What Areas Should be Looked at?  

1,098 members have voted

1. 1. What Areas need to be looked at more?

• Better Naked/Armor Slot handling/configuration (IE armors that do not use body slot that should prevent nudity)
    • Creature Handling
    • Nearby NPC arousal Updating over time (Or appearingly not updating)
    • Other (Leave a Comment)

I'm adding support for users to define arbitrary keywords to be editable from the Keyword area in MCM. 

If anyone has a suggestion for the "Default" list that comes with  mod would be helpful (otherwise going to default to the keywords that are currently hardcoded).

Also, I'm active in discord which helps with discussing issues/ideas as I'm working on stuff. It definitely doesn't make sense to start a new server, but if anyone is part of a server that might make sense to be  "based out of" as far as providing support/testing early releases/misc discussion would be greatly appreciated. (Find the real-timyness to be easier than just using forums)

16 minutes ago, ozooma10 said:

I'm adding support for users to define arbitrary keywords to be editable from the Keyword area in MCM. 

If anyone has a suggestion for the "Default" list that comes with  mod would be helpful (otherwise going to default to the keywords that are currently hardcoded).

Also, I'm active in discord which helps with discussing issues/ideas as I'm working on stuff. It definitely doesn't make sense to start a new server, but if anyone is part of a server that might make sense to be  "based out of" as far as providing support/testing early releases/misc discussion would be greatly appreciated. (Find the real-timyness to be easier than just using forums)

Migals Discord Server seems one that's frequented by a number of modders (and hence by lot of people using their mods), might be worth checking out.

Big update in 2.5.0

Hopefully fixed most of the outstanding issues/feature requests reported.

Main outstanding issue is Creature support but as mentioned in a previous post I'll need some help from those interested in it for testing/understanding what it should entail.

3 minutes ago, MattTheRagdoll said:

Does the latest version require the latest version of address library? I am currently avoiding updating to the latest version of Skyrim so wanted to check if I can use the new OSL aroused.

It should work with your version

(Sorry for the double-post on Nexus. I honestly think the community on Loverslab could be more helpfull)

Thank you for the mod Ozooma10.

I'm trying this framework on a new save. it seems pretty nice and no crash ahead. But I encounter a problematic behavior : the arousal value of my character rapidly decrease to zero ingame (in one or two minutes). How can I stabilize that and make the decreasing less brutal?

2 hours ago, limonotu said:

(Sorry for the double-post on Nexus. I honestly think the community on Loverslab could be more helpfull)

Thank you for the mod Ozooma10.

I'm trying this framework on a new save. it seems pretty nice and no crash ahead. But I encounter a problematic behavior : the arousal value of my character rapidly decrease to zero ingame (in one or two minutes). How can I stabilize that and make the decreasing less brutal?

If you raise the libido value does it still drop below it (Arousal change over time shouldnt drop below that value, just from other mod events)

are you using sl or ostim?

39 minutes ago, ozooma10 said:

If you raise the libido value does it still drop below it (Arousal change over time shouldnt drop below that value, just from other mod events)

are you using sl or ostim?

I tried to raise the libido, to 35, maxed the arousal at 90 and wait. It takes minutes, but the value still converge to 0.

I use SexLab, not Ostim (so i've disabled OAroused.esp)

Here is the MCM setting :

Edited by limonotu
3 minutes ago, limonotu said:

I tried to raise the libido, to 35, maxed the arousal at 90 and wait. It takes minutes, but the value still converge to 0.

I use SexLab, not Ostim (so i've disabled OAroused.esp)

Here is the MCM setting :

Hide contents

Can you try disabling other SL related mods (Ie other mods that might be changing arousal) and seeing if it still goes down (and send a papyrus log)

2 hours ago, ozooma10 said:

Can you try disabling other SL related mods (Ie other mods that might be changing arousal) and seeing if it still goes down (and send a papyrus log)

Here is the papyrus log. I tried to stop the game when the arousal value lowered so it could be registered at the end of the log.

What I see in game is the arousal value decreasing makes a message appear at the corner of the screen, from ABBA mod or this one (talking about days since last orgasm, so I assume it's from this mod).

I didn't try to exclude sexlab/devious devices mod yet. I will try tomorrow, if the log is irrevelant to identify the culprit (not much hope, the lines say it's Unknow if I read correctly)

Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, limonotu said:

Here is the papyrus log. I tried to stop the game when the arousal value lowered so it could be registered at the end of the log.

What I see in game is the arousal value decreasing makes a message appear at the corner of the screen, from ABBA mod or this one (talking about days since last orgasm, so I assume it's from this mod).

I didn't try to exclude sexlab/devious devices mod yet. I will try tomorrow, if the log is irrevelant to identify the culprit (not much hope, the lines say it's Unknow if I read correctly)

Papyrus.0.log 360.43 kB · 0 downloads

Yeah an external mod is nuking your arousal (ABBA i think).

My guess is that there is in incompatibility with how ABBA detects lastorgasm or something. Ill take a look into it but for now disabling ABBA (or the relevant effects within the mod) should fix that issue.

3 hours ago, ozooma10 said:

My guess is that there is in incompatibility with how ABBA detects lastorgasm or something. Ill take a look into it but for now disabling ABBA (or the relevant effects within the mod) should fix that issue.

Thanks for the update!

I have ABBA installed as well and also seeing arousal drops to zero when there is rain outdoors related to Conditional expressions.

Frpm Advanced notification log:

Spoiler

PC arousal level 46.015705
Baseline Arousal: 30.056751    Libido: 30.056751
[CondiExp] PC is not feeling very aroused because it's raining
PC arousal level 0.156785

Drop was not so drastic on previous version

I have just updated from 2.3 to 2.5. When I load the save game, I get this popup:

A fatal error has occured with your installation of Devious Devices. Incomplete uninstall attempt perhaps? Aborting update chain.

Is this a message from OSL Aroused? Have never seen it before. And the OSL update is the only thing that I have changed that I am aware of. I use SexLab SE for 1.5.97 and Devious Devices 5.2.

7 hours ago, ozooma10 said:

4 hours ago, modball said:

I have ABBA installed as well and also seeing arousal drops to zero when there is rain outdoors related to Conditional expressions.

Disabled ABBA, Conditionnal Expression and WetFonction.

I aslo vaguely remember a mod saying rain putting the character out of the mood but I don't remember which one. Set the weather to clear sky with sf 0000081a.

Still, the arousal decreases... crap.

Here's the log.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by limonotu
3 hours ago, modball said:

Thanks for the update!

Frpm Advanced notification log:

Reveal hidden contents

PC arousal level 46.015705
Baseline Arousal: 30.056751    Libido: 30.056751
[CondiExp] PC is not feeling very aroused because it's raining
PC arousal level 0.156785

Drop was not so drastic on previous version

ABBA author here, I doubt this issue is with ABBA as it only reduces arousal when triggering an orgasm or when using a hotkey set in the MCM. I'm using OSL Aroused version 2.5 and haven't seen any difference in this regard. I suspect it's more likely to be conditional expressions extended, but I don't use that mod, so I'm just guessing.

That said, I'll look further into it when I have time and make sure it's not an issue with ABBA.

10 hours ago, ozooma10 said:

I think I found the culprit : Deviously Accessible

I don't really understand the description in Utility stuff, but maybe the "Turn Off" and "Ennui" influence the arousal decreasing.

It will need more test (I have to properly reactive all the other mod + try to disable the settings of Deviously Accessible like written), but maybe you have an opinion on that?

Edit : With more reading of the description

"Hard Incompatible:

SLA "replacements" which strip core functionality, eg. OSL Aroused"

Hum hum.

Edited by limonotu
On 1/15/2024 at 7:49 PM, ozooma10 said:

Big update in 2.5.0

Hopefully fixed most of the outstanding issues/feature requests reported.

Main outstanding issue is Creature support but as mentioned in a previous post I'll need some help from those interested in it for testing/understanding what it should entail.

I would reach out to @MadMansGun seeing as he's the caretaker of Creature Framework as well as a few other creature related mods.

in the CreatureFramework.psc:

if Game.GetModByName("SexLabAroused.esm") != 255
        SexLabAroused = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x4290F, "SexLabAroused.esm") as slaUtilScr
        if SexLabAroused
            ArousedFaction = SexLabAroused.slaArousal
        else
            ArousedFaction = none
        endIf
    else
        SexLabAroused = none
        ArousedFaction = none
    endIf

this is likely what needs to be edited

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

in the CreatureFramework.psc:

if Game.GetModByName("SexLabAroused.esm") != 255
        SexLabAroused = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x4290F, "SexLabAroused.esm") as slaUtilScr
        if SexLabAroused
            ArousedFaction = SexLabAroused.slaArousal
        else
            ArousedFaction = none
        endIf
    else
        SexLabAroused = none
        ArousedFaction = none
    endIf

this is likely what needs to be edited

Thank you for sharing this, the mod simply seems like it just omits the creatures from the scan or the poosible arousal faction. I looked through these and I wasnt sure what exactly to edit. Hopefully this helps ozooma

On 1/17/2024 at 8:55 AM, Gudulba said:

I have just updated from 2.3 to 2.5. When I load the save game, I get this popup:

A fatal error has occured with your installation of Devious Devices. Incomplete uninstall attempt perhaps? Aborting update chain.

Is this a message from OSL Aroused? Have never seen it before. And the OSL update is the only thing that I have changed that I am aware of. I use SexLab SE for 1.5.97 and Devious Devices 5.2.

I have done some more testing. Versions 2.5 and 2.5.1 are definitely incompatible with Devious Devices SE for me. With those versions installed, putting on any devious device lacks the popup that is supposed to show up (like for manipulating locks etc.) and the device cannot be removed anymore as the corresponding message popup doesn't show up, either (like for unlocking, examining the device etc.)

I have tried both with the Devious Device 5.2 option and the None option in the FOMOD. When I roll back to version 2.3, everything is working fine. Version 2.4 is also fine regarding Devious Devices.

Anyone else having this issue?

Edited by Gudulba
On 1/15/2024 at 8:14 PM, Anunya said:

Default keywords that truly matter to me are ones in SLAX - especially high heels / bikini / slutty.

Wondering if the announced ability to create keywords for OSL Aroused implies compatibility with Baka's keyword system (harassment/approach/etc).