I love this mod, seeing my character got raped the levels out of her has always been something I want to see.
If there is 1 thing that could be considered a "problem" to me, is that I hope there's a way to disable to notification pop up because it disrupts my viewing pleasure. Other than that, this mod is awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

When she has an orgasm ( setting in MCM )  , the mod is activated but , if I change the setting of Sexlab ( separate orgasms) , although my slut has orgasms , the mod is not activated . Why?

The effect is based on male sex partner orgasms.  Your own orgasm has no effect if he hasn't orgasmed yet.  If you're having trouble, you can change this mod's setting to activate at sex end.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

The effect is based on male sex partner orgasms.  Your own orgasm has no effect if he hasn't orgasmed yet.

By setting Sexlab with separate orgasm , the male partner, quietly achieves 5/6 orgasms in one animation but , the effect is not activated

If you're having trouble, you can change this mod's setting to activate at sex end.

Seen but , as mentioned above , the various effects Do not activate with sexlab set to separate orgasm . If , it is possible to make changes (I assume it is a script), which one should be touched to have the desired effect at the desired time?

4 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

The partner gets dressed a few moments before the end of the animation, despite the Sexlab settings saying not to do it and the execution times are longer than those actually performed. Is there any setting to do?

I don't think I can help with that.  This mod does not affect animations or dressing.  It just responds to sex.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a feature request, prompted by my idea of adding an optional mod integration between Love Sickness and my mod, Devious Interests.

Since there are events in my mod that could certainly play into increasing the love sickness of the player or have love sickness influence the event chances and outcomes in DIN.

Would you condsider setting up an event that Love Sickness listens to, that'd allow modders to easily add/extend love sickness for the player by sending out this event from their mods with a few parameters?

Furthermore, using StorageUtil functions to track the player's love sickness level would also allow modders easy access to this value, should they want to base something on it in their mods. All the while keeping Love Sickness as a soft requirement for them.

Is there any requirement for this mod that may not have been mentioned?  I mean excluding Sexlab of course...

I've tried installing it using MO2 and manually, but when I then load my game it just goes to a black screen.  Loot doesn't seem to place it anywhere special, just leaves it at the bottom... so could be a load order issue.

Edit: I put it higher up on my load list, above aroused creatures and a few others, now it seems to load, Aroused redux was running a clean up on the save I tested it on the first time, so that may have been the issue as well, hard to say.  Now its time to see how this thing works..

Edited by Deviancy
  • 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, slonez1 said:

Any idea why it wouldn't be showing in mcm

A non-appearing MCM is a generic problem, but I can suggest general remedies:

Try "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" in the console and wait a minute or two.

Enter any other mod's MCM menu, then exit and wait a minute.

Reinstall the mod.  That sometimes works for people.

Reinstall SkyUI and check that you're not using an old version.

If it's still not working, you might have a script-heavy game or a game that's become unstable.

You could try with a new game with a reduced set of mods.  Leave out ones that you don't really need.  If that works, you can add them back in gradually.

Hi! Thanks for making this. I have been using this for about a week now and it works great from what i am seeing. I like the red hearts at the end of the male orgasm (I have....my character....maybe me too. =P ....have up to 3 orgasms per sex scene). I did not even have to modify much from your MCM settings either. I prefer a realistic style of play and this works great! No bugs noted. GoG version.

Thanks again for making such a nice mod.

On 9/22/2023 at 9:04 AM, Taki17 said:

I have a feature request, prompted by my idea of adding an optional mod integration between Love Sickness and my mod, Devious Interests.

Since there are events in my mod that could certainly play into increasing the love sickness of the player or have love sickness influence the event chances and outcomes in DIN.

Would you condsider setting up an event that Love Sickness listens to, that'd allow modders to easily add/extend love sickness for the player by sending out this event from their mods with a few parameters?

Furthermore, using StorageUtil functions to track the player's love sickness level would also allow modders easy access to this value, should they want to base something on it in their mods. All the while keeping Love Sickness as a soft requirement for them.

I was able to work on this over the weekend.  After a little more testing, I should be able to publish an update tomorrow.

Love sickness status and euphoria level will be accessible from StorageUtil:

StorageUtil.GetIntValue(Player, "LVSK_IsLovesick", 0); 1 = true, 0 = false

StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(Player, "LVSK_Euphoria", 0.0); percentage, updated every game hour

A mod event allows other mods to increase love sickness by a specified amount.  If the PC does not already have love sickness, the effect will be applied with the given magnitude.

Edited by HexBolt8
typo

I was able to work on this over the weekend.  After a little more testing, I should be able to publish an update tomorrow.

Love sickness status and euphoria level will be accessible from StorageUtil:

StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(Player, "LVSK_Euphoria", 0.0); percentage, updated every game hour

A mod event allows other mods to increase love sickness by a specified amount.  If the PC does not already have love sickness, the effect will be applied with the given magnitude.

Oh, awesome! I'm 100% adding some integration with this into the next version of Bimbos of Skyrim!

Version 1.1

New:  A new MCM page, "Skills Affected", allows individual skills to be toggled for skill loss.
- If updating from an earlier version, you MUST open the MCM once or all skills will be disabled.
- Thanks to @Bratty Cheeks - RMCW and Succubus Skill Loss for inspiration for the page layout.

For Mod Authors:

Spoiler

Love sickness status and euphoria level are now accessible from StorageUtil:

Note that LVSK_IsLovesick is only updated when love sickness first starts and later when it ends.  When updating this mod in an ongoing game, a character that already had love sickness will have LVSK_IsLovesick = 0 until that character loses the condition and gets it again.  Similarly, a game hour must pass before LVSK_Euphoria gets updated.

You can send a mod event to boost love sickness:
    int handle = ModEvent.Create("LVSK_Boost")
    ModEvent.PushString(handle, eventName)
    ModEvent.PushFloat(handle, magnitude)
    ModEvent.PushInt(handle, type); 0 if normal, 1 if simple
    ModEvent.Send(handle)

eventName:  Name of your event, only used for notifications.
magnitude:  Amount of euphoria to add.  Must be > 0.
type:  0 if normal, 1 if simple.  A normal euphoria event can give love sickness and cause overload (and skill loss).  Magnitude is
       multiplied by the appropriate MCM setting for major or minor increase amount.  Hearts effect is played if enabled in the MCM.
       A simple event just gives existing euphoria a quiet bump.  It has no effect if the player isn't already lovesick.  It cannot
       cause love sickness or overload.  The magnitude is added to euphoria without multipliers.  Hearts effect is not used.  Euphoria
       cannot be raised above 99%.

NB:  By design, the mod will multiply any stimulus by the MCM setting for "major increase amount" (default = 4) when love sickness begins or is extended, which is most of the time.  Otherwise, it's multiplied by the "minor increase amount" (default = 1).

For testing, you can enable mod notifications with "set lvskTest to 1".

Edited by HexBolt8
2 hours ago, Lyman the Lunatic said:

Even if I did not enable skill loss, my char lost the skills anyway (or at least, gets a pop up saying she lost her skills).

You have to take action to stop skill loss.  Skill loss is enabled by default, with "Number of skills to lose" set to 3.  If you do not want to lose skills on euphoria overload, you must change this setting to 0.  I've tested this.  Setting the value to zero causes no skills to be lost (and no message about skill loss).  If you meant that you untoggled all skills on the "Affected Skills" page while "Number of skills to lose" is greater than zero, you will not lose skills but a brief message "No skills were lost" will appear.

There are other mods that cause skill loss.  If you're still seeing skill loss right after sex, possibly you have one of those mods installed.