see if I had the "wrong" ones, but it seemed to make no diifference.

P.S.  I also tried w/o Dragonfly or Cherry, just to see if no bouncy bouncy would let it work:  no diff.

I don't even know if the pregnancy could work if you aren't using the latest CBBE. Once you create either 'CB++ TBBP Belly' or 'CB++ TBBP BigBelly' in bodyslide++, they basically override your existing body mod at any rate, and they are CBBE 3.2. Using earlier versions of CBBE might mean older bodyslide version which can cause issues.

The belly growth also has other factors based on the mod you are using them with. For example in Estrus Chaurus it's a good idea to set max belly size to 6 and pregnancy duration in days to at least 7 days in the MCM to see proper belly growth. I don't have experience with the other pregnancy mods. Also when I build a 'CB++ TBBP Belly' I have the belly size slider set from 35% minimum to 75% maximum. If the belly slider is too low the belly growth might be very miniscule.

I don't even know if the pregnancy could work if you aren't using the latest CBBE. Once you create either 'CB++ TBBP Belly' or 'CB++ TBBP BigBelly' in bodyslide++, they basically override your existing body mod at any rate, and they are CBBE 3.2. Using earlier versions of CBBE might mean older bodyslide version which can cause issues.

The belly growth also has other factors based on the mod you are using them with. For example in Estrus Chaurus it's a good idea to set max belly size to 6 and pregnancy duration in days to at least 7 days in the MCM to see proper belly growth. I don't have experience with the other pregnancy mods. Also when I build a 'CB++ TBBP Belly' I have the belly size slider set from 35% minimum to 75% maximum. If the belly slider is too low the belly growth might be very miniscule.

Hmm.  TY for the advice!  This sort o' nitty-gritty is exactly what I was lacking!

I tried it initially w/the latest CBBE3 (3.2, at the time, I think) and it's matching, shiny-newest Bodyslide, as c/n find another version at that point (later found earlier versions).   Used Dragonfly for that, I think.  Actually, think did it w/o Dragonfly, the 1st go-round.  Same as always:  I see big bellies, but only if the toon is faaaaatttt!   Actually, the weight d/n have to be that great for a huge diff. to be made, and it was not a preggo scaling, but perma, across all saves no matter the situation.

Estrus Chaurus and SexLAb Procreation (which has a 24 day default trimester cycle, I think) are the 2 mods I was hoping this would work with.  HAd EC set for he default 3 days. . . I'll try 7, tho I see the belly TRY to grow, but only for a glitchy split second.

HAd EC set for he default 3 days. . . I'll try 7, tho I see the belly TRY to grow, but only for a glitchy split second.

I'm not 100% sure but it sounds from that sentence like the mods are competing to override the belly. As if, you see the belly grow as EC tells it to grow, and then immediately it shrinks because pregnancy checks after and tells the body 'no according to pregnancy you're not pregnant, shrink back down'.

HAd EC set for he default 3 days. . . I'll try 7, tho I see the belly TRY to grow, but only for a glitchy split second.

I'm not 100% sure but it sounds from that sentence like the mods are competing to override the belly. As if, you see the belly grow as EC tells it to grow, and then immediately it shrinks because pregnancy checks after and tells the body 'no according to pregnancy you're not pregnant, shrink back down'.

HMMM.  Good idea.  I'll try a cleansave (gasp!  some poor young, lolvl toon will be exposed to the eeevil Chaurus whims!) w/o "Procreation" running, and then pull EC and put SLP back in to check in on a 2nd trimester toon when EC is not loaded.

Is the prego belly slider supposed to show up on heavy weighted lasses if they are not preggers?  Pretty sure it did, but I may be wrong.. .    Tried sooo many slider combos.

I'll do a reslide to make sure the non-pregger bellies are not that large, but balooooon the preg belly, and remove one mod, then the other.

TYTY again for the advice!!

HMMM.  Good idea.  I'll try a cleansave (gasp!  some poor young, lolvl toon will be exposed to the eeevil Chaurus whims!) w/o "Procreation" running, and then pull EC and put SLP back in to check in on a 2nd trimester toon when EC is not loaded.

Is the prego belly slider supposed to show up on heavy weighted lasses if they are not preggers?  Pretty sure it did, but I may be wrong.. .    Tried sooo many slider combos.

I'll do a reslide to make sure the non-pregger bellies are not that large, but balooooon the preg belly, and remove one mod, then the other.

TYTY again for the advice!!

My belly sliders in Bodyslide++ are set to:

Belly min 35% max 75%

BigBelly min 0% max 0%

PregnancyBelly min 0% max 0%.

That's with Sliderset CB++ Body TBBP Belly.

And in the EC MCM I set pregnancy duration to 7 days and max belly size to 6.0 (Don't know about others but I set max breasts size to 1.1 since it grows so much faster than the belly).

• im having trouble with the belly, I have tried alot of bodies. and I cannot get c++ bodies to work at all everytime I use any c++ the game ctd
  • when I take of the clothes. but if I do it the normal way without c++ it works fine.
  •  
  • edit: just tried a outfit/body on on normal bodyslide not the ++ one, and used
  • cbbe as present and I dint get ctd but I don't think the belly would work.
  • so I still cant use the outfit/body CB++ body TBBP belly

I'm not sure I entirely grasp your problem but the only thing that causes you to ctd when you get naked in this game under any circumstances I know of is having a body mesh with weights your skeleton does not have nodes for. I'm painting with a pretty broad brush here but I've actually NEVER seen a "get naked" ctd that was not caused by this. You need to make sure you have the xpms skeleton linked in the op installed.

Also, minor update.

ok thanks.

well I sorta fixed it I can now have a belly. and not get a ctd so. it was just playing with the bodyslide.

im not even sure what I did realy.

on a side note. I was going though ll fourms today and I found this.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33097//?

could this be used as a birth animation? its not realy an great but its something. just thort id say to try and help

I was thinking more of when over incumbered or intoxicated at max

Mod updated.

Now requires Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and BBP.

The regular belly built using a bigbelly of 0% is no longer technically supported. Sorry guys... the mesh just can't take that kind of stretching and come out pretty. I'm not a wizard.

I've added the option to build a modified version of the dragonscale armor included in the above. It requires bsd files and textures from that mod.

It's, of course, built around the bellybig50 framework, otherwise it would have never worked... not that it was easy anyway.

I also have some wrist seam lockers in there I made to work with meshes not based on the original cbbe skinning.

I'm working on more armors now but goddamn it's a lot of work to get them to look clean.

Also, I think you'll find the new armor expands in a rather amusing way. Babies need support ;)

I have this working, mostly, but having set BigBelly and PregnantBelly to ~50% I am getting a belly a little more...pointy? Then the pics I am seeing. Is there something else I should be adjusting?

DO NOT mess with the pregnant belly slider at all. Leave it at 0%. I would prefer to use this slider to manipulate the default shape instead of bigbelly, but most armors do not support it.

First, thanks for the awesome mod! :)

New method looks great to me.  And the armor works beautifully (and is very supportive ;) )!

attachicon.gifDragonScaleBelly.jpg

So will we be seeing see more armor and clothes for the expecting Dovahkiin in the future? :D

Oh crap... I forgot to include the bra zap file. uploading now. Thanks for unintentionally notifying me... the more armored bra clips like hell... really anything below the breasts clips like hell.

New method looks great to me.  And the armor works beautifully (and is very supportive ;) )!

So will we be seeing see more armor and clothes for the expecting Dovahkiin in the future? :D

Oh crap... I forgot to include the bra zap file. uploading now. Thanks for unintentionally notifying me... the more armored bra clips like hell... really anything below the breasts clips like hell.

That looks much better. Thanks! :)

post-241932-0-52232300-1381592710_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gifDragonScaleBelly2.jpg

This image is remodeled by sliderset (CB++ weight) or is the ingame TBBP BigBelly50 nodescaling?.. in my game this armor (pregnant) looks different.

attachicon.gifDragonScaleBelly2.jpg

This image is remodeled by sliderset (CB++ weight) or is the ingame TBBP BigBelly50 nodescaling?.. in my game this armor (pregnant) looks different.

Saeros, I used CB++ with the CB++ Body TPBB BellyBig50 Sliderset along with my own tweaked preset (see attached) for my body; and then I built the CT77 Vanilla - Dragonscale TPBB BellyBig50 Sliderset (once again with my own custom preset).  In game, I used Hentai Pregnancy and set the belly max to 8.

CB++ Custom 4.xml

(Sorry for my bad english)

Ive discovered estrus chaurus mod not recently, so ive decided to make it work with this body. And i dont know how but it worked first time, than ive made CB++ meshes with new presets. At that moment problems appeared :@ . First time after changes pregnant body was used instead normal body..... I have to make new presets in CB++Body. But pregnant body disappeared completly. I reinstaled skeleton, CBBE and CB++ slider, but it didnt helped. Instead ma game CTD when i took off gear from char.

So i reinstalled again all nessary mods. FNIS, XPMS etc. Tried again like it was explained in first post..... failed......

Than in MCM i foud that body replacers (nodes?) for pegnancy not tiked except of "skirt"... 

I dont know what to do.... :at: