Just now, Midnightbug said:

Yes, SLSO is working perfectly, multiple orgasms, all mods what I use with SLSO working fine and registering multiple orgasms. 

Okay, it was worth checking, since it is a setting in a different mod's MCM and it wouldn't be surprising if some players overlook it.

At this point I'm at a loss.  SLSO's "For Modders" section documents the GetOrgasmCount function that this mod uses to obtain SLSO's orgasm count per actor.  I see the orgasm count being incremented in the SLSO version of the sslActorAlias script.  SLSO's function should be returning the orgasm count.  This mod just uses that function to total the number of orgasms for all male partners in a sex scene.

Is anyone else who uses SLSO having the problem that love sickness is never triggered?

8 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Okay, it was worth checking, since it is a setting in a different mod's MCM and it wouldn't be surprising if some players overlook it.

At this point I'm at a loss.  SLSO's "For Modders" section documents the GetOrgasmCount function that this mod uses to obtain SLSO's orgasm count per actor.  I see the orgasm count being incremented in the SLSO version of the sslActorAlias script.  SLSO's function should be returning the orgasm count.  This mod just uses that function to total the number of orgasms for all male partners in a sex scene.

Is anyone else who uses SLSO having the problem that love sickness is never triggered?

I could be wrong here, but you said mod counts female (character orgasms) to decide how love sickness is being calculated. If your mod using the SLSO function to calculate orgasms  for all male partners in the scene maybe this is where the problem lies? 

SLSO function calculate male orgasms

Love sickness calculate female orgasms

Edited by Midnightbug
10 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Yes, i also cant get it to work. Only thing working on my end is manually applying the Love Sickness from the MCM. 

I use an older Version of SL (maybe the beta before the current version) and SLSO though, so my observations might be unhelpful. 

51 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

I could be wrong here, but you said mod counts female (character orgasms) to decide how love sickness is being calculated.

That's not it.  If the setting is "On player orgasm", the assumption is one orgasm per male partner for the sex scene.  This setting works well for players who don't use SLSO.  If the setting is "On sex end" and SLSO is installed, at the end of sex the mod uses SLSO orgasm count per male partner (if SLSO is not installed, the assumption is one orgasm per male partner for the sex scene, similar to the "On player orgasm" setting).

42 minutes ago, Heinz01 said:

Yes, i also cant get it to work.

Apparently, the SLSO integration to get the number of male orgasms isn't working.  Bad news, but it's important to know what's happening.

I'll have to make an update to remove the use of the SLSO function, and just assume one orgasm per male partner.  That's disappointing.  But the mod can still be useful to SLSO users who don't worry too much about orgasm count (sex with a male partner happened, insemination probably occurred, so the base chance is applied).

14 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

That's not it.  If the setting is "On player orgasm", the assumption is one orgasm per male partner for the sex scene.  This setting works well for players who don't use SLSO.  If the setting is "On sex end" and SLSO is installed, at the end of sex the mod uses SLSO orgasm count per male partner (if SLSO is not installed, the assumption is one orgasm per male partner for the sex scene, similar to the "On player orgasm" setting).

Apparently, the SLSO integration to get the number of male orgasms isn't working.  Bad news, but it's important to know what's happening.

I'll have to make an update to remove the use of the SLSO function, and just assume one orgasm per male partner.  That's disappointing.  But the mod can still be useful to SLSO users who don't worry too much about orgasm count (sex with a male partner happened, insemination probably occurred, so the base chance is applied).

Just a suggestion from one who doesnt exactly know what is really happening, so this may be stupid from me :) . Would it be a possible solution for your mod to listen to the event on which SL applies the cum texture to apply the love sickness? As far as i understand SLSO cum is applied through SL, so it could maybe working for both setups.

Edited by Heinz01
26 minutes ago, Heinz01 said:

Just a suggestion from one who doesnt exactly know what is really happening, so this may be stupid from me :) . Would it be a possible solution for your mod to listen to the event on which SL applies the cum texture to apply the love sickness? As far as i understand SLSO cum is applied through SL, so it could maybe working for both setups.

It would be reaaaally cool the get SLSO working with this, because if you use SLSO, you worry about orgasm count, if you enable always orgasms for this mod that kinda defeats using SLSO at all, because it will affect all mods and SLSO itself, so might as well we can remove/ disable SLSO to use your mod.

Until SLSO compatibility resolved I will just wait. I would rather use SLSO with all compatible mods and skip Lovesick (but it is a really amazing idea, I am sad. :S) 

I am wondering if SLSO author can help you to make Lovesick events work with SLSO?

Edited by Midnightbug

@HexBolt8

Sorry for my English - Google translator

LE + SLSO - never triggered
After replacing 
    RegisterForModEvent("PlayerSex_End", "OnPlayerSexEnd")
with
    RegisterForModEvent("PlayerTrack_End", "OnPlayerSexEnd")
All OK!

RegisterForModEvent("PlayerOrgasmEnd",... - it is not clear where this event comes from.

7 hours ago, MikeTM said:

All OK!

Thank you.  I'm not sure why it would make a difference, but I will try this. 

@Midnightbug, @Heinz01, or anyone else using SLSO, would you care to try a new version with MikeTM's suggested change and report back if it works for you?

Edit:  Deleted the download.  I'll release the fix as version 1.0.1.

Edited by HexBolt8
  • 1 month later...

I tried using this for a while and noticed while Love Sick prices of Skooma and mead and stuff is thousands and thousands of gold and I see no way to disable the price or barter change feature altogether. I can set it to 1.00 but nothing really changes the values are still multiplied permanently throughout my game even when the Love Sickness is gone, and I don't understand the "Swallow" feature. Like swallow what? It never says anything during sex scenes and no effects ever pop up whether it's enabled or not.

3 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

I tried using this for a while and noticed while Love Sick prices of Skooma and mead and stuff is thousands and thousands of gold and I see no way to disable the price or barter change feature altogether. I can set it to 1.00 but nothing really changes the values are still multiplied permanently throughout my game even when the Love Sickness is gone, and I don't understand the "Swallow" feature. Like swallow what? It never says anything during sex scenes and no effects ever pop up whether it's enabled or not.

Totally iNeed. It was iNeed's food value changes that caused this glitch. I turned it off in the iNeed MCM and Love Sickness barter thingy isn't quite as outrageous, but still I wish I could disable it by taking it to times and divided by one. But it doesn't seem to function. Could be another symptom of the iNeed issue. 

I'd still love to know more about the swallow feature. I would love to find a swallow feature like Sexlab Survival's without having to use that massive (albeit pretty amazing) mod. 

5 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

I'd still love to know more about the swallow feature. I would love to find a swallow feature like Sexlab Survival's without having to use that massive (albeit pretty amazing) mod. 

It may be worth linking the two swallow mechanics if you use SL Survival and Love Sickness together.
Basically allowing Love Sickness to read SLS' swallow event and use that to decide if the PC swallowed after oral.
Though I have no experience in scripting, so I don't know if such a bridge would be possibile.

• 3 weeks later...

Really enjoying the mod!

Have you considered adding a periodic chance to force the pc to masturbate while under the effects of love sickness?

A thoughts system while love sick similar the one in your Submissive Lola mod would fun too! Maybe with different divisions based how how much resistance you've lost?

I was surprised I missed this mod when it came out. I had been been looking for a mod that adds consequences that won't interrupt regular gameplay.
So this was just what I was looking for! Thanks Hex!

1 hour ago, blahity said:

A thoughts system while love sick similar the one in your Submissive Lola mod would fun too! Maybe with different divisions based how how much resistance you've lost?

I've thought about that, yes.  Possibly a future update.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/4/2022 at 12:53 PM, HexBolt8 said:

That's a possibility, maybe the cooldown.

An interesting idea: after violence, the heroine is forced to obey or cunning because debuffs do not allow her to fight with opponents. If the Scream is also blocked, then you will get a complete immersion.

This is very promising! I do have a couple of questions.

1) My prostitute had 10 clients and got euphoria but it only went to 10%.  Is there a setting to make it increase faster?

2) Could you add a import and export settings to the MCM? I'm playing around with all the number a lot and that would be helpful.

Thanks.